He's in prison.
我要他滚蛋。
I want him out.
-漂亮的橙子。
- Beautiful oranges.
-鲍曼女士,现实是,美国没有也不会与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判。
- Reality is, Ms. Bauman, the United States does not nor will not negotiate with terrorists.
-我明白,大使先生
- I understand that, Mr. Ambassador.
我只是被要求提出他们的要求。
I was only asked to present their demands.
我不喜欢被这种人当信使。
I don't appreciate being used as a messenger by such people.
-那你为什么这么做?
- Then what are you doing it for?
-如果我能以任何方式帮助你救回你的人,我愿意这么做。
- If I can help you in any way to get your people back I'm willing to do that.
-如果你对这些人有影响力…-我没有影响力
- If you have any influence with these people who are holding out men... - I have no influence.
我只是他们的媒体来源,仅此而已。
I'm just a media source for them, that's all.
-有事发生的时候你总在身边,不是吗?
- And you're always around when something happens, aren't you?
-那是我的工作。
- That's my job.
-看着无辜的人被屠♥杀♥是你的工作吗?
- Is it your job watching innocent people being slaughtered?
-好了,中士,够了。
- All right, sergeant, that's enough.
这种策略不会给我们带来任何结果。
This tact isn't getting us anywhere.
——中士。
- Sergeant.
-鲍曼女士,我会把叛军的要求转达给国♥务♥院♥等我们得到正式答复后再通知你。
- Ms. Bauman, I will convey the rebel's demands to the state department and when we get an official reply you'll hear from us.
我会在酒店,大使先生。
I'll be at my hotel, Mr. Ambassador.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
我关心哈洛伦上校和拉米雷斯中士,我非常关心但我必须按规矩来,上校知道这一点。
I care about colonel halloran and sergeant Ramirez, I care a great deal but I've got to do this one by the book, the colonel knows that.
这是工作需要的。
It goes with the job.
-我很清楚,大使先生但是鲍曼女士知道的远比她告诉我们的多。
- I'm well aware of that, Mr. Ambassador however, Ms. Bauman knows much more than she's telling us.
-是的,她告诉我们她被蒙上眼睛,带到他们的营地,没有明确的信息。
- Yes, she told us she was blindfolded and taken to their camp and held without definite information.
她只是个记者。
She is just a journalist.
他们只是在利用她。
They're only using her.
-是的,我们为什么不呢?
- Yes and why aren't we?
-你离她远点
- You leave her alone.
我们会等待国♥务♥院♥的指示我们会照章办事,中士。
We will wait for our instructions from the state department and we will do this one by the books, sergeant.
-恕我直言,大使先生,我希望你永远不要把这件事告诉哈洛伦夫人。
- With all due respect, Mr. Ambassador, I hope you never to tell that to Mrs. Halloran.
你现在杀了多少自♥由♥战士,陆战队员?
- How many freedom fighters you killing now, marine?
-很高兴再次见到你,我的小♥弟♥弟♥。
- It is good to see you again, my little brother.
-我很感激能被释放。
- I am grateful for my release.
你很好地承受了殴打?
You withstood the beating well?
-我什么都没说
- I told them nothing.
-他们问你什么了?
- What did they ask you?
只有他们的人在那里。
Only where their men were.
-但你并不知道,对吧?
- But you did not know that, did you?
-不,是这样,但他们不相信我。
- No, it is so but they don't believe me.
你知道这个中士和你的圣♥战♥一样强大。
You know this sergeant is big as you jihad.
他羞辱了我。
He humiliated me.
-你想报复那些陆战队员吗?
- Will you like to get back at those marines?
-是的,我愿意为这个机会做任何事。
- Yes, I would do anything for this chance.
真♥主♥会赞美你的。
- Allah will praise you.
-你很快就会证明你比任何人都有男子汉气概。
- You will soon prove you are more of a man than anyone.
-我该怎么办?
- What must I do?
-圣♥战♥会让你做好准备。
- Jihad will prepare you.
-你将成为革命的英雄。
- You will be a hero to the revolution.
-我准备好了,圣♥战♥。
- I'm ready, jihad.
你可以相信我至死不渝。
You can trust me to the death.
-至死方休
- Till the death, then.
-怎么了,上校?
- What about it, colonel?
签了这份供词,说你带武器来镇♥压♥这里的人,免得你的警长被打。
Sign this confession saying you brought arms to suppress the people here and save your sergeant a beating.
-去你♥妈♥的♥。
- Go fuck yourself.
-上校是个很难相处的人。
- The colonel is a difficult man.
