嘿,罗格。
Hey, rog.
这是一次相当大的追逐。
That was quite a chase.
对你这种状况来说,还不错。
Not bad for a guy in your condition.
看来死对你来说很合适。
Guess being dead agrees with you.
快点,罗杰,我们没时间了。
Come on, rog, we don't got time for this.
我做不到。
I can't do it.
我不能在六小时内度过一生。
I can't live a lifetime in six hours.
没人有足够的时间,罗杰。
Nobody's got all the time they need, Roger.
没有人。
Nobody.
你还记得我们训练的时候吗?
You remember when we were in training?
他们总是告诉我们,如果你是一个死了的警♥察♥你就不能成为一个好警♥察♥
They always told us, "you can't be a good cop if you're a dead cop."
现在你有机会证明他们错了。
Here's your chance to prove 'em wrong.
你很好,你死定了。
You're good and you're dead.
我很好,我死了。
I'm good and I'm dead.
快点,罗杰。
Come on, rog.
我们去找那些混♥蛋♥,狠狠地揍他们一顿!
Let's go find those suckers and trash their ass, man!
来吧,罗格。
Come on, rog.
这是驴子。”
_ itls ll asses."
这是复数。
It's plural.
这是复数吗?
It's plural?
你知道我听说过什么吗?
You know what I heard once?
那是什么?
What's that?
我听说现在世界人口如此之多,以至于有一半的人至今还活着。
I heard that the population of the world is so big now, that half of all the people who've ever lived are still alive today.
来吧。
Come on.
这是真的!
It's true!
如果你把历史开始以来所有死去的人,和现在所有活着的人,计算出来的数字是一样的。
If you took all the people who've died since the beginning of history, and all the people who are alive right now, it'd be about the same number.
所以如果有人问你你什么时候会死,你可以说"我不知道。
So if anybody ever asks you when you're gonna die, you can just say, "well, I don't know.
到目前为止,这种情况只发生在一半人身上。”
So far, it's only happened to half of us."
不仅如此。
Not only that.
如果你把罗德岛的人口乘以我前妻体重的平方根…
If you multiply the population of Rhode Island by the square root of my ex-wife's weight...
你们俩真会找女孩的乐子。
Well, you two sure know how to show a girl a good time.
别客气。
Don't mention it.
罗杰。
Roger.
我想我有个好消息。
I think I may have some good news.
丽贝卡·斯迈瑟斯,兰迪·詹姆斯。
Rebecca smythers, randi James.
你好。
Hello.
好吧,你……在这里工作?
Well, you... Work here?
是的,事实上,我有。
Yes, actually, I do.
丽贝卡是各种法医病理学的专家。
Rebecca's an expert in all sorts of forensic pathology.
多么独特的成就。
What a unique accomplishment.
今天这里比往常更冷。
Chillier than usual in here today.
你哪来的时间交这么好的新朋友?
Wherever did you find the time to make such a nice new friend?
兰迪是丹特制药公♥司♥的公♥关♥主管。
Randi was head of PR for Dante pharmaceuticals.
我明白了。
I see.
贝基,有什么大新闻吗?
So what's the big news, Becky?
坐到桌子上。
Sit up on the table.
一些衬衫。
Some shirt.
解开它。
Unbutton it.
罗杰,你中枪了!
Roger, you've been shot!
是啊,我本想告诉你的。
Oh, yeah, I meant to tell you about that.
你能活这么久真是太神奇了。
It's amazing you lived as long as you did.
你感觉怎么样?
So, how're you feeling?
gmm。
Gmm.
健康的形象。
Picture of health.
尸体,逗号♥,罗杰。
Subject: Mortis, comma, Roger.
尸检报告,7月6日,大约18点45分。
Postmortem follow up, July 6th, approximate time, 18:45.
你一定要对着它说话吗?
Do you have to talk into that thing?
这不是尸检。
This is not an autopsy.
嘿,罗杰,你死了,这是停尸房♥,她是验尸官。
Hey rog, you are dead, this is a morgue, she is a coroner.
谢谢。
Thanks.
华氏87.2度。
87.2 degrees fahrenheit.
自从你死后,你一直在冷静下来。
Since you died, you've been steadily cooling off.
判决结果如何?
So, what's the verdict?
我还能活多久?
How long have I got not to live?
分解的速度比我预想的要快。
Well, decomposition is progressing more rapidly than I'd hoped.
