他觉得我们有一样的纹身 这样很酷
He found it cool to have the same tattoo.
一只正在飞的燕子
A swallow flying.
我以为这就是爱
I thought it was love.
污 秽 之 神
哦... 不敢相信她就要出院了
Oh no ... Don't believe it that you are going to leave us.
- 感谢你 医生 - 没事 杰德
Thanks, Doctor. - It's all right, Jade.
- 我还会来看你的 朱蒂. - 好的 照顾好自己
I still see you, Judy. - Thank you, doctor. - Take care of yourself, Jade.
那我们走了
We have to go.
十分感谢
Thanks for everything.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我能带瑞伊去广场吗?
Will I go with her to the playground?
妈? - 行啊
-Mam? - That's good.
我见了沙姆i. 她说她要过来
I still spoke to Shami. She said she would come by.
我去接她
I'm gonna get her.
好的
你好
Hi
你好 亲爱的
Hi, Jade.
- 瑞伊 你妈妈来了 - 瑞伊 过来找妈妈
Rae, your mom is there. - Come here, baby.
瑞伊.
Rae ...
- 这是你妈妈 - 来啊 瑞伊.
- It's your mother. - Come on, Rae.
没事的 让我来吧
It's okay. I'll take her. Get it.
瑞伊.
过来喝点茶?
Come and have a drink.
好的
OK
没事的 宝贝...
Come here. Schatje ...
来 伸腿
Come on, come on. Bones in it.
我们去哪里玩?
Where are we going?
- 嗨 小贱♥人♥ - 进来吧 笨蛋
Ha, slut. - Come here, cut head.
这样能把你化得更难看
Like I would make you ugly.
还是算了吧
Zoiets?
这块不太平 要不我从这边画?
So it gets crooked. Will I make a monobraig?
就画一条直线
Just one straight line.
好了 就从这画
Quiet, I'm going to start.
我还得再修一下这边
Maybe I should do it now.
我觉得这样挺傻的
Do you think I'm looking crazy?
你不想化了?
Don't you want to wear it?
- 我搞不明白 - 这就是条裙子
I understand nothing of it. - It's a dress.
然后这是它的背面
He must be so, and this is behind.
如果你不喜欢 我就生气了
If you don't like him, I get really pissed off.
- 我们就这么穿出去吧 - 这条带子还挂在外边?也太棒了吧
Shall we go that way? - With those things like that?Lekker ...
这怎么凸出来?像支架一样
What is he stiff. It looks like reed.
你妈见什么偷什么 这件也太贵了吧
She really yats everything she sees. It is retreat.
- 就这件170块 - 就这个?
-£ 170 costs this. - For this thing?
戴这个不会憋得慌吗?
Don't you stick to that thing?
- 我现在怎么样? - 很酷
How do you find me now? - Very cool.
我从医院醒来的时候就戴着它
When I woke up, sat that thing on my face.
我还有一张全面部的
But then all over my face.
这张会好点
This is already a lot better.
噢 我不喜欢 杰德
Nothing for me.
- 过夜都像噩梦一样 - 你戴着它睡觉?
The nights are really awful. - Do you have to sleep with it?
早上把它摘下来的时候 有的时候...
And if I leave it in the morning, do I sometimes ...
我也不确定…不像被爪子挠 但有点像... - 杰德
I don't know. It's not a pussy, but ... - O hole, Jade.
- 那你还要戴多久? - 还有一周
How long should you wear it? - One more week.
我就像达斯·维达
(《星球大战》)
I'm Darth Vader.
性感版达斯·维达
Sexy Darth.
你还好吗?
How are you?
- 来 抱一个 - 最近怎么样?
Give me a hug. - How's he going?
- 你还好吗 杰德? - 挺好的 你呢?
All right, Jade? - Yes. And with you?
- 你猜谁打了我? - 谁?
-You know who turns me to the right has whipped? -Who?
- 那个傻♥逼♥学生 - 哪一个?
-That guest of school. -Which one?
就那个长得挺丑的小短腿 他就这么溜了
That ugly with that short leg. He runs like that.
-你脖子都受伤了 - 就是 你们该看看他长得多丑
-You mess up your neck. - Really, you should have seen his face.
杰德 你怎么样? 你前男友快释放了吧?
Jade, how are you? Your ex should soon appear, huh?
- 那个混♥蛋♥会被关很久的 相信我 - 当然了
That Kieran is going to sit long. Just count. - Absolutely.
别担心 他暂时不会被放出来的
No worries. It is not released for the time being.
