- She was close to hans kroger.
-我不相信。
- I do not believe that.
-她利用媒体来推动我们的革命事业。
- She has used the press to help further the cause of our revolution.
我想知道为什么?
I wonder why?
-也许她了解我们之后会告诉我们?
- Maybe if she gets to know us better she will tell us?
-给我滚出去!
- Get the hell out of here!
退后!
Stay back!
让他们过去。
Let them through.
过来,帮我一把。
Over here, give me a hand.
让我们移♥动♥它。
Let's move it.
把救护车开走。
Get this ambulance out of here.
我的录像机呢,我也需要氧气!
Where's my vi com, I need some oxygen, too!
来了。
Coming.
求你了,他打开门晕过去了。
Please, he bust open Passed out.
快点。
Hurry up.
我这里需要帮助。
I need some help here.
就此打住。
Stop right there.
这里有个止血带。
There's a tourniquet right up here.
火,火。
Fire, fire.
-中士,我们得让所有人都离开这里。
- Sergeant, we've got to get all our people out of here.
我投票决定立即从杰马尔撤离所有美国人员我得给我妻子打电♥话♥。
I voted immediate evacuation of all American personnel from jemal and I've got to call my wife.
-我们还不能走,我们的人还没回来。
- We can't leave yet, we don't have our people back.
詹姆斯,去前门,把这些人挡在外面。
James, hit the front gate, keep these people out of here.
-所有这些无辜的人
- All these innocent people.
什么样的野蛮人会做这种事?
What kind of savages would do this?
什么样的精明…你见到上校了吗?
What kind of sav... Have you seen the colonel?
他在下面,不是吗?
He's under this, isn't he?
跟我说实话,他被埋在这一切之下了吗?
Tell me the truth, he's buried under all of this?
-不,维吉尔。
- No, Virgil.
他不在这里。
He's not here.
-我们等不及了!
- Well we can't wait!
我们得让我们的人离开这里。
We've got to get our people out of here.
-我们得处理一下头部的伤口。
- We gotta see about that head wound.
——Ruggieri。
- Ruggieri.
-到处都是血
- So much blood everywhere.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
-也许是因为这里的东西太便宜了。
- Maybe it's because it's so cheap here.
把他带到卡车那边去。
Get him over to the truck.
分诊官呢?
Where's the triage officer?
分诊官呢?
Where's the triage officer?
-不,不。
- No, no.
——好的。
- Okay.
-伯恩斯中士。
- Sergeant burns.
一个老小贩让我告诉你,如果你想知道是谁干的,就去市场的水果仓库。
An old vendor told me to tell you if you want to know who did this to come to the fruit warehouse in the market place.
-嘿,等一下!
- Hey, wait a minute!
-甘尼,过来。
- Gunny, over here.
是船长说的。
It's captain sayed.
-他为国而死,詹姆斯。
- He died for his country, James.
鲁杰里,快走。
Ruggieri, move it.
现在,看看。
Now, look.
我们接到撤离的命令。
We've been ordered to evacuate.
我要你们俩开我的吉普车,去机场,我要你们帮忙疏散我们所有的人员。
I want both of you to take my Jeep, get down to the airport, I want you to help out and evacuate all us personnel.
如果可以的话,帮助当地人。
Help with the locals if you can.
你知道该怎么做
With the medical you know what to do.
-你会去机场接我们吗,伙计?
- Are you gonna meet us at the airport, gunny?
-我会在机场等我的时候,我最好发现你们都上了飞机,明白吗?
- I'll be at the airport and when I do, I better find your asses loaded on that aircraft, you understand me?
-是的,长官,炮手。
- Yes, sir, gunny.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
你想买♥♥点水果吗,士兵?
You want to buy some fruit, soldier?
-你到底是谁?
- Who the hell are you?
-一个无害的水果小贩,记得吗?
- A harmless fruit peddler, remember?
你可以放下武器了。
You can put down your weapon.
如果我们想杀你,你现在已经死了。
If we wanted to kill you, you'd be dead now.
我们是摩萨德。
We are the Mossad.
-以色列情报部门。
- Israeli intelligence.
这是正确的。
That's right.
