Plane lifted off at 17:30.
-你知道我们面临的是军事法庭吗?
- Do you realize we're facing a court martial here?
-没有你和上校我们是不会走的,炮长
- We're not leaving without you and the colonel, gunny.
——真的吗?
- Really?
-没错。
- That's right.
-你怎么找到我的?
- How'd you find me?
-孩子们什么都会告诉你的,小伙子。
- Kids will tell you anything for some pogi, gunny.
-一些pogi?
- Some pogi?
-永远忠诚,伙计。
- Semper fi, gunny.
-你们这些混♥蛋♥。
- You assholes.
我们来谈谈武器。
Let's talk weapons.
ak - 47。
Ak-47.
看到的。
Saw.
那是什么一盒m203 ?
What is that a box of m203s?
一项法律。
A law.
我们已经够多了,不是吗?
We've got enough, don't we?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不是唯一选择jemali股票的人。
- The terrorists weren't the only one who picked the jemali stocks.
这些反叛者可不是普通的军队。
These rebels are not a rag tag army.
俄♥国♥人没给他们的东西,可能是你卖♥♥给他们的。
What the Russians didn't give them, you probably sold them.
不过别担心,我们偷了不少回来。
But don't worry, we stole a lot of it back.
-我喜欢这种可能性。
- I like the odds.
-你做得很好,gavril。
- You have done well, gavril.
美国人正在撤离。
The Americans are evacuating.
-没有他们心爱的上校?
- Without their beloved colonel?
-他们不会为他的释放进行谈判。
- They will not negotiate for his release.
-好吧,他必须为hamed而死。
- Just as well, he must die for hamed.
-别急,圣♥战♥。
- Not so fast, jihad.
上校在我们身边的时间越长我们就越能提醒世人美国人有多软弱。
The longer we have the colonel the more we remind the world how weak these Americans are.
-加夫里尔是对的,圣♥战♥。
- Gavril is right, jihad.
他的盟友无能为力,这是一种尴尬的想法。
It is an embarrassment an idea that his allies can do nothing.
这向我们的信徒表明他没有力量。
It shows to our faithful that he has no power.
-振作起来,圣♥战♥。
- Take heart, jihad.
当低谷来临的时候,你可以把上校还给这些陆战队员。
When nadir falls, you can give these marines back their colonel.
小块的。
In little pieces.
- - - - - -詹姆斯。
- James.
移♥动♥它。
Move it.
上校,快点!
Colonel, come on!
——麻布袋!
- Gunny!
粗麻布。
Gunny.
粗麻布。
Gunny.
粗麻布。
Gunny.
带我回家,小伙子。
Take me home, gunny.
带我回家。
Take me home.
-我送你回家。
- I'll take you home.
走吧,詹姆斯。
Let's move it, James.
-是的,长官,炮手。
- Yes, sir, gunny.
-带他回家吧,伙计
- Let's take him home, gunny.
电影精选列表