假设你的死期是4月23日,而你不知怎么知道的。
Let's say your death day was, I don't know, April 23rd, and somehow you knew that.
你可以办个死亡日派对
You could have a death day party.
你已经过时了,毕格罗。
You have passed weird, Bigelow.
你接近退化。
You're approaching degenerate.
你会变得很强壮的,伙计。
You can get totally ripped, man.
大吃一顿,邀请你所有的朋友。
Pig out, invite all your friends.
给自己找个漂亮的女人,对吧?
Get yourself a beautiful lady, right?
就在激♥情♥的时候。
Right in the heat of passion.
就像你…-抱歉,我打扰到昨晚的征服了吗?
Just as you're... - Sorry, did I interrupt last night's conquest?
几乎没有。
Hardly.
嗨,罗杰。
Hi, Roger.
你好,丽贝卡。
Hello, Rebecca.
你最近怎么样?
So how have you been?
我家里有电♥话♥,罗杰。
I have a home phone, Roger.
以街头渣滓残缺不全的尸体为借口来问候我的健康,我觉得这可不怎么体贴。
Using the mutilated remains of street scum as an excuse to ask after my health is not exactly what I would call thoughtful.
你说我堕落。
And you call me degenerate.
约翰是做什么的?
So what's the story on these John does?
有什么难以置信吗?
What's so unbelievable?
我将向您展示。
I'll show you.
嘿,射得漂亮,罗杰。
Hey, nice shot, rog.
谢谢。
Thanks.
这里有足够的东西可以识别吗?
Is there enough here to identify?
我自己也想知道。
I wondered that myself.
牙齿和指纹几乎毫无价值,但我注意到一件事。
The teeth and fingerprints are practically worthless, but I noticed one thing.
什么?
What?
针。
Stitches.
你可以看到切口的位置,穿过胸骨,用电锯切开。
You can see where the cut was made, traversing the sternum and incised with an electric saw.
他们做了手术?
They had surgery?
不。
Nope.
尸体解剖。
They had autopsies.
他们以前来过这里,伙计们。
They've been here before, fellas.
我亲自认证了他们。
I certified them myself.
我甚至还拍了照片。
I even took pictures.
我们都会犯错的,史迈瑟斯医生。
Well, we all make mistakes, Dr. Smythers.
麦克纳布医生,我可没有给一个只是感觉不舒服的人签死亡证明的习惯
Dr. Mcnab, I am not in the habit of signing a death certificate for someone who just doesn't feel well.
我希望不是。
Well, I would hope not.
但事实是,要么是你搞砸了,要么是这两个男孩在你结束后站起来溜达出去了。
But the fact remains that either you screwed up, or these two boys got up after you were done and strolled out of here.
我从来不会忘记尸体,医生。
I never forget a body, doctor.
好吧,五年后,她会做得很好,但现在,她太容易得出不切实际的结论,而没有真正挖掘真♥相♥。
Well, in five years, she'll be damn good, but right now, she is too quick to jump to fanciful conclusions without really digging for the truth.
先生们,这就是验尸的意义所在。
And that, gentlemen, is what autopsies are all about.
混♥蛋♥。
Asshole.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
这是迷人的。
It's fascinating.
是的,不是吗?
Yes, isn't it?
但你得承认,这很奇怪。
But you've got to admit, it is very strange.
很奇怪吗?
Strange?
是的。- 对不起。
Yeah. - Excuse me.
嘿,医生,这是干什么用的?
Hey, doctor, what is this for, anyway?
你不会想知道的。
You wouldn't wanna know.
敲打敲打。
Knock knock.
来给我宣读我的权利?
Come to read me my rights?
那是一块糖还是两块?
Was that one sugar or two?
两个,但我放弃了。
Two, but I gave it up.
我以为我们也放弃了。
I thought we gave those up, too.
是啊,我改掉了一个坏习惯,又养成了另一个。
Yeah, well, I kicked one bad habit and picked up another.
哇,嘿!
Whoa, hey!
我是来给你一些精神支持的。
I came in here to give you some moral support.
你不相信会游泳的鱼吗?
Don't you believe in fish that swim?
没有。
No.
它们一样漂亮,我也不用喂它们。
They're just as pretty and I don't have to feed them.
那些尸体呢?
What about those corpses?
你相信我吗?
Do you believe me?
这里肯定发生了非常奇怪的事情。
There's definitely something very weird going on here.
我也有同感。
I'll say.
你觉得这些人还有什么奇怪的地方吗?
Look, is there anything else that you find strange about these guys?
你是说,除了他们不会死之外?
You mean, besides the fact that they won't stay dead?
是的。
Yes.
是的,我确实在他们的皮肤组织中发现了一些不寻常的东西。
Yes, I did turn up something unusual in their skin tissue.
