这就是个很好的问题
Now that's a great question.
讲得很好 继续
Carry on. Doing great.
回答 Ryan
Answer the question, Ryan.
想让我实话实说吗? - 当然
Do you want me to answer honestly? - Of course.
很简单 他想跟人上♥床♥
That's easy. He wants to get laid.
Amy! - 她说对了
Amy! - No, she's right.
好吧 我们再来一次
Okay, you know, let's start over,
这次随便你说瞎话
and feel free to lie this time.
有很多事我想在死前完成
There were a lot of things I wanted to do before I died.
但我不知道是什么
I don't know what they were
因为死前我从没问过自己这个问题
because I never asked myself that question.
妈的咋了?
What the fuck?
不管H Hart是谁
Whoever H. Hart is,
我希望他或她问了自己这个问题 因为他的时辰就要到了
I hope he or she asked the question, because their clock is about to stop.
高危因素猜测
High-risk factors.
嘿 停下 停下
Hey, stop. Stop.
可能性太多 时间太少
So many possibilities, so little time.
那司机停都没停一下
The driver didn't even stop to see if he was okay.
Jenny挺住 Hudson会好的
Hang tough, Jenny. Hudson will be all right.
Hudson有信心 Hudson有信心
Hudson's got heart. Hudson's got heart.
你在说什么?
What's that you're saying?
是我们的口号♥之一
It's one of our cheers.
每个足球队员都有一个
I mean, all the football players have one.
除了Gustav Guducek
I mean, except Gustav Guducek,
因为没有词和他的名字押韵
because, well, nothing rhymes with that.
Hudson要押韵很简单
And, I mean, Hudson's is easy, right?
可以用part或者dart 都行
I mean, there's part and dart, and all that stuff.
然后 我们觉得
And then, well, we decided
干嘛不用他的名字? 又简单又贴心
how sweet and easy if we just used his name?
Hudson有信心(heart)
Hudson's got heart.
明白了吗?
Get it?
他就是Hudson Hart?
That's Hudson Hart?
是的
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
明明叫你穿得大富大贵
I told you to look like a million bucks.
我没收到你的信息 - 显然没有
Well, I never got your message. - Okay, obviously.
Georgia 我有个好消息 - 我没有
Oh, Georgia, I have the best news. - Not me.
Cameron弄错了我的收灵时间
Cameron seriously screwed up on my reap time.
亲爱的 这真糟 不过不说你了
Oh, dear, that's too bad. But enough about you.
我要回归剧场了
I'm returning to the theater.
回归? 我以为你只做电影
Returning? I thought you only did movies.
有区别吗? - 有现场观众?
What's the difference? - A live audience?
傻George Cameron把我介绍给了 Ronald Gluckster
Oh, silly George, Cameron introduced me to Ronald Gluckster.
谁?
Who?
制片人 他喜欢我 我现在是麦克白夫人的候补演员
The producer. And he loves me. And I'm understudying Lady Macbeth.
我明天就开始排练 - 你给他吹♥箫♥了?
I start rehearsals demain. - Did you have to blow him?
没 他说我真是je ne sais quoi (妙不可言)
No. In fact, he said I have a certain je ne sais quoi.
你知道是什么意思吗? - 意思是你要给他吹♥箫♥
Do you know what that means? - That you're gonna have to blow him.
Daisy Cameron真的搞砸了我的任务
Daisy, Cameron seriously screwed up my reap.
你真是不走运 不过你该来杯酒 这是个派对
Oh, that's too bad for you. But you should have a drink. It's a party.
我喝了五杯香槟 我很喜欢
I've had five glasses of Cristal. I could get used to this.
Mason在哪? - 嗯
Where's Mason? - Mmm.
天堂
In heaven.
噢 那是市长
Oh, there's the mayor.
淘气Georgie布丁...
Georgie Porgie pudding and...
...派? 我不记得了
...Pie? I don't know.
看看Cameron为我的生日准备了什么
Look what Cameron bought me for my birthday.
今天不是你生日 - Georgie 闭嘴
It's not your birthday. - Georgie, shut up.
别冒犯我的礼物们 - 等下你有很多时间干这个
I don't want to offend my presents. - There's plenty of time for that later.
这是Tiffany
This is Tiffany.
嗨
Hi.
而这个是Tiffany
And this is Tiffany.
嗨
Hi.
这他妈多有趣啊?
How fucking funny is that?
你只差那个小蓝盒子 (Tiffany珠宝包装盒)
All you're missing is the little blue box.
