丽贝卡,我一直以为我们会在一起,但从来没有像现在这样。
Well, Rebecca, I always thought we'd end up together, but never like this.
丽贝卡……
Rebecca...
你和我
You and I...
要去... 兜兜风。
Are going... For a ride.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这太棒了。
This is going to be great.
我靠!
Holy shit!
哇,是啊!
Whoa, yeah!
各位,你们得退后。
People, you've got to stay back.
上帝啊。
Jesus h. Christ.
别紧张,先生。
Take it easy, mister.
你不太好。
You're not well.
等一下。
Hold it.
这是远远不够。
That's far enough.
莫提斯警探,凶案组。
Detective mortis, homicide.
你是警♥察♥?
You're a cop?
惊喜!
Surprise!
警官,我需要你的枪。
I need your gun, officer.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
女士们先生们。
Ladies and gentlemen.
上周,我们所有人都为亚瑟·p·劳德米尔克的英年早逝感到震惊和悲伤。
Last week, all of us were shocked and saddened by the news of the untimely death of Arthur p. Loudermilk.
我愿借此机会回顾他的许多成就。
I would like to take this opportunity to review his many accomplishments.
但是等待。
But wait.
为什么不让亚瑟自己告诉你?
Why not let Arthur tell you himself?
女士们先生们,亚瑟·p·劳德米尔克。
Ladies and gentlemen, Arthur p. Loudermilk.
朋友们,同事们,很高兴再次见到你们。
Friends and associates, how nice to see you again.
我看到你被埋葬了,亚瑟。
I saw you buried, Arthur.
该死,我看见你被埋了。
Damn it, I saw you buried.
沃尔特,恐怕你被误导了。
Oh, I'm afraid you have been misled, Walter.
我坟上的人是志愿者。
The man in my grave is a volunteer.
由Mcnab博士亲自挑选。
Personally selected by Dr. Mcnab.
如你们所见,女士们先生们,你们即将见证的示♥威♥使得埋葬变得不必要了。
As you will see, ladies and gentlemen, the demonstration that you're about to witness makes burial somewhat unnecessary.
你成为世界上最大的喷气式飞机制♥造♥商,就是为了把你的财富留给一群吃东西的亲戚吗?
Did you become the world's largest jet manufacturer, just so that you could leave your fortune to a wolf pack of scavenging relatives?
Gertrude bellman.
你准备好成为图书馆大楼基石上的纪念牌了吗?
Are you prepared to become a memorial plaque on the cornerstone of a library building?
我们都会死,亚瑟。
We all die, Arthur.
放心吧,格特鲁德,你可以不这么做。
Rest assured, gertrude, that you can afford not to.
你猜他今晚会有多少个有钱的笨蛋?
How many of those rich bozos do you suppose he's got in there tonight?
这不是很令人沮丧吗,所有的钱,所有的原始力量,就在你的掌握之中。
Isn't it frustrating, all of that money, all of that raw power, just within your grasp.
然后一切都消失了,噗。
And then it's all gone, poof.
突然间,你被淹没了,一群贪财的小人物正在吞噬你所有的东西,就像啮齿动物啃噬一块奶酪一样。
Suddenly, you're six foot under, and the mob of money-grubbing nobodies are devouring all that is yours, like rodents after a lump of cheese.
是不是很悲哀?
Isn't it sad?
人人都会死,无论贫富。
Everybody dies, rich and poor.
死亡不歧视。
Death doesn't discriminate.
至少现在还没有。
At least, not until now.
这是荒谬的。
This is ridiculous.
让我们面对现实吧。
Well, let's face it.
穷♥人♥是要死的。
Poor people are supposed to die.
但同样的规则并不适用于我们,我们很富有。
But the same rule doesn't apply to us, we're rich.
神要我们永远活着。
God wants us to live forever.
即使他不愿意,我们也可以收买♥♥他。
And even if he doesn't, we can always buy him off.
这将花费你们所有人一半的财产,但你们必须永远把钱赚回来。
It'll cost all of you half of your fortune, but you have forever to make it back.
想想我的提议吧,先生。
Think of what I'm offering, sir.
没有结束的生活。
Life without end.
你的个人储蓄在辉煌的一百万年里每天都在增加。
Your personal savings compounded daily for a million glorious years.
你的花招是什么,亚瑟?
