Oh. Excuse me.
嗯...
Um...
别全说"妈的咋了?" 但...
Okay, not to be all, "What the fuck?" about this, but...
妈的咋了?
What the fuck?
各位 我们的工作量将增加
Look, uh, our workload is going to increase,
我们需要改进联络方式
and we need better ways to stay connected.
以前那个随意贴还行
Now, this Post-it business was fine,
但现在我们用Treo手♥机♥
but now we're with the Treos.
俗话说 旧习难改
Old habits die hard,
如果你们还是想每天早上见面的话
and if you guys still want to meet for your early morning chats,
这张桌子我已订下来
then this table has a standing res in my name.
我不能保证每天都在
I can't promise I'll be there every day,
但你们能用这个找到我
but you can always get a hold of me on here,
发短♥信♥ 或者邮件
or text me, or e-mail me.
你... - 抱歉 海外市场刚闭市
Who... - Sorry, overseas market's just closing.
...是谁? - 我是Kane 卖♥♥掉
...are you? - Kane, sell it.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
Cameron Kane 死于911 从85楼坠下 毫无感觉地死了
Cameron Kane, died 9/11, fell 85 stories and never felt a thing.
我想我昨晚遇到了你妹妹
I think I met your sister last night.
她给我跳了段艳舞 叫Candy?
She gave me a lap dance. Candy?
你究竟是干啥的?
But who are you?
我是新头儿 Rube升♥天♥了
Meet the new boss. Well, Rube got his lights.
他得... 他得离开了
He had to, uh... He had to move on.
因为我工作雷厉风行 他们把我挖了过来
They headhunted me because of my ass-kicking performance stats,
让我来改造这个分部
and they brought me in to reconfigure your branch
坦率说
because, quite frankly,
之前的管理有些散漫
it had gotten a little slack under the old guard.
你们的任务会发送至手♥机♥
Your assignments will be on your Treos,
车任你们差遣 早饭我请
the car is at your disposal, and breakfast is, uh, my treat.
永远如此
In perpetuity.
我等不及开工
I can't wait to get started.
我们将是很棒的团队
We are gonna be a great team.
干什么? 我饿了
What the fuck? I'm hungry.
他骗了我们 - 我没有
He's lying. - No, I'm not.
不是你 是Cameron - 骗我们什么?
Not you. Cameron. - Lying about what?
Rube 他说Rube永远离开
Rube. About Rube going away forever.
你觉得是他整了Rube?
Do you think he did something to Rube?
他干嘛那样做? - 不知道 可能有阴谋
Why would he do that? - I don't know. Some kind of coup.
咋 难道想把我们 这群杰出死神据为己有?
What, to take over our illustrious team of grim reapers?
没人那么蠢 - 她说得对 Roxy
No one's that dumb. - She's right, Roxy.
没道理
It just doesn't make sense.
除非他听说了我摄魂的美貌
Unless he heard about my staggering beauty.
他只听说你这个骚货 为了当大农场的临时演员
He heard you were a stank-ass ho that'd go down on Clark Gable
就给克拉克·盖博吹♥箫♥
to play an extra on the plantation. That's what he heard.
看到他帮她搬椅子吗?
You see how he took her chair out?
我这个手♥机♥系绿色滴
And my phone-y thingy is greeny.
那又怎么?
And?
和我眼睛颜色相配 我最爱的颜色
And it matches my eyes. It's my favorite color.
如果Rube还在
If Rube was still around,
他今早就会在华夫饼屋
he would have been at the Waffle Haus this morning.
他会找到我们 肯定会
He would have found us. He would have.
见鬼!
Goddamn it!
我们甚至没机会说再见
We didn't even have a chance to say goodbye.
操他
Fuck him.
去哪?
Where to?
我得回自己车上去 工作迟了
Uh, I've gotta get back to my car. I'm late for work.
好的 女士 其他人呢?
Yes, ma'am. Anyone else?
斯特拉福德街 11号♥ 不 斯图本斯
Yes, um, 11 Stratford, no, Stubens Place.
在45分钟以后 可以先送George
I have 45 minutes, so we can drop George off first.
我和你一起 我更晚
Oh, wait, I'll come with you 'cause, um, I'm much, much later.
这鬼东西怎么用?
How do you work this damn thing?
看来你今天休息
Looks like you get the day off.
你再说一遍?
Excuse me?
不 我还有一个
Oh, no. Look, I got another one.