-你的妆容让我印象深刻。
- Well, I'm impressed with your makeup.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
-我们一直在追踪巴勃罗·加弗瑞和莫德·温特。
- We've been tracking Pablo gavril and maude winter.
这两个国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥对我们和你们的人♥民♥犯下了许多罪行。
Two international terrorists responsible for many crimes against our people and yours.
就是这些人抓了你的上校。
These are the people who have your colonel.
-我想你知道他们在哪。
- I assume you know where they are.
-是的。
- We do.
我们以为你和你的人愿意加入我们。
We thought you and your men would like to join us.
-我的人已经撤离了
- My men have been evacuated.
那jemalis呢?
What about the jemalis?
-你不能相信他们。
- You can't trust them.
政♥府♥里有阴谋。
There is a conspiracy in the government.
所以gavril和maude才会在这里。
That's why gavril and maude are here.
你跟上了吗?
Are you with us?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-这是审讯吗,圣♥战♥?
- Is this an interrogation, jihad?
毕竟我是代表你们的组织去的。
After all I've gone on behalf of your organization.
你怎么能假设……-我们什么都不假设!
How can you assume... - We assume nothing!
这里的每个人都有嫌疑。
Everyone in this room is under suspicion.
-我从未背叛过你。
- I've never betrayed you.
-亲爱的,埃莉。
- My dear, elli.
你还活着,和我们在一起证明了我们愿意相信你。
That you are alive and with us demonstrates our willingness to believe you.
也许,你忘记了什么。
Perhaps, you have forgotten something.
-我什么也没忘记。
- I have forgotten nothing.
-你见过这个伯恩斯中士两次。
- You twice met this sergeant burns.
-我只告诉了他我的指示。
- And I only told him what I was instructed.
我给了他无用的照片。
I gave him useless photographs.
-有人看见他离开你的房♥间!
- He was seen leaving your room!
-他对中士的死非常愤怒
- He was furious about the death of his sergeant.
-然而,就在那之后,公♥寓♥遭到了袭击。
- And yet, it was right after that that the tenement was attacked.
-你怎么解释?
- How can you explain that?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
我什么也没告诉他。
I told him nothing.
-埃莉,最近一段令人不安的回忆开始困扰着我。
- Elli, a disturbing recollection has recently begun to haunt me.
你还记得我们的同事克罗格先生吗?
You recall our colleague herr kroger?
他是怎么死的?
How he died?
——是的。
- Yes.
摩萨德。
The Mossad.
他们是无情的狂热分子。
They are ruthless fanatics.
-你在他死前采访过他
- You interviewed him just before his death.
我不相信巧合。
I do not believe in coincidence.
-你说什么?
- What are you saying?
我爱上了汉斯·克罗格。
I was in love with hans kroger.
-汉斯·克罗格更喜欢男孩。
- Hans kroger preferred boys.
小男孩。
Young boys.
-你这个撒谎的婊♥子♥!
- You lying bitch!
犹太人妓♥女♥。
Jew whore.
带她出去。
Get her out.
-你做了什么,给他们带来负面报道吗?
- What did you do, give them some bad press?
-我们是一条船上的,上校
- We're in this together, colonel.
我是摩萨德的。
I'm with the Mossad.
-我们搜查了埃利·鲍曼的房♥间找到了他们营地的照片和地图。
- We searched elli bauman's room and found pictures and maps of their camp.
那是高山上的一座废弃修道院。
It's an abandoned monastery high in the mountains.
-那elli bauman呢?
- What about elli bauman?
-她和他们在一起。
- She's with them.
-我们会遇到什么样的抵抗?
- What kind of resistance can we expect here?
-至少有40个训练有素,装备精良的狂热分子。
- There is at least 40 well trained, well armed fanatics.
-数到我们八个人。
- Count about eight of us.
-对一个以色列人来说,这几乎是扯平了。
- For an Israeli, that makes it about even.
-詹姆斯,该死的!
- James, god damn it!
我到底有没有让你们滚上那架飞机?
Did I or did I not tell you to get your asses on that airplane?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
-所有使♥馆♥人员都在飞机上,长官。
- We got all the embassy personnel on board, gunny.
飞机在17点30分起飞。
电影精选列表