- 你还好吗? - 还好
-Are you okay? -Yes
-我不想玩这个 - 真的假的?
-I'm not going in there. - Not really?
怎么了?有这么多能玩的 你们就想玩碰碰车?
Hoezo? There is so much here, and you want in the crash cars?
-今天是周五诶 - 你不想来吗?
-It's Friday night. - Don't you go with it?
我要去玩了 一会见
I jump into it. I'll see you soon.
-你要自己去吗? - 不啊 还有伊莱
-Are you going alone? - No, with Eli.
-你觉得呢 杰德? - 我都行
-What do you want, Jade? - It doesn't matter to me.
- 她脸怎么了? - 算了 我们走吧
-What happened to her face? - Come on, we're going.
-她男朋友弄的 - 不会吧?
-Gift from her ex. - You don't mean that.
笑一个
Smile.
天啊 我们走
Oh, my god. Then we go.
- 谁在尖叫? - 我的神啊
-Who is screaming now? - Jesus Christ.
- 她该来这吗? - 不
-Does she belong to the attraction? - No. Oh no.
她脸就这样 走吧
She just looks like that. Walk through.
-她看起来太吓人了 - 滚吧 傻♥逼♥
-She looks scary. - Rotten, tumbling.
你要跟我走吗?
Do you go with me?
你想吃点东西吗?
Do you still want some food?
- 见到你们很开心 - 再见
-All right, you were there, man. - I still see you.
再见
Look.
- 你恢复得很好 杰德.我很满意 - 好的
-It is beautifully cured, Jade. I am very happy with your progress. -Well
转一下头
Turn your head to the right.
所以还有一个手术?
Do I need to undergo surgery again?
现在你还不用想这件事
At this moment I do not believe that can be achieved with this.
但还有一场手术?
But there is still an operation?
如果伤口限制你的运动 让你觉得不舒服的话
If the scars are going to limit you in your movements ...
- 那我们马上进行手术 - 那要是没有呢?还要做手术吗?
-then we immediately intervene. - And if not, is there an operation then?
我们得继续观察后续情况 至少得一年半吧…
We need to see how things are coming eighteen months is going to develop.
然后才能确定
Then we know more.
但这样已经很好了
But I am very satisfied.
- 但是... - 听医生的话
-Maar ... - Listen to the doctor.
除非恢复得不理想 否则到那时候…
And then we only operate if we expect that improvement ...
- 我们也不会做手术. - 所以我还得持续这种屎样子
-relative to what it is now. - So I have to do it with this shit?
- 我们觉得这样已经很好了 - 但我不觉得啊
-We are happy with where we are now. - But I don't.
杰德...
Jade ...
走啊
Take a walk.
像这样
This is so.
把长边的内侧 绕在头上
I grab the longer side on the inside and drape it around my head.
可根据个人需要 调节松紧程度
You can do it tighter or looser, just what you want.
我得调整一下
I'll fix it here.
这样就好了
That's the way it is.
我喜欢这种打扮的原因是...
What I like about this look is ...
如果你要吃东西 或者到只有妇女所在的区域...
if you want to eat or if you are among women ...
你就可以从这里松开
you can release the pin so.
- 妈妈 是我 - 我的天 你又不是…
- I am. - God, you're not like that ...
- 那种人叫什么来着? - 啊 不至于吧
-What is it called? - What? Do you think so?
这样可不行 杰德.
This doesn't matter, Jade.
整形手术
摩洛哥廉价手术
你只有今天放手 才能继续生活
If you have left behind today, you can continue with your life.
你还好吗?
Is it going?
全体起立
Get up, please.
有请被告出席
Get the suspect.
请不要把手放在口袋里
Get your hands out of your pockets.
这是一次非常暴♥力♥且可怕的刑事犯罪
This was a particularly violent one and horrible crime.
你的辩词是说在你们二人的关系中 被害人的不正当行为...
Your defense is the unreasonable behavior of the victim ...
驱使着你 向她的脸上泼酸...
you have driven to throw acid into her face ...
这是我所不能接受的
I do not accept.
你摧毁了这个美丽女孩子的正常生活
You have this attractive young woman the chance of a normal life deprived.
你剥夺了她的自♥由♥
You have limited her in her freedom.
她余生的每一天都要面对
She will live her whole life face ...
你的行为所带来的后果
with the consequences of your act.
所以我会判处你相当长一段时间
So I will be quite long giving time ...
来反思你的行为及其毁灭性的后果
to think about your actions and the devastation ...
让一下
Excuseer.