俩任务紧挨着 够呛
They're almost back-to-back. Look at that.
你有两个 我没有? Rube不会这么做
You get two, I get none? Rube would never do this.
我也讨厌这样
Well, I don't like it any more than you do.
好啊 那你分我一个
Well, give me one of yours, then.
你不能收她的灵
You can't take her reap.
她有两个 我♥干♥嘛不能 - 嗨 别吵了
I can if she got two. - Hey, shut the fuck up.
收灵是我们的俗话...
Reap is slang for...
收灵是指我们把灵魂从人身体里取出...
Reap is slang for when we take the soul out of a body who's just...
有展销会 我们抽佣金
Sales meeting, and we make commissions.
我们彼此竞争
We're very competitive.
我明白
I understand.
没道理她去收两个
There's no way in hell she gets two reaps.
肯定出了错
It has to be a mistake.
我倒觉得他是个细心的人
Well, I think it shows a sensitivity on his part.
我也觉得
So do I.
他知道你不服管教
I think he knew you were gonna be all touchy
所以把你晾在一边
about him taking over, so he let you slide.
为什么细心先生没把你们晾一边?
So why didn't Mr. Sensitive let you guys slide?
因为只有你想要Rube那套
Because you're the only one who wants Rube's old fucking job.
我的安排很紧 或许要你帮忙
Listen, I have a bit of a time crunch. Could use your help.
好吧 开巡逻车 适当时开警灯
All right, we'll take the squad car. I'll use the lights if I have to.
万物皆会改变
Everything changes.
当我刚适应生活中的一切
Just when I get used to the way things are in life,
具体说是死后的一切...
or in my case, death...
混球!
Asshole!
死亡徒然一转
death throws you a curve.
这就是你的时空 充满着惊喜
That's the space-time continuum for you, full of surprises.
你这就过分了!
That was entirely uncalled for!
看见没 那是我妈和我妹Reggie
See, there's my mom and my sister Reggie.
我女儿才16岁! 她刚学开车
My daughter is only 16! She's just learning how to drive.
这是我 这就是活人眼里的我
That's me. That's how the living world sees me.
你一点体谅都没有!
You should have a little consideration!
还是红灯 还是红灯!
Light's still red. Light's still red!
你能冷静点吗? - 你能靠边吗?
Could you please chill? - Could you please pull over?
好吧 你想撞死我俩吗?
All right. Are you trying to get us killed?
有一瞬想过
It's crossed my mind.
真让人安慰
That's comforting.
但是最近没想过
Not lately, though,
因为过生日时我还想要辆新车
because I really want a new car for my birthday.
实际上 没问题 我自己能搞定
Actually, it can be used. I can deal.
噢 你能搞定 很好
Oh. That's great. You can deal, all right.
只要你攒够打工的工资
Soon as you make enough money from your job.
Laura在16岁隆了胸 那才是浪费
Laura got new boobs for her 16th, and she didn't even need them.
真肤浅
Well, that's really sketchy behavior.
根本是见不得人
Mmm. More shady than sketchy.
本该由你♥爸♥教你开车
Yeah. Should be your father's job.
但他住在千里之外
Except that he lives, like, a million miles away.
你♥爸♥教George开车时 她抢了别人的道
When your father was teaching George to drive, she cut someone off,
但她认为那是他们的错 所以她放开方向盘
but she thought it was their fault, so she took both hands off the wheel
比了两个中指
so she could flip 'em off twice.
能上路了吗? - 指示灯!
Can we go now? - Blinker!
让别人知道你要过去 - 我知道!
All right, let them know you're coming. - I know!
别让那影响你 - 好 好! 我试试
Don't let it bother you. - Okay, okay! I'll try.
但...以防万一
But, um, just in case?
我该用哪只手比中指?
What hand should I use to flip somebody off?
没拿手♥机♥的那只
The one not holding the cell phone.
要不要倒回去?
Do you want to go around back?
从食堂溜进去?
Sneak in through the cafeteria?
太晚了 他们都看见我了
It's too late. They already saw me.
我爱你 - 别人都不爱
I love you. - You're the only one.
不是这样的
That's not true.
不是这样的
That's not true.
《走出悲痛:一个母亲的回忆》
医生们很优秀
The doctors were wonderful.
但他们给Teddy看病时
But as great as they were at diagnosing and treating Teddy,
却不知怎样告诉一个12岁的男孩
they had no idea how to tell a 12-year-old boy
他就要死了
that he was going to die.
电影精选列表