我们也不能 所以内疚感...
And we couldn't do it, so the guilt...
我打断一下
Now, let me just say,
我组织这个小组已有两年多
I've been running this group for two years now,
但从没有一对父母能解决这个问题
and I have never heard from a parent who has figured that one out. Right?
这不存在什么指南
I mean that there is no guidebook.
你是怎么处理的?
How do you manage it?
老实说 并不好
To be honest, not well.
George死于意外
George died suddenly,
那天早上我们还吵了架
and earlier that same day, we had a fight.
我...我记不起到底说了什么
And I... You know, I can't remember exactly what I said,
但肯定不是好话
but it wasn't pleasant.
过去五年 我常为此困扰
And so I've been haunted by it for the past five years.
所以现在 每次我和小女儿说再见时
So now I just make sure that every time I say goodbye
我都会说我爱她
to my younger daughter, I tell her I love her.
快把她逼疯了
Drives her crazy.
早啊 Crystal
Morning, Crystal.
喵 Millie - 早安 Delores
Meow, Millie. - Good morning, Delores.
早饭会议如何?
How was your breakfast meeting?
说好了要保密
It's supposed to be anonymous.
对不起 我总忘记
Oh, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting.
你压力太大
You're under too much stress.
我总觉得有人要算计我
I just keep thinking about somebody ratting me out,
举报我Murray来上班 - 人人都爱Murray
bringing Murray to work. - Everybody loves Murray.
等它老到不会用便盆
See how much they love him when he gets too weak
到处吐的时候 看他们还爱不爱他
to use the kitty litter box and starts spraying the bizhub.
那就休个探亲假
So take some family leave.
在他...过世之前 多陪陪他
Spend some time with Murray before he, you know, passes.
合同里有个排除宠物条款 我查过了
There's a no-pet clause in the contract. I checked.
真放屁
Oh. Bastards.
我要把你的脏嘴
I'm gonna have to put that potty mouth of yours
塞进Murray的便盆
directly into Murray's kitty litter box.
今天有多少面试?
How many interviews we got today?
十六
Sixteen.
给我吧 - 这才是好姑娘
Bring 'em on. - That's my girl.
这太性感了 - 哪里性感了?
Oh, this is so sexy. - How is this sexy?
满地都是指甲和头发
Toenails and hair all over the floor,
一堆被肉毒杆菌和化妆品闷死的脸
faces dead with too much Botox and too much makeup.
要我说 简直是停尸间
Looks like a mortuary, if you ask me.
我喜欢停尸间 很性感
Oh, I like mortuaries. I think they're sexy.
因为你死了 - 不 因为他变♥态♥
That's 'cause you're dead. - No, it's 'cause he's sick.
能为你们做点什么吗?
Uh, can I help you?
我想是的
I hope so.
这儿的工作人员
Is there someone who works here
有没有姓Baenziger的? - 没有
with the last name Baenziger? - No.
噢 - 你的发型很棒
Oh. - Great haircut.
我知道 那客人呢? 有没有姓Baenziger的
I know. What about a client? Last name Baenziger.
今天的预定簿里没有
Not on the books for today.
噢
Oh.
选得好
Good choice.
黄色石子看起来很有春意
You know, the yellow rocks make it look like spring.
我也是这么想的
That is just what I thought.
是啊
Yeah.
我能到里面去找找我朋友吗?
So, do you mind if I go back and look for my friend?
可以 请便 - 谢谢
Yeah, be my guest. - Thanks.
太好了 就是说我们可以玩...
Goody. That means we get to play, you know...
高危因素猜猜猜
High-risk factor.
好的 准备好了?
Okay, ready?
拿着剪刀到处跑 - 理发师磕了药 剃刀划过脖子
Running with scissors. - Barber on drugs, razor at throat.
小屋就在峰顶 滑上滑下
The house is right on the mountain. Ski in, ski out.
我的教练说我是个天才
My instructor says I'm a natural.
然后是她 - 她有什么危险因素?
Then there's her. - What's high risk about her?
没什么 我就是想她死
Nothing. I just want her dead.
巴恩齐格!
Baenziger!
好耶 这下能看到最后一刻的恐慌
Oh, good. Now we get to play last-minute panic.
嘿
Hey.
黛西
Daisy.
