Personality in livestock is...
牲畜的性格是...
it's hard to come by.
很难得。
Let's go see Stacker.
我们去看看堆垛机。
Is Stacker Cole here?
堆垛机科尔在吗?
You say something?
你说了什么?
I said, is Stacker Cole here?
我说,斯塔克科尔在吗?
No, he's picking up his daughter.
不,他在接他的女儿。
You the drywall guy?
你是干墙人?
I need to talk to Stacker Cole about my sister.
我需要和 Stacker Cole 谈谈我姐姐的事。
♪
♪
Billy Dyson lives in Downey.
比利戴森住在唐尼。
Stacker Cole was at the tavern.
Stacker Cole 在酒馆里。
Well, what do you think?
那么你觉得呢?
I think you've been acting funny lately, dad.
我觉得你最近表现得很滑稽,爸爸。
(giggling)
(咯咯笑)
I just got a lot on my mind, is all.
我只是想了很多,仅此而已。
♪
♪
(kids laughing)
(孩子们笑)
Louis: Hi.
路易斯:嗨。
Hi, who are you?
嗨,你是谁?
Wow, you have big eyes.
哇,你有一双大眼睛。
Ostriches have eyes bigger than their brains.
鸵鸟的眼睛比大脑还大。
They can spot predators two miles away.
他们可以在两英里外发现捕食者。
Is that an iPhone?
那是一部iPhone吗?
Do you have Google on that phone?
你那部手♥机♥上有谷歌♥吗?
Boy: Yeah, why?
男孩:是的,为什么?
Well, I want to search Billy Dyson's address here in Downey.
好吧,我想在唐尼这里搜索比利·戴森的地址。
We're not supposed to talk to strangers,
我们不应该和陌生人说话,
and you're strange.
你很奇怪。
Wait here.
在这儿等着。
- Girl: Is that a kite: - Boy: I think so.
- 女孩:那是风筝吗: - 男孩:我想是的。
My dad made this for me.
这是我爸爸为我做的。
I need to search your phone. Want to trade?
我需要搜索你的手♥机♥。想要交易?
Boy: So what's the name again?
男孩:那又叫什么名字?
I can't tell you my name.
我不能告诉你我的名字。
They might be looking for me by now.
他们现在可能正在找我。
No, like, the man you're looking for.
不,比如,你要找的那个人。
- Billy Dyson. - Who is looking for you?
- 比利戴森。 - 是谁在找你?
- Greys are so boring, dad. - You're boring.
- 灰太无聊了,爸爸。 - 你很闷。
- You're boring. - You're boring.
- 你很闷。 - 你很闷。
- You're boring! - You're boring!
- 你很闷! - 你很闷!
- Just pick a shade! - No, it's boring.
- 只需选择一个阴影! - 不,这很无聊。
Too grey.
太灰了。
Hey there, Stack.
嘿,斯塔克。
Hey, Bogey.
嘿,柏忌。
- Bo: How you doing, Missy? - Rose: Good.
- 博:你好吗,小姐? - 罗斯:好。
Hi, Aunt Franny.
嗨,弗兰妮阿姨。
Kid.
孩子。
Well, we need to have a chat about your visit with Louis.
好吧,我们需要谈谈你与路易斯的访问。
Hey, why don't you take these colours
嘿,你为什么不拿这些颜色
and go pick one that you like, okay?
去挑一个你喜欢的,好吗?
But not pink.
但不是粉红色。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Oh, other than Louis attacking a male nurse and then just...
哦,除了路易斯袭击一名男护士然后...
disappearing.
消失。
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了?
Bo: Kinda hoping you might tell us.
Bo:有点希望你能告诉我们。
Fran: Why'd you visit him?
弗兰:你为什么去看他?
To tell him the truth.
告诉他真♥相♥。
Tell him the truth? What's the truth?
告诉他真♥相♥?真♥相♥是什么?
What'd you say?
你说什么?
I told him that I was drinking with her that night.