也许我能说服他?
Perhaps I can convince him?
他的手。
His hand.
美国制♥造♥,上校。
Made in america, colonel.
-现在轮到你了,中士
- Now it's your turn, sergeant.
-不,不!
- No, no!
不!
Don't!
让我做个声明什么的。
Let me make a statement or something.
我他妈会签字的!
I'll sign the fucking papers!
好吧,来吧。
Okay, come on.
-明天早上你会有同样的心情吗,中士?
- Will you have the same sentiments in the morning, sergeant?
-别忘了你是谁。
- Don't forgot who you are.
-我什么都签。
- I'll sign anything.
别把那东西放进我腿里。
Just don't put that thing in my leg.
-你想抽根烟吗,中士?
- Would you like a cigarette, sergeant?
-我真想抽根烟。
- I'm dying for a cigarette.
-你会得到的。
- You will have it.
-我们的香烟对美国海军陆战队来说太烈了吧?
- Is our cigarette too strong for American marines, huh?
-趴下,混♥蛋♥!
- Bend down, motherfucker!
-一坨屎。
- Piece of shit.
-把他弄进去
- Let's get him inside.
-细节准备好了!
- Detail ready!
目的!
Aim!
火!
Fire!
火!
Fire!
火!
Fire!
详细介绍武器!
Detail present arms!
-对不起,警官。
- I'm sorry, sergeant.
但你知道这改变不了什么。
But you realize this does not change anything.
-对我来说是。
- It does for me.
你的朋友杀了拉米雷斯中士现在你要告诉我他们在哪!
Your friends killed sergeant Ramirez and now you're gonna tell me where they are!
来吧,你可以打败我,但你的上校不会回来。
- Go ahead, you can beat me but that won't get your colonel back.
-我愿意冒这个险。
- I'll take that chance.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
-好好想想,中士,如果你对我的判断是对的,你会让他的生命陷入更大的危险。
- Think about it, sergeant, because if you are right about me, you will be putting his life in greater danger.
-你到底懂什么人生?
- What the hell do you know about human life?
看在上帝的份上,拉米雷斯的身体几乎被射成了两半。
Ramirez's body was practically shot in half for Christ's sake.
他妈妈认不出他了。
His mother wouldn't recognize him.
-你朋友的事我很抱歉,我不知道。
- I'm sorry about your friend, I didn't know.
你们美国人没有从越南吸取任何教训。
You Americans have learned nothing from Vietnam.
回家吧,中士。
Go home, sergeant.
埋葬你的死者,然后回家。
Bury your dead and go home.
这不是你的战争。
This isn't your war.
-现在是了。
- It is now.
-甘尼,你办公室里有个老头说他想和你谈谈,说他有东西要给你。
- Gunny, there's an old guy up in your office says he wants to talk to you, says he's got something for you.
-谁和他在一起?
- Who's with him?
-詹姆斯下士。
- Corporal James.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-你好!
- How do you do?
我知道你有东西要给我。
I understand you have something for me.
-是的,是的。
- Yes, yes.
-你从哪儿弄来的?
- Where did you get these?
-在街上。
- On the street.
-在街上什么地方?
- Where on the street?
-我工作的地方。
- Where I work.
我是卖♥♥水果的。
I'm a fruit vendor.
-水果小贩。
- Fruit vendor.
-你能告诉我你在哪买♥♥的吗?
- Can you show me where you got these?
-是啊,是啊。
- Oh yeah, yeah.
没问题。
It's no problem.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
-这是cidni巷子,你知道这条路,这是Mohammad jer。
- This is cidni alley, you know the road, and this is Mohammad jer.
-那是在水边,对吗?
- That's near the water, yes?
-靠近水,这是水,这是廉租♥房♥♥。
- Near the water, this is the water and this is the tenement building.
-甘尼,下来!
- Gunny, down here!
-下来,伙计!
- Down here, gunny!
——麻布袋!
- Gunny!
-真♥主♥保佑!
- Allah akbar!
——手榴弹!
- Grenade!
我们离开这里吧。
Let's get out of here.
-现在美国人可忙不过来了。
- Now the Americans will have their hands full.
-是的,到处都是血。
- Yeah, full of blood.
-很遗憾,elli bauman不能去报道这一事件。
- It is a shame elli bauman will not be there to cover the story.
既然她是我们的朋友,我相信她不会介意和我们一起去的。
- Since she is our friend, I am sure she will not mind coming with us.
-我讨厌她。
- I dislike her.
-她和汉斯·克罗格关系很好
电影精选列表