You can get by on your own.
你可以自己过。
Louis: I don't want to.
路易斯:我不想。
You got by those two weeks I went hunting with Morag.
我和莫拉格一起去打猎的那两个星期你得到了。
Hey, look, I'm sorry.
嘿,看,对不起。
Louis, I'm sorry.
路易斯,对不起。
Let's go to the tavern and have a drink,
我们去小酒馆喝一杯吧,
we'll talk about it there.
我们会在那里讨论它。
No, no, I go to bed at 9:30.
不,不,我 9 点 30 分睡觉。
- I know-- - I don't drink.
- 我知道- - 我不喝酒。
I know, but one beer won't kill you.
我知道,但一杯啤酒不会杀死你。
I don't drink 'cause it makes me mean.
我不喝酒,因为这让我很刻薄。
Dad's gone now, Lou. You can do what you want.
爸爸现在走了,卢。你可以做你想做的。
Just come out with me tonight, it will be fun!
今晚就和我一起出来吧,会很有趣的!
Louis: I go to bed at 9:30!
路易斯:我九点三十分睡觉!
Ow! Ow!
哦!哦!
Let go of me, Louis! That hurts.
放开我,路易斯!那很痛。
(breathing heavily)
(喘着粗气)
Relax, Louis. You're hurting me.
放松,路易斯。你在伤害我。
You can't leave, Delia.
你不能离开,迪莉娅。
Okay. All right. All right.
好的。好的。好的。
I'll drink here tonight. Hmm?
今晚我会在这里喝酒。唔?
You can go to bed?
你可以去睡觉了吗?
(breathing heavily)
(喘着粗气)
9:30.
9:30。
I've got beer in the fridge.
我冰箱里有啤酒。
Just relax. Come on.
放轻松。来吧。
We'll figure it out in the morning, I promise.
我们会在早上解决的,我保证。
I'm just-- I'm gonna go get my beer, okay?
我只是——我要去拿我的啤酒,好吗?
(soul music playing on stereo)
(立体声播放的灵魂音乐)
(door unlatching and closing)
(门解锁和关闭)
Delia?
迪莉娅?
♪
♪
(car door closing)
(车门关闭)
(engine revving)
(发动机转速)
♪
♪
(birds chirping)
(鸟鸣)
Bo: Yeah, this place right here.
波:是的,这里就是这个地方。
Delia?
迪莉娅?
Delia?
迪莉娅?
(fly buzzing)
(飞行嗡嗡声)
Delia?
迪莉娅?
Delia?
迪莉娅?
- Delia, wake up. - (knocking at door)
- 迪莉娅,醒醒。 ——(敲门)
- (knocking continues) - Bo: Louis?
- (敲门声继续) - Bo:Louis?
Louis, you in there, bud?
路易斯,你在里面吗,伙计?
Louis: Oh no...
路易斯:哦不……
Bo: Hey Delia, you in there?
Bo:嘿,Delia,你在里面吗?
- Oh no... - (knocking at door)
- 哦不... - (敲门)
Hey, Louis, I-- You all right, bud?
嘿,路易斯,我——你没事吧,伙计?
You got some blood on your hands.
你手上沾了点血。
Fran: There was a break-in at the pharmacy,
弗兰:药房♥有人闯入,
we need to talk to Delia.
我们需要和迪莉娅谈谈。
Delia's gone.
迪莉娅走了。
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
Delia's gone and I don't know what's up there beyond the sky.
迪莉娅走了,我不知道天外有什么。
Hey, bud, we're just gonna--
嘿,伙计,我们只是要——
We're gonna have to take a look, Louis.
我们得看看,路易斯。
Why don't you step back, okay?
你为什么不退后一步,好吗?
We're just gonna have a look inside.
我们只是要进去看看。
Anybody else-- Oh shit!
其他人——哦,该死!
Delia? Oh, God.
迪莉娅?天啊。
Oh shit.
妈的。
What happened, Louis?
怎么了,路易斯?
- Bo: Send me an ambulance. - I don't know.
- 博:送我一辆救护车。 - 我不知道。
I don't know, I was--
我不知道,我是——
I was drinking last night.
我昨晚喝酒了。
Fran: You do all this?
弗兰:这一切都是你做的?
