-你死定了,陆战队员。
- You're dead, marine.
谢谢你,詹姆斯下士。
Thank you, corporal James.
-不客气,队长。
- You're welcome, captain.
-拿出来。
- Bring it up.
好吧,他做错了什么?
All right, what did he do wrong?
-你死定了,詹姆斯
- You're a dead man, James.
-他分心了,忘记了自己的目标,也就是守卫周边。
- He got distracted and lost sight of his objective, which was to guard the perimeter.
专注和纪律会拯救你和你战友的生命。
Concentration and discipline will save your life as well as the life of your fellow marines.
-你死定了,詹姆斯
- You're a dead man, James.
-别闹了。
- Knock it off.
詹姆斯,你是个…-你们这些混♥蛋♥以为这是游戏?
James you're a... - You shitbirds up there think this is a game?
战斗就是死亡!
Combat is death!
你或敌人。
Yours or the enemy.
我们向上帝祈祷你们不会发现这一点。
Let's just pray to god you people don't have to find that out.
-让我们为这两位新人喝杯长生不老酒,好吗?
- Let's drink an elixir of life to this two initiates, shall we?
好吧,拉屎。
Okay, dip shits.
等一下,等一下。
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
一,二,三,开始!
One, two, three, go!
好吧,好吧。
All right, okay okay.
-金翼的兄弟是什么?
- Now, what is a brother of the goldwing?
-这是一个有大东西能让女孩们唱歌♥的哥哥。
- It's a brother with a big thing to make the girls sing.
-再来点长生不老药!
- More elixir!
金翼的兄弟他是海军陆战队员,可以跳得高,也可以跳得低。
A brother of the gold wing he's a marine who can jump high, he can jump low.
他能跳过丛林的水、沙和雪。
He can jump through jungle water, sand, and snow.
他是魔鬼狗,他是伞兵,他是陆战队侦察兵。
He's a devil dog, he's a para-frog, he's a recon marine.
曼尼,打回家!
Manny, pound it home!
-你说对了。
- You got it.
你在笑吗?
You're laughing, huh?
好的。
Okay.
你说对了。
You got it.
-欢迎,gavril。
- Welcome, gavril.
女士冬天。
Ms. Winter.
你的出现,对我们的运动是一种鼓舞。
Your presence, alone, is an inspiration to our movement.
-我们能帮你什么,圣♥战♥?
- How may we help you, jihad?
-武器,弹♥药♥,资金来支持全面进攻。
- Weapons, ammunition, money to finance a full scale assault.
-你的要求很高。
- Your demands are great.
-所有这些都是可能的。
- All that is possible.
当然,前提是你和你的人配得上这样的承诺并且愿意为此付出代价。
Providing, of course, you and your men are worthy of such a commitment and willing to pay the price for it.
-我们致力于最后。
- We are dedicated to the end.
-这就是我们来这里的目的。
- That is what we are here to find out.
那个拿着照相机的女人是谁?
Who is that woman with the camera?
-埃利·鲍曼。
- Elli bauman.
难民营的大屠♥杀♥,她拍摄的受害者照片为我们带来了很多公众的支持。
The massacre at the refugee camp, her photographs of the victims brought us much public support.
-岩石的两面。
- Both sides of those rocks.
-为什么两面都要涂?
- Why do we got to paint both sides?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
你们听说过韩国吗?
- You boys ever hear of Korea?
-是的,甘尼先生。
- Yes, sir gunny.
-那么你可能对442号♥山的冲突很熟悉,是吗?
- Well then you're probably very familiar with the conflict at hill 442, is that right?
-是的,甘尼先生。
- Yes, sir gunny.
大家都听说过那场战役。
Everybody's heard of that battle.
-你知道你的上校亲自负责把52名海军陆战队员从山上拉下来吗?
- And did you know that your colonel was personally responsible for pulling 52 marines off of that hill?
活着。
Alive.
所以,你不觉得上校的石头应该被粉刷一下吗?
So, don't you think the colonel deserves to have his rocks painted tops and bottoms?
好。
Good.
画岩石。
Paint the rocks.
——融合。
- Fuse.
保险丝。
Fuse.
——塑料。
- Plastic.
塑料。
Plastic.
电池。
Battery.
电池。
Battery.
-要阻止犹太复国主义者,光靠一群受惊的小男孩是不够的。
- It will take more than a group of scared young boys to stop the zionists.
-时机成熟时,他们会证明自己。
- They will prove themselves when the time comes.
-走着瞧吧。
- We shall see.
-请进,放心,坐下。
- Come in, at ease, and sit down.
这两只靴子是应得的翅膀,不是吗?
Well, those two boots earn their wings, did they?
-当然了,上校。
- Sure did, colonel.