你知道小蓝盒子里住着谁吗?
Oh, do you know what lives inside little blue boxes?
说真的 知道吗?
Seriously, do you? Do you?
不知道 求你告诉我吧 - 恋尸癖
No, please tell me. - Necrophiliacs.
Cameron搞砸了我的收灵
Cameron screwed up my reap.
还有住在小小冰块里的 小小爱斯基摩人
And little tiny Eskimos who live in little ice blocks,
被狮子吃掉了 他们好难过
and they get eaten by lions, and they're really sad.
你听见我说话了么? - 嗯哼
Are you listening to me? - Mmm-hmm.
有个灵魂现在正饱受煎熬
There is a soul trapped in agony out there right now.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
我不在乎 这以前也发生过 不是吗?
Oh, I don't care. It's happened before, innit?
没像这样 Rube主管的时候没有
Not like this. Not when Rube was in charge.
操他的Rube 操他的Rube 这他妈不关我的事
Fuck Rube. Fuck Rube. It's not my bloody problem.
说真的 我不在乎
Seriously, I don't care.
Roxy在哪?
Where's Roxy?
知道我在乎什么吗?
You know what is my problem, though?
我真的需要点伟哥 用那种静脉注射 打进我胳膊里
I really need some Viagra in, like, an IV thing that goes in your arm.
是啊 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
你看起来不怎么享受 - 我被错误收灵信息弄得焦头烂额
You don't look so hot. - I got boned with bad reap info.
不能让这颗屎坏了一锅汤
That shit don't float in my bowl.
Cameron说什么了? - 我还没找到他呢
What did Cameron say? - I haven't found him yet.
跟我来
Follow me.
Cameron! George需要个解释
Cameron! George needs some answers.
Roxy 我正要找你呢
Ah, Roxy. Just who I was looking for.
你跟警务处长Cusek打过招呼了么?
Have you said hello to Police Commissioner Cusek?
处长 真是荣幸之至
Commissioner, it's an honor and a privilege.
该荣幸的是我 警官
Pleasure's all mine, Officer.
我刚跟处长说
I was just telling the Commissioner here that there aren't enough
现在警局的非裔高级警官不多
African-American ranking officers in the police force.
也许是时候升职了 嗯?
Now, maybe it's time for a promotion, hmm?
我可不想要什么狗屁反歧视指标
I don't want any affirmative action quota bullshit.
那 喝一杯怎么样?
Well, then, how about a drink?
好极了
Love to.
待会见
See you later.
很高兴你能来 我正开始为你担心呢
Ah, so glad you could make it. I was getting worried about you.
是该担心 你给我的收灵时间有错
You should be worried. You gave me the wrong reap time.
放松 公主
Easy, princess.
怎么了?
What happened?
手♥机♥上说是5点52分
The Treo said 5:52.
我在那之前就到了 可H Hart已经被车撞倒
I was there early, but H. Hart had already been hit by the car
接着被送往医院了
and taken away to the hospital.
那5点52分他在救护车上
So he was in the ambulance at 5:52.
早死了 - 那就是入院时已死亡
Long gone. - Then he was DOA.
可我压根没碰他 差得远呢
But I didn't even touch him. Not even close.
那我建议
Then I suggest
你到医院去
you go to the hospital
确定你的男孩真的死了
and make sure your boy is dead.
做好你的工作 公主 去收割他的魂吧
Take care of business, princess, and go reap his soul.
Orton医生请到一号♥手术区 术后部
Dr. Orton to OR one, post op.
Orton医生请到一号♥手术区 术后部
Dr. Orton to OR one, post op.
你好 有什么事吗? - 我想找Hudson
Yes, may I help you? - I'm looking for Hudson.
不好意思 小姐
Oh, I'm sorry, miss.
现在连他的父母都不能看望
His parents can't even see him right now.
你得和其他人一起等
You'll have to wait with everyone else.
不 我只想看看他的尸体
No, I just need to see his body.
做最后的道别
To say goodbye?
别急着让他上天堂 亲爱的
Don't rush him to heaven, honey.
他还活着呢
He's still hanging in there.
还活着?
He is?
一定是被天使护佑了
Must have been touched by an angel.
等待区就在转角那
The waiting area is around the corner.
那边 - 谢谢
This way. - Thanks.
这不是真的
This can't be happening.
我今天早上还和他说话呢
I just spoke to him this morning.
现在居然到了这 我不信
I can't believe we're here now.
我不想Hudson死
I don't want Hudson to die.
电影精选列表