♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
(birds chirping)
(鸟鸣)
♪
♪
(gentle piano music)
(轻柔的钢琴曲)
- Ready, Delia? - Okay, let's.
- 准备好了吗,迪莉娅? - 好吧,让我们。
And a one, and a two, and a one, two, three, four.
还有一,二,一,二,三,四。
♪ There's a land beyond the river ♪
♪ 河那边有一片土地 ♪
(laughing)
(笑)
♪ That we call the Sweet Forever ♪
♪ 我们称之为永远的甜蜜 ♪
♪ And we only reach that shore by faith's... ♪
♪ 而我们只有靠着信仰才能到达彼岸…… ♪
(laughing)
(笑)
- All right, you try it. - Yeah, okay.
- 好吧,你试试看。 - 好的。
(humming)
(哼唱)
(laughing)
(笑)
Trout's ready.
鳟鱼准备好了。
Go on. You cook it.
继续。你煮它。
Just pour in the oil, easy-peasy.
只需倒入油,简单易行。
Yeah, but what about the recipe?
是的,但是食谱呢?
Just put the oil in the skillet and cook the damn fish, Louis.
路易斯,把油放进平底锅里,煮那条该死的鱼。
But you said you'd do this recipe.
但你说你会做这个食谱。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
Things change sometimes, Louis.
事情有时会发生变化,路易斯。
Louis: Well, I like it when things stay the same.
路易斯:嗯,我喜欢事情保持不变。
You try it. You've gotta learn sometime.
你试一下。你得找个时间学习。
And I want to eat before we head into town.
我想在我们进城之前吃点东西。
When I cook fish, I only use oil.
当我煮鱼时,我只用油。
(chuckling)
(轻笑)
Delia: Louis, will you just forget about it?
迪莉娅:路易斯,你会忘记这件事吗?
Louis: Well, what did he do?
路易斯:嗯,他做了什么?
Just tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥。
Delia: Okay, okay.
迪莉娅:好的,好的。
When dad died, he pulled me close.
爸爸死后,他把我拉近了。
You were out tending to your birds or some other.
你出去照顾你的鸟或其他东西。
Her said he lived a double life for years.
她说他多年来一直过着双重生活。
Said he hit and ran over a kid when he was 19.
说他19岁的时候撞到了一个孩子。
He would have just kept on confessing but I told him...
他本来会继续坦白的,但我告诉他...
told him to hurry up and die.
告诉他快点去死。
My secrets are coming to the grave.
我的秘密即将进入坟墓。
The truth is for the birds.
真♥相♥是为了鸟。
Ravens know how to imitate us better than parrots do.
乌鸦比鹦鹉更懂得模仿我们。
Ravens sure are clever.
乌鸦肯定很聪明。
Is that so?
是这样吗?
(soul music playing on radio)
(电台播放的灵魂音乐)
Pull over in front of the pharmacy here, Louis.
路易斯,在药房♥前停车。
Woman singing: ♪ This must be my day now ♪
女人唱歌♥: ♪ 这一定是我现在的日子 ♪
♪ Whoa, yeah ♪
♪ 哇,是的 ♪
♪ Whoa, yeah ♪
♪ 哇,是的 ♪
I'll see you back here in five, okay?
五点后见,好吗?
- Five minutes. - Good.
- 5分钟。 - 好的。
What do you need that for, Delia?
你需要那个干什么,迪莉娅?
Some things you only get with a gun.
有些东西只有用枪才能得到。
That's not right.
那是不对的。
This world ain't right,
这个世界不对,
but we gotta live in it, don't we?
但我们必须生活在其中,不是吗?
(tense music)
(紧张的音乐)
♪
♪
(sighing)
(叹气)
Fran: See that race last night?
弗兰:看到昨晚那场比赛了吗?
Nope, I was watching the Buckeyes.
不,我在看七叶树。
Darby grabbed a quarter in the home stretch,
达比在本垒打拿下四分之一,
messed up her leg.
弄乱了她的腿。
Don't trust that horse anymore.
不要再相信那匹马了。
Yeah, I always lose at the track,
是啊,我总是输在赛道上,
don't much care for horses.
不太关心马。
(laughing) Yeah, you would.