你怎么样? 好久没见你了
How are you? I haven't seen you for so long.
- 你还好吗? - 还行 你呢?
How are you doing? - Are you okay?
你是不是住院了? - 是的 住了一小段时间
You were in the hospital, didn't you? - Yeah, for a while.
- 但现在好了? - 还有几个手术
But you're back there. - I need a few more operations.
- 抱歉我没去看你 - 哦哦哦 没事的
Sorry I didn't come by. - Gives nothing.
我该去的
I should have done that.
你能回来真好 玩的不开心吗?
Make sure you're back there. Do you enjoy yourself a little?
- 我是被拉来的 - 噢 是吗?
They dragged me along. - Oh yes?
已经来了很久了?
It's been a long time ago. Tof.
家人还好吗?
At home everything okay?
你都应付的过来吗?
Can you do it all?
你好像玩的很开心? - 还好. 杰德?
You do have fun, I see. - Yes. Jij?
- 给你 - 谢谢
-Look. - Thank you.
见到你很开心 真的
Nice to chat for a while. Good thing you are there again.
走之前记得说一声
Don't go away without saying a day.
- 沙姆. - 怎么了?
-Sham ... - What is it?
行吧...
Oké ...
- 你玩的开心吗? - 是的 是的
-Do you feel like it? - Yes. And you?
- 沙姆 达莫在这 - 什么?
-Sham, Damo is here. - What?
达莫在这
Damo is here.
操 那你想走吗?
Shit. Do you want to go?
- 那个混♥蛋♥来了 - 凯伦的兄弟来了
-That bastard is here. - Kieran's brother is here.
你能把包给我吗?
Can you give me that bag for a while?
- 让一下 - 你要做什么 沙姆?
-Let me through. - What are you going to do, Sham?
- 我们现在要走了 你要一起吗? - 现在?
-We need to get out of here. Do you join? - Right now?
是的 你走吗?
Yes. Do you join?
嘿 小点声
Quiet now.
别盯看我
Don't look at me like that.
昨晚过得不错?
Nice party?
瑞伊和我也办了个小派对 是不是啊 瑞伊?
Rae and I also had a party, did Rae?
凌晨两点她就醒了 凌晨两点啊
At two o'clock tonight she was awake.
这要多少钱?
How much is this?
- 40 但他可以只收25块 - 那就这样吧
-40, but he can join for 25. - That was it.
好的 等一下
Oh yeah. Wait a minute.
接下去几周不要皱眉 然后你会发现……
The next few weeks will not frowning.
不要看
Don't look.
一个小魔术
Spend some time.
很抱歉
Sorry.
哦 这件有肩带挺好的
Oh, this one has a shoulder strap.
你要给我们烧壶茶吗?
Are you going to put a cup of tea for us?
所以她回来之后怎么样?
Does she help with being home again?
你好 亲爱的
Hi, Jade.
- 你能让她走吗? - 但她毕竟是她的祖母啊
-Tell them to go. - She's her grandmother.
她抱的还是我女儿呢
Yes, and she is my daughter.
瑞伊 宝贝 过来
Rae, come here, baby.
过来找妈妈
Come to mama.
你干了什么?天啊 你出血了
What did you do? Shit, you bleed.
这都多亏了你啊 杰德. 多棒的女孩啊
You did so well to her, Jade. What a sweetie.
别碰我女儿
Stay away from my daughter.
-别碰她 - 哦 我的神啊
-Don't touch her. - Oh god, let's look.
-闪开 - 让我看看
-Get up. - Let me look.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我要出去买♥♥点东西 - 我不想让帕特再来了
-I have to leave. - I don't want Pat coming here.
好吧
Goed.
好的 不会再让她来了
Well, Pat won't be coming anymore.
- 我得把帕特送走 你能照顾瑞伊一会吗? - 行
-I have to leave. Can you watch her? -That's ok
嘿 瑞伊 你就不能安静一会吗?
Hi, Rae. Can you hold your head?
五分钟行吗?我有点头疼
Five minutes? I get a headache from you.
你就是个爱哭鬼 对吧?
You make a lot of noise, huh?
谁按下了你的开关 小贱♥人♥?滚开
Who pressed your button, dumb pussy? Get up.
看啊 看啊 她在听
Look, she's listening.
嗯 真是个好孩子
What a sweet girl.
能给你讲个故事吗?
Will we tell you a story?
伊莱 杰德 沙姆.
Eli, Jade, Sham.
- 来吧 - 好啊
-Then we go. -Yes
准备好了吗?
Are we ready?