我告诉他那天晚上我和她一起喝酒。
- You brought up Delia? - I did.
- 你把迪莉娅带大了? - 我做到了。
Bo: Yeah, okay, we all know that this was the last place
Bo:是的,好吧,我们都知道这是最后一个地方
Delia was seen before she died.
迪莉娅死前被人看到。
Is there something else we should know?
还有什么我们应该知道的吗?
No.
不。
- Bo: So nothing? - Stacker: No.
- 博:所以没什么? - 堆垛机:没有。
Anything else, Bo?
还有什么,博?
No, not right now. Not that I can think of.
不,不是现在。不是我能想到的。
Okay, let us know if you hear from Louis.
好的,如果您收到路易斯的来信,请告诉我们。
Our number's still the same.
我们的号♥码还是一样的。
Oh yeah? So is mine.
哦耶?我的也是。
- Bye, Rosie. - Bye, Aunt Franny.
- 再见,罗西。 - 再见,弗兰妮阿姨。
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你。
Hope you know what you're doing here, Stacker.
希望你知道你在这里做什么,Stacker。
Everyone loves pancakes, Sheriff.
每个人都喜欢煎饼,警长。
He's Sheriff now.
他现在是警长。
That's right, don't forget it.
没错,别忘了。
What's going on, dad?
怎么回事,爸爸?
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
没什么,没什么,没什么。
Just your Aunt Franny being your crazy Aunt Franny.
只是你的弗兰妮姨妈是你疯狂的弗兰妮姨妈。
Come on, sit down. Show me what you got.
来吧,坐下。告诉我你得到了什么。
Spiced pumpkin and candied yams.
五香南瓜和蜜饯山药。
Sounds like something we should put on the menu,
听起来像是我们应该放在菜单上的东西,
not on the wall.
不在墙上。
Not a chance, pick another one.
没机会,再选一个。
Is it true that when you're cremated,
当你被火化时,是真的吗?
they burn your body?
他们烧你的身体?
Where's this coming from?
这是从哪里来的?
I don't want to be burned. Do you?
我不想被烧死。你?
I hadn't, um, actually thought about it.
我没有,嗯,真的想过。
No. How about that?
不,那怎么样?
Was, um, Delia Hollins cremated?
嗯,Delia Hollins 被火化了吗?
Were you eavesdropping?
你偷听了吗?
I mean...
我是说...
if I knew I was going to die, I'd be scared.
如果我知道我会死,我会害怕。
Everyone's scared of dying.
每个人都害怕死亡。
You said Mom wasn't,
你说妈妈不是,
driving through that stop sign.
开车经过那个停车标志。
Well, she didn't have time.
好吧,她没有时间。
Hey.
嘿。
Maybe that's the best way.
也许这是最好的方式。
Come here.
过来。
♪
♪
(knocking)
(敲门声)
Hi.
你好。
Is this Billy Dyson's house?
这是比利戴森的房♥子吗?
It is.
这是。
I need to talk to him.
我需要和他谈谈。
Come in.
进来。
Someone's here for you, Bill!
有人在这儿等你,比尔!
Hello there.
你好呀。
Are you Pastor Dyson?
你是戴森牧师吗?
I am indeed.
我确实是。
How can I help you?
我怎么帮你?
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
You look familiar.
你看起来很面熟。
This is my wife, Helena.
这是我的妻子,海伦娜。
We met already.
我们已经见过面了。
I haven't met your eldest boy.
我还没见过你的大儿子。
Does he have good manners, too?
他也有礼貌吗?
Gregory is not--
格雷戈里不是——
He's not here.
他不在这儿。
Where is he?
他在哪里?
How can I help you?
我怎么帮你?
Was he killed like my sister Delia?
他是不是像我姐姐迪莉娅一样被杀?
Helena: Do you know him?
海伦娜:你认识他吗?
Greggie was adopted.
格雷吉被收养了。
Why don't you go to your room, buddy?
你为什么不去你的房♥间,伙计?
电影精选列表