- His eyes, sir.
他们怎么了?
What about 'em?
-我爷爷常说眼睛是心灵的镜子。
- Well my grandfather used to say that the eyes are the mirror to the soul.
-这是什么意思?
- What's that supposed to mean?
-先生,你想笑就笑吧但我祖父会告诉你死亡就在这双眼睛后面
- Well, sir, you can laugh if you like but my grandfather would tell you that death stalks behind those eyes.
-不知道你这么迷信。
- Didn't know you were superstitious.
-是的,长官,上校。
- Oh yes sir, colonel.
我在口袋里放着我妈妈做的一面小旗子。
I keep a little flag that my mother made me right here in my pocket.
-慢点,拉米雷斯。
- Slow down, Ramirez.
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
对不起,先生。
Sorry, sir.
我以为上校赶时间呢。
I thought the colonel was in a hurry.
-上校急着不去参加自己的葬礼。
- The colonel's in a hurry not to get to his own funeral.
该死的,拉米雷斯。
God damn it, Ramirez.
-好吧,哈米德,再给我一次
- Okay, hamed, give it to me one more time.
看那面墙!
Look at the wall!
我跟警♥察♥说过的话。
I tell what I told Police.
上校说他不回家吃晚饭就开车走了。
The colonel said he wouldn't be home for dinner then he drive off.
他就说了这么多。
That's all he said.
-他们往哪个方向去了?
- Which direction did they go?
我告诉过你,他们都是这么走的。
I told you that the same way they always go.
-你有没有注意到街上有不属于这里的车辆?
- Did you notice any vehicles in the street that didn't belong there?
你注意到有人跟踪他们吗?
Did you notice anybody following them?
-没有,我什么都没注意到。
- No, I noticed nothing.
-你知道阿布圣♥战♥吗?
- You know abu jihad?
-我知道他。
- I know of him.
你知道他。
You know of him.
-是的,我和其他人一样读过他的故事。
- Yes, I read about him like everyone else.
你是在大学认识他的吗?
- Did you know him at the university?
-大学?
- The university?
-是啊,该死的大学!
- Yeah, the god damn university!
你上过他的课。
You were in his classes.
你参加了他的街头示♥威♥。
You took part in his street demonstrations.
-不,我从来没有…-我们有你和abu jihad在街上走来走去的照片。
- No, I never... - We have photographs of you walking up and down the street with abu jihad.
看那面墙!
Look at the wall!
-我在找,我在找。
- I'm looking, I'm looking.
你不能逼我说谎。
You can't make me say lies.
你不能。
You can't.
我告诉你一百遍了。
I tell you a hundred time.
我什么也没注意到,什么也不知道。
I've noticed nothing, I know nothing.
就算我知道,我也不会告诉你。
You know, if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
我发誓我不会告诉你。
I swear I wouldn't tell you.
-如果由我决定,你会告诉我的。
- If it were up to me you'd tell me.
哈米德,你最好帮我救回我的人否则我保证你的余生都会在痛苦中度过。
Hamed, you better help me get my people back or I promise you you're gonna spend the rest of your natural life in a world of pain.
你可以把他关起来。
You can put him in a cell.
我要你帮我看着他。
I want you to watch him for me.
-明白了,伙计。
- Gotcha, gunny.
-队长,什么风把你吹来了?
- Captain, what brings you here?
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
-我没事。
- I'm okay.
我听说你的人被抓走了。
I heard your men were taken.
——因为一个人来了!乡村,消息传得真快,先生。
- For a one came! Country, news travels awful fast, sir.
-听着,中士。
- Look, sergeant.
我和你一样在乎我的人。
I care just as much about my men as you do about yours.
不管你怎么想,阿♥拉♥伯恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不仅杀害美国人或以色列人,他们杀害的阿♥拉♥伯人更多。
Despite what you imagine, arab terrorists don't just kill Americans or Israelis, they kill many many more arabs.
没人比我更想要这些人。
Nobody wants this people more than I do.
-我完全理解,上尉,但是这次他们抓的是我的人。
- I understand that completely, captain, however, this time it's my men that they have.
-他最想要的是证明他对革命事业的忠诚。
- He wants, more than anything, to prove his devotion to the cause of the revolution.
你必须了解这些人,中士。
You must understand these people, sergeant.
要让他们说话,你必须用其他方法。
To make them talk, you must use other ways.
-我会考虑的,上尉
- Well, I'll think about that, captain.
他告诉你什么了?
What he tell you?
——什么都没有。
- Nothing.
-等等,你在干什么?
- Wait, what are you doing?
别说了,我不知道你的人在哪。
Stop it, I don't know where your people are.