扎克? - 嗨
Zac? - Hi.
是你么?
Is that you?
是啊 不 呃... 不好意思 我们认识吗?
Yeah. No, uh... Sorry. Do I know you from somewhere?
是啊 你是扎克·巴恩齐格么?
I think so. Are you Zac Baenziger?
对 不 对 我是 真的是 我们读同一所高中?
Yeah. No. Yeah, that's me, for sure. Uh, were we in high school together?
鬼雾灵!
Graveling!
我先看见的 - 我看见的
I saw it first. - I saw it.
很高兴见到你 真的
It's good to see you. Really.
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思 你得签个名
Sorry, I need a signature.
我的笔去哪了?
Now, where did my pens go?
就好了 就好了
There you go. There you go.
打911! 快!
Call 911! Hurry!
嘿 死人
Hey, dead guy.
这不是糖?
You mean those weren't candies?
不是 而且我们也没一起上高中
No, and we didn't go to high school together.
该走了 伙计们
We gotta go, guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
黛西 那他的光怎么办?
Daisy, what about his lights?
他自己会搞定的 我们只有10分钟了
Uh, he'll figure it out. You know, we've only got 10 minutes.
匆匆忙忙收灵! 这状况不好
Rushing a reap! This is bad form.
这个Cameron开始惹我生气了
This Cameron guy is starting to piss me off.
我觉得他的方法更有效率
I think his way is more efficient.
我同意Daisy 老头已经死了 不是吗?
I think Daisy's right. The geezer is dead, isn't he?
我拿到些很好的柠檬鼠尾草发膏 改善我的发质
I've got some lovely lemon sage thickening conditioner for my hair.
让新头儿看着高兴 - 我不觉得他会喜欢你
Look nice for the new boss. - I don't think you're his type.
那喜欢你? - 谁都喜欢我
You are? - I'm everybody's type.
是吗? 想让我嫉妒你?
Oh, really? Trying to make me jealous?
我只是说事实
Just stating the obvious.
Harding先生 - 叫我Ryan
So, Mr. Harding. - Call me Ryan.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
Ryan 如果未来老板叫了你的姓
Ryan, let the potential employer address you formally
就让她这么叫
if that's what she chooses.
名字在她看来也许是工作的禁忌
First names may be taboo in her place of business,
如果真是这样 你就失去了工作机会
and if that's the case, you just talked yourself out of a job.
继续
Go ahead.
你觉得此生至今最大的成就是什么 Harding先生?
What do you think is your greatest accomplishment in life so far, Mr. Harding?
我才26岁
I'm 26.
泰格·伍兹在26岁已经赢了大满贯赛
By the age of 26, Tiger Woods had already won the Grand Slam.
亨利·福特26岁已经发明了T型车
At 26, Henry Ford had invented the Model T.
亚历山大大帝在26岁时...
By the time he was 26, Alexander the Great...
变成了同性恋 - Ryan
Had become a homo. - Ryan.
如果她坚持拿我跟那些成功人士作比较
If she insists on comparing me to successful people,
我当然不合格 - 省省吧
of course I'm gonna fall short. - Oh, get over it.
我来吧 Millie
May I, Millie?
我们是做什么的?
What do we do here?
我们是短工介绍人
We're a temp agency.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
Millie?
Millie?
我们帮人们介绍工作
We're an agency that gets people jobs
针对短工
that are temporary.
我们就像婚介公♥司♥
We are a corporate dating service.
如果要帮人找到合适工作
And if we want to find the right match,
就得了解这人不可缺少的地方
we have to understand the sine qua non of that person.
找到他的特别之处
We have to find out what makes someone special.
我们得问让人放松警惕的问题
We have to ask questions that catch people off guard,
摘下他们的假面
that really pull their masks off.
比如 "你最珍爱的东西是什么?"
Like, "What's your most treasured possession?"
我的猫
My cat.
"你最满意的生日礼物是什么?"怎么样
How about, "What's the best birthday gift you ever got?"
我的猫 注意 这问题不会让人放松警惕
My cat. People, these don't catch people off guard.
我们要问 应该像...
We need a question like, uh...
比如
Questions like,
"你死前最想做的一件事是什么?"
"What's the one thing you want to do before you die?"
电影精选列表