你脸上都开始有表情了。
It's even starting to show in your face.
我觉得大概三到四个小时。
I'd say maybe three or four hours.
那我到底在这里做什么?
Well, what the hell am I doing here?
罗杰,我想我能给你个机会。
Roger, I think I can buy you a chance.
我在但丁的档案里发现了他们正在测试的一种特殊程序可以将复活时间延长到12小时以上。
I found something in Dante's files about a special process they've been testing to extend the resurrection period beyond 12 hours.
你能保证吗?
Can you guarantee that?
不能。
No.
那我不能冒这个险。
Then I can't take that chance.
丽贝卡,这是我的工作。
Rebecca, it's my job.
你的工作,上帝!
Your job, Christ!
你还没学到什么吗?
Haven't you learned anything?
你在街头流浪了十年,冒着生命危险,现在你死了,但这还不够。
You spent 10 years out on the street, risking your neck, and now you're dead and it's still not enough.
好吧,我想我只是一个不怕惩罚的人。
Well, I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.
你们俩接下来做什么?
So, you two, what's next?
我去看看劳德米克的坟墓。
I'm gonna take a look at loudermilk's grave.
你为什么不去拜访一下劳德米克的律师?
Why don't you pay a call on loudermilk's lawyer?
我们先去墓地,然后在兰蒂家等你。
We'll hit the cemetery and meet you back at randi's.
嗯…如果你不介意,我想我就不去我父亲的安息地了。
Uh... if you don't mind, I think I'll skip the trip to my father's resting place.
哦,我很介意。
Oh, I mind very much.
我要你待在我能看到的地方。
I want you where I can see you.
詹姆斯小姐。
Miss James.
那个小妞喜欢我。
That chick digs me.
我看得出来。
I could tell.
我不会放弃希望的,罗杰
I'm not giving up hope, Roger.
你去吧,伙计。
You go ahead, man.
我等会儿去兰迪家找你。
I'll catch up with you later at randi's.
好的。
Okay.
嘿,轮子不错。
Hey, nice wheels.
把死人分尸肯定是一大笔钱。
Must be a lot of money in carving up dead people.
对你的尸检来说有点早了吧,警探?
A little early for your postmortem, aren't you, detective?
我只是顺路来预定一个装尸袋。
Just stopped by to reserve a body bag.
哦,那太好了!
Oh, that's very good!
我喜欢那家伙。
I love that guy.
我看得出来。
I can tell.
就在右边,罗杰。
Just over there on the right, Roger.
也许我该挑一个。
Maybe I should pick one out.
我想知道他们是否接受万事达信♥用♥卡♥。
I wonder if they take mastercard.
度过余生的好地方。
Nice place to spend the rest of your life.
摇曳的手掌和茉莉花的香味。
Swaying palms and the smell of Jasmine.
Ouiet邻居。
Ouiet neighbors.
很有趣,罗杰。
Very funny, Roger.
罗杰?
Roger?
它是什么?
What is it?
流星。
Shooting star.
那现在怎么办?
So, now what?
我没有钥匙。
I haven't got a key.
请允许我。
Allow me.
那不是违法的吗?
Isn't that illegal?
是的。
Yeah.
看起来他休息得很舒服。
Looks like he's resting comfortably.
兰迪,你和loudermilk到底是什么关系?
What's your real relationship with loudermilk, randi?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
门外写着:“亚瑟·p·劳德米尔克,洛蕾塔心爱的丈夫。”
Outside, it says, "Arthur p. Loudermilk, beloved husband to Loretta."
没有提到任何可爱的女儿。
Doesn't mention any darling daughter.
好吧。
All right.
我是在医院认识他的
I met him in the hospital.
我去戒毒了,他收留了我。
I was there for drug rehab and he took me under his wing.
他从未有过的女儿?
The daughter he never had?
是的。
Yeah.
是啊,他给我买♥♥了个好房♥子还帮我在但丁找了份工作,我打赌他都不知道他把我扔进了什么鬼地方。
Yeah, and he got me that great house and set me up with a job at Dante, and I bet he never even knew what kind of snake hole he was dropping me in.
所以僵尸的事对你来说是个惊喜
So this whole zombie thing came as a complete surprise to you.
我发誓!
I swear!
你相信我,是吗?
You believe me, don't you?
看来他给我们留了东西。
Looks like he left something for us.
道格现在应该回来了。
Doug ought to be back by now.
电影精选列表