What's your gimmick, Arthur?
没有花招。
No gimmick.
永恒的生命。
Eternal life.
废话!
Bullshit!
我知道这很荒谬,不可能,但除了证明我在这里,我还为你准备了一个非常生动的小演示。
Well, I know that it's absurd, impossible, but aside from the proof of my being here, I've planned for you a very graphic little demonstration.
这个人已经死了好几个小时了。
This man has been dead for hours.
来吧,你自己看看他。
Come on, inspect him for yourself.
坐下。
Sit down.
好吧,既然你对这个可怜人的不幸处境感到满意,我想给你做一个小小的产品演示。
Well, now that you are satisfied with this poor man's unfortunate condition, I would like to treat you to a little product demonstration.
麦克纳布医生,如果你愿意。
Dr. Mcnab, if you would.
当然。
Of course.
这种型号♥包含了我们所有最先进的改进。
This model incorporates all of our most advanced refinements.
第一个能提供无限永生的人。
The first to afford eternal life without any limitations.
没关系,别站起来。
That's okay, don't get up.
抓住他,抓住他,抓住他!
Get him, get him, get him!
我告诉过你不要起来。
I told you not to get up.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
不是你,老头。
Not you, old man.
我想要他。
I want him.
你死了,罗恩。
You're dead, mcnab.
你比我还死。
You're even deader than I am.
我不这么认为。
Oh, I don't think so.
道格。
Doug.
道格,你还活着。
Doug, you're alive.
他听不懂你说的话,罗杰。
He can't understand a word you've said, Roger.
他脑死亡太久了。
He's been brain-dead too long.
也就是说他没脑子,完全听话。
Which means that he's mindless and totally obedient.
杀了这家伙,好吗?
Kill this guy, would you?
杀了他,好吗?
Kill this guy, would you?
住手,道格。
Now, Doug, stop.
道格,是我。
Doug, it's me.
是我,罗杰。
It's me, Roger.
杀了他,好吗?
Kill this guy, would you?
道格。道格,不要……-杀了这家伙…-道格…- 你会吗?
Doug. Doug, don't... - Kill this guy... - Doug... - Would you?
嘿道格你知不知道我们的死期是一样的
Hey, Doug, do you realize that we both have the same death day?
道格,你知道我们能做什么吗?
Doug, you know what we could do?
我们可以办个死亡日派对
We could throw a death day party.
我们可以邀请所有的朋友,尽情狂欢。
We can invite all our friends, get really ripped.
那就做点什么。
Well, do something.
杀了他!
Kill him!
杀了他,你个脑残王八蛋。
Kill him, you brain-dead son of a bitch.
道格。
Doug.
记得口红。
Remember the lipstick.
桑椹酒。
Mulberry wine.
衬托出我的眼睛。
Brings out my eyes.
罗杰?
Roger?
罗杰!
Roger!
嗨,道格。
Hi, Doug.
欢迎来到僵尸之地。
Welcome to zombie land.
罗杰,他说我应该…他说我应该伤害你。
Roger, he said I should... He said I should hurt you.
但我要伤害他。
But I'm gonna hurt him.
杀了那家伙,好吗?
Kill that guy, would you?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
杀了他。
Kill him.
你为什么不能杀了他?
Why can't you kill him?
闭嘴,你这个老家伙!
Shut up, you old fart!
不,你们这些混♥蛋♥不能带我去。
Oh, no, you bastards aren't gonna take me.
你骗了我。
You cheated me.
该死的,麦克纳布,你骗了我!
Goddamn you, mcnab, you cheated me!
结束了,罗杰。
It's over, rog.
算了,伙计。
Forget it, man.
现在还不行。
Not just yet.
你好,医生。
Hi, doc.
你想知道复活两次会发生什么吗?
You wanna see what happens when you resurrect somebody twice?
不是。
Not really.
不,等待。
No, wait.
救救机器,它短路了。
Save the machine, it's short-circuiting.
我们可以解决,我可以让你恢复正常。
We can fix it, I can make you normal again.
不朽的。
Immortal.
你要什么我都给你。
I'll give you anything you want.
金钱,权力,永生。
Money, power, eternal life.
你做梦也想不到的财富。
Riches beyond your wildest dreams.
拯救机器。
Just save the machine.
不!
No!
不!
No!
停!
电影精选列表