像什么?
Like what?
微量磺胺噻唑,一种曾经用于细菌感染的药物。
Trace quantities of sulfathiazole, a drug once used in bacterial infections.
这是很严肃的事情。
It's pretty serious stuff.
但丁药品。
Dante pharmaceuticals.
最近购买♥♥50公斤磺胺噻唑。
Recent purchaser of 50 kilos of sulfathiazole.
你来说话,罗杰。
You do the talking, Roger.
我不知道该怎么表达。
I'm not sure how to phrase this.
我们就实话实说吧。
Oh, let's just tell the truth.
我们要找的是劫持尸体并把尸体带回罗伯珠宝店的人。
We're looking for someone who hijacks dead bodies and brings them back to life to Rob jewelry stores.
下午好。
Good afternoon.
莫提斯和毕格罗警探。
Police detectives mortis and Bigelow.
下午好。
Good afternoon.
莫提斯和毕格罗警探。
Police detectives mortis and Bigelow.
抱歉打断你的勃起,伙计,但我们想和这里的管理人员谈谈。
Sorry to interrupt your erection, pal, but we'd like to speak with the management of this facility.
詹姆斯小姐请到前面来。
Miss James to the front, please.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
我是莫提斯警探,这位是洛杉矶警局的毕格罗警探。
I'm detective mortis and this is detective Bigelow, LAPD.
你管理这个工厂吗?
Do you manage this facility?
我负责公共关系。
I'm in charge of public relations.
兰迪·詹姆斯。
Randi James.
你好!
How do you do?
这是怎么回事,警官?
What's this all about, officer?
我们无权透露细节,詹姆斯小姐,但我们对你最近购买♥♥的一种叫做磺胺噻唑的药物很感兴趣。
We are not at Liberty to disclose the details, miss James, but we are interested in a recent purchase you made of a drug called sulfathiazole.
如果你认识僵尸。
And if you know any zombies.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
这种药通常用来做什么?
What's the drug typically used for?
很多事情。
Quite a number of things.
让我向您介绍一下我们的基本生产线。
Let me show you our basic product line.
我们的大多数产品都是非处方药,外行对它们不是很感兴趣。
Most of our products are over-the-counter items, not terribly interesting to the layman.
化妆品、个人卫生用品、洗漱用品等。
Cosmetics, personal hygiene, toiletries and so on.
每个人都用,但没人喜欢谈论的东西。
Items everyone uses but nobody likes to talk about.
卫生棉条,痔疮膏,治螃蟹的东西。
Tampons, hemorrhoid cream, stuff for crabs.
等等。
Among others.
你好!
Hello!
嗨。-让我做些调查。
Hi. - Let me do some research.
请这边走,先生们。
Right this way, gentlemen.
我们所有的产品在向公众发布之前都经过了彻底的测试。
All of our products are thoroughly tested before release to the general public.
太好了,狗会得皮肤癌,所以我们不用去了。
Great, the dog gets skin cancer so we don't have to.
你告诉我们磺胺噻唑的事。
You were telling us about sulfathiazole.
哦,是的。
Uh, yes.
没什么特别的。
Nothing really special about it.
直到40年代,它才被广泛使用,后来被其他化合物所取代。
It was widely used up until the '40s, when it was replaced by other compounds.
我们仍然把它用作一种草本皮肤软膏的防腐剂。
We still use it as an antiseptic agent in an herbal skin ointment.
我希望我没有冒犯你,但是…以前见过这些家伙吗?
I hope I don't offend you, but... Ever seen these guys before?
从来没有。我也不后悔。
Never, no. Ican't say I regret it, either.
嘿,那是什么?
Hey, what's that?
悲伤,但必要。
Sad, but necessary.
当我们要杀动物的时候,它就在这里。
When we have to kill an animal, it goes in here.
房♥间是密闭的。
And the room is airtight.
活塞在几秒钟内将空气排出。
The piston evacuates the air in a period of a few seconds.
这种动物很快就死去了。
The animal perishes quickly and quietly.
我不是在迪斯尼乐园看过这个吗?
Didn't I see one of these at Disneyland?
好了,就这样了,先生们。
Well, that's just about it, gentlemen.
我不知道我对你有没有帮助。
I don't know if I've been any help to you.
嘿,这是什么?
Hey, what's in here?
有毒废物。
Toxic waste products.
妥善处理,我向你保证。
Properly disposed of, I assure you.
我想这就是我们需要看到的。
Well, I think that's all we need to see.
你知道吗,詹姆斯小姐,我很想上厕所,我的牙齿都浮起来了。
You know, miss James, I gotta take a leak so bad, my teeth are floating.
这附近有男童房♥吗?
Is there a little boys' room around here?
我只是想尿尿。
I just gotta pee-pee.
电影精选列表