别说了,我什么都不知道。
Stop it, I don't know nothing.
我告诉过你。
I told you that.
停止它!
Stop it!
我真的什么都不知道。
I really don't know anything.
别开枪了,我不知道。
Stop shooting, I don't know.
别说了,我不知道你的人在哪。
Stop it, I don't know where your people.
停止它!
Stop it!
-我的人呢,hamed?
- Where's my men, hamed?
-我真的不知道。
- I really don't know.
-我相信他。
- I believe him.
-我们需要你的支持,艾莉。
- We need your support, elli.
- Gavril,我一直同情阿♥拉♥伯世界的无家可归者。
- Gavril, my sympathies have always been with the homeless of the arab world.
-是的,这是真的,我们很感激。
- Yeah it's true and we appreciate that.
你是个记者。
You're a journalist.
你必须帮助我们利用它。
You must help us use that.
-我一直都是。
- I always have.
-我知道,我知道
- I know, I know.
这就是为什么我们要你告诉美国人释放我们在监狱里的可怜兄弟来交换上校。
That's why we want you to tell the Americans to release our poor brothers who are in prison in exchange for the colonel.
-他们为什么要和我谈判?
- Why would they negotiate with me?
-没关系。
- It doesn't matter.
如果他们回应了,说明他们很软弱。
If they respond, they are weak.
如果他们没有回应,他们就会丢面子。
If they fail to respond, they lose face.
无论如何,这对你来说还重要吗?
In any event does it matter still for you?
-我欢迎任何揭露这些美国人真实面目的机会。
- I welcome any chance to expose these Americans for what they really are.
-为什么你看起来这么眼熟?
- Why is it you look so familiar to me?
我们以前见过面。
We have met before.
——在哪里?
- Where?
——阿姆斯特丹。
- Amsterdam.
-你和一群学生一起来拜访汉斯。
- You were with a group of students who came to visit hans.
-没错。
- That is right.
你和汉斯·克罗格在一起,你们是朋友。
You were with hans kroger, you were friends.
-我们不只是朋友
- We were more than friends.
-他的死对你来说一定很痛苦
- His death must have been very painful for you.
-我仍然想念汉斯,我恨那些杀了他的犹太复国主义者,如果这是你想知道的。
- I still miss hans and I hate the zionists bastards who killed him, if that's what you want to know.
-我不是故意惹你生气的。
- I did not mean to upset you.
-你没有让我心烦。
- You haven't upset me.
这是个敏感的话题。
It's just a sensitive subject.
我想我还没释怀。
I guess I'm not over it yet.
死亡是个自私的情人
- Death is a selfish lover.
-你觉得舒服吗?
- Are you that comfortable with it?
-当你像我一样接近死亡时你要学会拥抱它
- When you're as close to death as I have been you learn to embrace it.
-不知怎么的,我不习惯这个想法。
- Somehow I can't used to that idea.
-你越接近它,它就越容易。
- The closer you get to it, the easier it is.
-阿明,我很荣幸未婚夫部长能来见我。
- Amin, it's a great honor that the minister of fiance should come see me.
-你为什么坚持要我来这儿?
- Why have you insisted that I come here?
你知道我所冒的风险。
You know the sort of risk that I take.
-那我承担的风险怎么办?
- And what about the risk I am taking?
我是个被追捕的人,阿明。
I'm a hunted man, amin.
我在这里是因为你,你的事业,你的国家。
I'm here because of you, your cause, your country.
-这是我们的事业。
- It is our cause.
在这事上,我们是弟兄,不是吗?
In this cause we are brothers, are we not?
-那我一定是那个可怜的哥哥。
- Then I must be the poor brother.
因为你是那个在日内瓦湖拥有小木屋和银行账户的人。
For you are the one with the chalet in lake Geneva and the number bank accounts.
-在这之前,那笔钱是用来帮助你的,兄弟。
- On occasions before this one, that money has been used to help you, brother.
现在也是一样。
It is now the same.
-如果只需要钱,你就不需要我了,对吧?
- If it took only money, you wouldn't need me, would you?
圣♥战♥和他的追随者将为解放这个国家而死。
Jihad and his followers will die to free this country.
-那什么时候会发生?
- And when will that happen?
-只要给我我想要的,很快杰马尔就会在你手里。
- Just give me what I want and soon enough jemal will be in your hands.
这些美国人会消失的。
These Americans will be gone.
他们很快就会脱离低谷,我保证。
They will soon abandon nadir, you have my word.
-我相信你。
- I believe you.
-还有一件小事。
- There's one other little matter.
-说吧。
- Name it.
-哈米德,上校的男仆
- Hamed, the colonel's houseboy.
他在监狱里。
电影精选列表