(笑)是的,你会的。
Grab some pylons, I want to see how those boys
抓住一些塔架,我想看看那些男孩如何
are doing on that water main.
正在那个水管上做。
Yep.
是的。
Can't be drinking it when it's that murky.
浑浊的时候不能喝。
Nah, a little bit of chemical is good for you.
不,一点点化学物质对你有好处。
- Hey, Frank. - Afternoon, Sheriff.
- 嘿,弗兰克。 - 下午,警长。
"Little bit of chemical is good for you?"
“一点点化学物质对你有好处吗?”
Then what's the point of having those purifiers, then?
那么拥有这些净化器有什么意义呢?
It's our body's job.
这是我们身体的工作。
Too many people have allergies these days.
现在有太多人过敏了。
Excuse me, Louis.
对不起,路易斯。
Need to move your truck.
需要移♥动♥你的卡车。
Bo: Too close to the hydrant there, Louis.
波:路易斯,离那里的消防栓太近了。
Louis: Yes, sir. Too close.
路易斯:是的,先生。太近了。
I know I'm splitting hairs here,
我知道我在这儿扯头发,
but if you just slide back three or four feet, you're golden.
但如果你只是向后滑动三四英尺,你就是金子。
What colour am I?
我是什么颜色?
Just move your truck, Louis. Thank you.
只是移♥动♥你的卡车,路易斯。谢谢你。
Louis: Move your truck. Move your truck.
路易斯:移♥动♥你的卡车。移♥动♥你的卡车。
What are you doing here, anyhow?
无论如何,你在这里做什么?
I'm waiting for Delia.
我在等迪莉娅。
Have a good day, buddy.
祝你有美好的一天,伙计。
- (truck engine revving) - Louis: Good day.
- (卡车发动机转速) - 路易斯:美好的一天。
(tense music)
(紧张的音乐)
♪
♪
Go.
去。
Drive!
驾驶!
Back home.
回家。
You shouldn't steal.
你不应该偷东西。
Nobody can afford medicine anymore.
再也没有人买♥♥得起药了。
The locker had plenty of pills, so--
储物柜里有很多药片,所以——
Yeah, but you shouldn't steal, Delia.
是的,但你不应该偷东西,迪莉娅。
But these are for you, Louis.
但这些是给你的,路易斯。
(soul music playing on stereo)
(立体声播放的灵魂音乐)
♪ I've got to get away ♪
♪ 我必须离开 ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
♪ 哦是的 ♪
♪ I've got to get away ♪
♪ 我必须离开 ♪
♪ I just have to get away ♪
♪ 我只好离开 ♪
♪ Somehow ♪
♪ 不知怎的 ♪
You're a sweet man, Louis.
你是个可爱的人,路易斯。
You know how much I love you, right?
你知道我有多爱你,对吧?
People are always going to see you different, but it's okay,
人们总是会看到你与众不同,但没关系,
'cause you're better than them.
因为你比他们好。
That's the God's honest truth.
这是上帝诚实的真理。
Come.
来。
Let me teach you how to dance with a woman.
让我教你如何与女人共舞。
Come on.
来吧。
♪ But now she's with that other guy ♪
♪ 但现在她和那个男人在一起 ♪
That's it.
而已。
♪ It looks like my well, my well has run dry ♪
♪ 看起来我的井,我的井已经干涸 ♪
♪ I just got to get away ♪
♪ 我只好离开 ♪
I know you don't...
我知道你不...
you don't like change, Louis,
你不喜欢改变,路易斯,
so don't get angry, okay?
所以不要生气,好吗?
I got laid off.
我被解雇。
But they're offering me work out on that line near Toledo.
但他们让我在托莱多附近的那条线上锻炼。
I'm gonna move out there.
我要搬出去
I'm really sorry, Louis.
我真的很抱歉,路易斯。
You can't move out west.
不能往西走。
Delia: I don't have a choice. I've gotta work, Louis.
迪莉娅:我别无选择。我得工作了,路易斯。
But you live here, with me.
但你住在这里,和我在一起。
Delia: I just got you six months' worth of pills.
迪莉娅:我刚给你买♥♥了六个月的药。
You're full time at the hardware store.
你在五金店全职工作。
电影精选列表