Yeah, yeah.
是啊。
You hurt your sister?
你伤害了你妹妹?
Mm-hm. Mm-hm.
嗯嗯。嗯嗯。
- I did, I did. I grabbed her. - Fran: Why'd you grab her?
- 我做到了,我做到了。我抓住了她。 - 弗兰:你为什么抓她?
I grabbed her last night because she said she was leaving,
昨晚我抓住了她,因为她说她要走了,
she said that she was moving.
她说她在搬家。
Bo: But you didn't want her to go?
波:但你不想她走?
Louis: No, you see, I could have gone with her,
路易斯:不,你看,我本可以和她一起去的,
but I told her I go to bed every night at 9:30.
但我告诉她我每天晚上 9:30 睡觉。
Every night, 9:30! I'm so stupid!
每天晚上 9 点 30 分!我真蠢!
- Fran: Okay, come with us. - So stupid!
- 弗兰:好的,跟我们走。 - 这么笨!
Walk nice and slow, Louis.
走得好慢,路易斯。
Okay, bud. Here's what I'm gonna need from you.
好的,亲。这就是我需要你的东西。
I'm gonna need you to walk outside.
我需要你出去走走。
Fran: Come on out slowly. Okay now, Louis.
弗兰:慢慢出来。现在好了,路易斯。
Bo: Walk straight out the door and to the left to the truck.
波:直接走出门,向左走到卡车。
We'll sort this whole thing out.
我们会解决这一切的。
Okay, buddy.
好的,伙计。
(tense music)
(紧张的音乐)
♪
♪
(wind rustling)
(风沙沙作响)
Judge: Will the defendant please rise?
法官:请被告起来好吗?
Mr. Hollins, would you like to make a statement
霍林斯先生,你想发表声明吗
that I might consider before passing sentence?
我可以在判刑之前考虑吗?
I've been thinking--
我一直在想 -
Lawyer: He has nothing to say, your honour.
律师:法官大人,他无话可说。
Judge: Counsellor, please.
法官:请律师。
Do you understand that you have entered a plea of guilty
你明白你已经认罪了吗
to voluntary manslaughter?
自愿过失杀人?
Well, I understand I killed my sister,
好吧,我知道我杀了我妹妹,
and the Lord says, whoever takes a human life
主说,谁夺去人命
shall be put to death.
将被处死。
(crowd murmuring)
(人群窃窃私语)
I deserve that.
这是我应得的。
Judge: Your remorse has been noted.
法官:你的悔意已经被注意到了。
Louis Hollins, I hereby sentence you to five years
路易斯·霍林斯,我特此判你五年
at an Ohio state correctional facility.
在俄亥俄州的惩教所。
(gavel banging)
(木槌敲击)
♪
♪
(gagging)
(作呕)
(alarm buzzing)
(警报声)
Louis!
路易斯!
(gagging)
(作呕)
Larry: All right, Tom. Right this way.
拉里:好的,汤姆。这边请。
All right, everybody, it's a beautiful day.
好吧,大家,这是美好的一天。
Let's get some exercise. Jen, you okay back there?
让我们做一些运动。珍,你还好吗?
Right down there. Stay over by the right side.
就在下面。留在右边。
Hold onto the railing. Hey, Louis,
抓住栏杆。嘿,路易斯,
we're going down by the lake, get some exercise.
我们要去湖边,做点运动。
Come on with.
来吧。
There's plenty of birds down there, too.
那里也有很多鸟。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Therapist: Eyes back on me.
治疗师:回头看我。
Larry told me you brought up the incident in the river.
拉里告诉我你在河里提起了这件事。
I nearly drowned in the river out back of our house.
我差点淹死在我们家后面的河里。
I know.
我知道。
That resulted in brain trauma.
这导致了脑外伤。
What else do you remember?
你还记得什么?
They took mom to the hospital after that.
之后,他们带妈妈去了医院。
Then Delia took care of me.
然后迪莉娅照顾了我。
She kept saying mom took her life.
她一直说妈妈夺走了她的生命。
but I don't see how you could take a life.
但我不明白你怎么能夺走生命。
Therapist: It's an expression, Louis.
治疗师:这是一种表情,路易斯。
电影精选列表