真为他们骄傲。
Damn proud of them.
-我还记得我挣到的时候。
- Well, I remember when I earned mine.
那是很久以前的事了,我都不想数了。
It happened so long ago I don't want to count the years.
我是一名新兵,我们有一个排长,一个伟大的波兰狗♥娘♥养♥的,差点把我的胸部压下去。
I was a brand new boot and we had a platoon sergeant, great big polack son of a bitch, damn near caved my chest in.
-你知道我父亲有很多好故事,先生。
- You know my father's got some good stories, sir.
-是的,军士长约翰·约瑟夫·伯恩。
- Oh yes, sergeant major John joesph burn.
他跟你说过我们在菲律宾推销自♥由♥队的事吗?
He ever tell you the time we pitched Liberty in the philippine?
-是的,他没让你进禁闭室
- Yeah, he kept you out of the brig.
他告诉你了吗?
Did he tell you that?
-是的。
- Yeah.
——废话!
- Bullshit!
其实是反过来的,该死的。
It was the other way around, god damn.
我没带你来这里…我接到命令了。
Well I didn't bring you in here... I got my orders.
他们要把我送到杰马尔。
They're shipping me off to jemal.
我要当助理武官了。
I'm gonna be assistant defense attache.
-为什么是杰马尔,先生?
- Why jemal, sir?
20年前,我们武装以色列人,让他们能摧毁jemal,现在我们武装了jemalis。
- 20 years ago we were arming the Israelis so they could demolish jemal and now we're arming up the jemalis.
-这说不通,是吗,先生?
- It doesn't make too much sense, does it sir?
-军队和政客,武器和石油。
- Military and politicians, arms and oil.
大生意,伙计。
Big business, gunny.
大生意。
Big business.
-也总是男孩们要付出鲜血的代价,上校
- It's always the boys that pay with their blood, too, colonel.
-这没什么新鲜的,是吧,伙计?
- Nothing new about that, is there, gunny?
-好吧,看来上校的工作要开始了。
- Well, looks like the colonel will have his work cut out for him.
我会想你的,先生。
I'm gonna miss you, sir.
——嗯。
- Uh.
读一读。
Give that a read.
我已经跟国♥务♥院♥谈过了。
I cleared it with the state department already.
我带你一起去是因为我想让你负责那边的海洋安全。
I'm taking you with me because I want to put you in charge of marine security over there.
所以如果出了什么事你要帮我。
So if the shit hits the fan you're gonna cover my ass.
你对此没有什么问题吧?
You haven't got any problems with that, have you?
-一路跑到国♥务♥院♥,上校?
- All the way to the state department, huh colonel?
-本来不必这样的,你知道吗?
- Didn't have to be this way, you know?
-哦,你是说这件事我可以选择?
- Oh, you mean I had a choice in this matter?
-现在不是了。
- Oh, not any more.
不,那是你拒绝去学校的时候做的。
No you made that when you turned down going to ocs.
-我不是对上校不尊重,先生,但你知道我们伯恩斯家的人当军官是什么感觉。
- Well not to be disrespectful to the colonel, sir, but you know how us burnses feel about becoming officers.
-是啊,你和你老爸一样固执。
- Yeah, you're just as hard headed as your old man.
ocs对我来说已经够好了,屁♥眼♥。
The ocs was good enough for me, butt hole.
-就这些吗,先生?
- Well, will that be all, sir?
-就这样吧。
- That will be all.
粗麻布。
Gunny.
祝你有愉快的一天。
Have a nice day.
-谢谢,上校。
- Thank you, colonel.
-看看那些混♥蛋♥烧我们的国旗。
- Look at those bastards burning our flag.
-我想揍他们一顿。
- I'd like to kick their ass.
-我们应该有外交手腕
- We're supposed to be diplomatic.
对吧,萨金特?
Isn't that right, sargent?
-是啊,我们就是友好大使。
- Yeah regular ambassadors of good will, that's what we are.
这让我想起了我和麻子一起在萨尔瓦多的时候。
You know this reminds me of the time that gunny and I were in El Salvador together.
就我们俩。
Just the two of us.
外面有一场示♥威♥比这更糟糕。
There was a demonstration going on outside worse than this.
还记得我跟你说过吗,詹姆斯?
Remember I told you about it, James?
一千个狂热分子。
A thousand fanatics.
-是的,是的。
- Yeah, yeah.
一千个狂热分子。
A thousand fanatics.
-不是吧?
- No kidding?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
-这些叛乱者很厉害,伙计。
- Well these rebels were hot, man.
这些混♥蛋♥一直都是反美主义者他们想要血,他们想要我们的血。
These suckers were anti-American all the way and they wanted blood, they wanted our blood.
-不是吧?
- No shit?
-不是吧。
电影精选列表