你好 请问是 诊所的阿巴斯医生吗?
Hello, this is the clinic from Dr. Abbas?
你之前给我打电♥话♥说了一场手术?
You called me about a possible operation.
是的
That's right.
妈妈?
Mam?
- 你能借我点钱吗? - 你想要多少?
-Would you be able to lend me money? - How much?
两千或者再多点
Tweeduizend. Maybe a little more.
认真的吗? 你要干什么?
Aren't you nice? What do you want to do with it?
就是网上看到的一家诊所 可以治疗我的脸
I found a clinic online who can restore my face.
这种不行 亲爱的
Honey, that's not how it works.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我受不了他看我的眼神
If he looks at me like that, I no longer have it.
然后我就跟他说: 如果我拒绝 你能控制你自己吗?
So I told him: If I say no, do you like it?
因为我觉得他不行
Because I don't think so.
你知道我怎么知道这是真爱吗?
Do you know how I know it's real love?
因为即使不需要 我们俩也都刮毛
Because we both shave while not needed.
好可爱
Schattig.
- 瑞伊怎么样? - 挺好的
How's Rae doing? - Good.
- 回家的感觉应该不错 - 嗯 是的
It is definitely nice to be home again. - Yes, it is.
睡得怎么样?
And how about sleep?
你说你老是做噩梦
You said you suffered from nightmares.
是的...
Yes....
是的
Yeah, it's okay.
你还好吗 杰德?
Is it going, Jade?
挺好的啊
Yes, fine.
我只是在想…我该找份工作?
I just asked myself whether you could arrange a job for me.
你提到那个 找工作的项目
You were talking about a program to help people get back to work.
你还好吧 杰德?
All right, Jade?
你戴反了
You put it on the side.
你整形手术失败了?
Did your plastic surgery fail?
修复手术相关信息
包含手术和住院花费预计成本为3400英镑
我是MVT公♥司♥的杰德 有什么可以帮您的?
With Jade from Modern Vue Technology. What can I do for you?
- 嘿 你好 - 他怎么样?
-Hey, hello. - How's he going?
- 你在等沙姆吗? - 那肯定要很久
-Are you waiting for Sham? - That always lasts forever.
- 你要干什么? - 没什么 你呢?
-What are you doing? - Nothing. What are you going to do?
喝点酒 然后去滑冰
For a moment to drink, and then to Ice.
我们就是从那第一次见的 对吧?
There I met you for the first time, toch?
- 我记得 - 你记忆力不错
-I knew it. - You have a good memory.
你和几个女孩站在酒吧外边
You stood outside with a few girls.
你们其中一个拿的假身份证
One of you had a fake ID.
你们好像和门卫争论了至少15分钟
It was like this. And you went endlessly in discussion with the porter.
这虽然好笑 但也说得通
It was hilarious. But you were right.
- 我那天晚上肯定给你我的电♥话♥号♥码了 - 嗯 是的
-I gave you that night my number. - Right.
- 我记得也是 - 但我手♥机♥丢了
-I do believe that. - And then my phone crashed.
那就像个疯人院 还有打架的
It was a madhouse. There was also fighting.
我那天晚上亲你了吗?
Did I kiss you that night too?
我记得是 虽然我喝醉了没有印象
I think so, even though I was stoned and drunk.
我也肯定喝醉了
Already at all.
- 所以你什么都不记得了 - 记得一点点
-That's why you don't remember it anymore. - A little.
嘿 贾迪
Hey, Jadie.
- 嗨 - 我一直在等你
-Hello. - I was waiting for you.
- 我要走了 晚点见 - 你要走了?
-I'm leaving. Until later. - Are you going?
- 是的 晚安 - 你看起来好美
-Yes. Good evening. - What you see beautifully.
看 她睡着了
See how nice she sleeps.
她美吧
What is she beautiful, huh?
晚安 瑞伊.
Sleep well, Rae.
做个好梦 小公主
Dream but fine, princess.
我硬了
I'm hard.
操 能看得到
Tjezus, I see that.
你声音很性感
You have a sexy voice.
打开摄像头让我看看你
Turn on your webcam so I can see you.
它坏了
It is broken.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
你转一下屏幕 我看不清你
Turn your screen a little. I can't see you well.
您说什么?
What do you say?
我一开始就拒绝了...
I already said that right away. Nee ...
亲爱的 我觉得你得用耳朵听
Turn on your hearing aid.
你想和经理沟通 但这已经是我第三次跟你说了...
You want to speak to my manager, and I'm telling you for the third time ...