这真是太壮观了。
This is something quite spectacular.
来自巴西。
It's from Brazil.
快!
Come on!
快!
Come on!
这不是一件非常精致的作品吗?
Isn't that an absolutely exquisite piece?
是的,但我想找一些更有悬念的东西。
Yeah, but I was looking for something a bit more suspenseful.
好吧!
All right!
都别动!
Nobody move!
女士,钱包放在柜台上!
Purse on the counter, lady!
来吧!
Come on!
你想死吗?
You wanna be dead?
这是一生难得的机会。
Here's the chance of a lifetime.
请不要。
Please don't.
在地板上,奶奶。
On the floor, grandma.
你!抱抱地毯。
You! Hug the rug.
你这个小气的老婊♥子♥!
Oh, you cheap, old bitch!
别胡闹了,史密蒂。
Quit dicking around, smitty.
快点!
Come on!
你这个白♥痴♥。
You idiot.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
只是看看。
Just looking.
你混♥蛋♥。
You asshole.
闭上嘴,把袋子装满。
Shut your mouth and fill the bag.
道格?
Doug?
道格?
Doug?
道格?
Doug?
什么?
What?
我以为我们今天要穿便衣。
I thought that we were going plain clothes today.
你为什么不告诉我我们要去卧底?
Why didn't you tell me we were going undercover?
你又没问。
You didn't ask.
为什么?罗杰,怎么了?
Why? What's the matter, rog?
我看起来像玫瑰碗花车上的FBI探员
I look like an FBI agent on a Rose bowl float.
你看起来很棒,伙计!
You look great, man!
放松。
Relax.
5亚当38。
5 Adam 38.
道格?
Doug?
5亚当- 调度员。
5 Adam 38. - Dispatcher.
亚当38号♥,请回答。
5 Adam 38, please respond.
亚当38,什么?
5 Adam 38, what?
在梅尔罗斯公♥寓♥正在进行211。
211 in progress at Melrose place.
立即进行。
Proceed immediately.
你没说“我可以吗?”
You didn't say, "may I."
好吧!
All right!
厉害的肮脏的哈里!
Kickass dirty Harry!
这次不会再失去他们了
Ain't gonna lose 'em this time.
收到,收到,但如果你死了,你就得不到他们了。
Roger, Roger, but you can't get 'em if you're dead, man.
早上好,警探们。
Good morning, detectives.
这里出了点状况。
Got a bit of a situation here.
这是吗?- 211。
That being? - 211.
珠宝店里有持枪歹徒。
Perps in the jewelry store with automatic weapons.
等他们离开这里,我们就把他们带走。
We're going to take them when they exit the premises.
我说得再好不过了,中尉。
Couldn't have said it better myself, lieutenant.
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
你觉得是我们的现金和短跑小子?
Think it's our cash and dash boys?
我不知道。
I wouldn't know.
还有谁会做这种蠢事,罗格?
Who else would pull a clown-ass stunt like this, rog?
你觉得这里有多少钱?
How much you think is here?
太多了,别管了。
Too much, leave it.
别动!
Freeze!
放下武器!
Drop your weapons!
罗杰,现在太早了,不是吗?
Hey, Roger, little too early in the morning for this, isn't it?
为什么这些人没死?
Why aren't these guys dead?
我们每个人都打了大约50次。
We hit 'em about 50 times each.
也许只是皮肉伤。
Maybe they're just flesh wounds.
请你掩护我好吗?
Will you cover me, please?
我能借你的车吗,中尉?
Can I borrow your car, lieutenant?
绝对不是!
Absolutely not!
加油!
Come on!
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
去死吧,混♥蛋♥!
Die, you bastards!
狗屎!
Shit!
啊哦!
Uh-oh!
得到一个医生!
Get a doctor!
你被捕了。
You're under arrest.
你有权保持恶心。
You have the right to remain disgusting.
你确定有必要吗?
You sure that's necessary?
你再小心也不为过。
You can't be too careful.
僵化!
Mortis!
这是我见过的最疯狂,最愚蠢,最愚蠢的特技。
That was the craziest, stupidest, most dumbfuck stunt I ever saw.
别谢我,副队
Oh, please, don't thank me, lieutenant.
我从帮助别人中得到感谢。
I get my thanks from helping others.
你最好相信队长会知道这件事。
You better believe the captain is going to hear about this.
天啊,你觉得他会想和我们谈谈吗?
Gee, you think he'll want a word with us?
擅自使用城市车辆!
Unauthorized use of a city vehicle!
不计后果地危及财产和生命。
Reckless endangerment of property and lives.
使用违规枪♥支♥!
Use of a non-regulation firearm!
那是我,不是毕格罗,先生。
That was me, not Bigelow, sir.
无礼的行为。
Disrespectful conduct.
轻浮无味的言语!
Flippant and tasteless verbal remarks!
是我。
That was me.
这个月到目前为止有18张违规停车罚单!
And 18 parking tickets so far this month!
需要我说吗,你们已经被留校察看了,两次!
Need I point out that you guys are already on probation, twice!
今早的牛仔冒险让你们俩都上了濒危物种名单!
And that this morning's cowboy adventure puts both of you on the endangered species list!
如果你再搞砸一次,你的警徽就完蛋了!
And that your badge is going to the shitter if you screw up just one more time!
上尉,这个人应该得到一枚奖章,我也应该得到一枚,因为我救了他的命。
Captain, this man deserves a medal, and I think I deserve one for saving his life.
听着,我不得不注意到,尽管赫尔佐格在抱怨,但你们完成了他没有完成的工作,所以,我准备放你们一马。
Look, I couldn't help noticing that in spite of herzog's whining, you guys did the job he didn't, so, I'm prepared to cut you a little slack.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you, sir.
但如果你能把剩下的钱钉在墙上,然后用12英寸长的铁路钉把这些混♥蛋♥撞到墙上就好了!
But it would be nice if you could earn it by nailing the rest of these cash and dash fuckers to the wall with a 12-inch railroad spike!
我们正在努力,长官
We're working on that, sir.
努力工作!
Work harder!
很好,梅伯里上尉。
Afine man, captain mayberry.
成为一名优秀的体育老师。
Make a really good gym teacher.
庆幸我们还有工作吧。
Just be glad we're still employed.
星期四打电♥话♥给我。
Call me Thursday.
我爱这份工作,罗杰。
I love this job, Roger.
我喜欢权力,我喜欢小徽章。
I love the power, I love the little badges.
我喜欢成为狙击范围内任何人的目标- 甜甜圈店。-它有它的好处。
I love being a human target for anyone within sniping range - of a donut shop. - It does have its perks.
那么,我们从这次小冒险中学到了什么,多萝西?
So, what did we learn from this little adventure, Dorothy?
到目前为止,已经发生了六起抢劫案。
So far, we've got six robberies.
三家银行,两家珠宝店和一家金匠店。
Three banks, two jewelry stores and a goldsmith's shop.
过去的三周,而且都在九个街区的范围内。
All the past three weeks and all in the same nine-block radius.
贝弗利山珠宝店抢劫案今天以流血收场,警方称这是该市历史上最暴♥力♥的连环抢劫案之一。
A Beverly hills jewelry store robbery ended in bloodshed today, part of what police are calling the most violent string of robberies in city history.
过去两周发生的六起事件与所谓的“现金和突击”团伙有关,该团伙至今未被抓获,尽管在今天与警方的战斗中有两名成员据称被杀。
Six incidents in the last two weeks have been linked to the so-called "cash and dash" gang, which has thus far eluded capture, although two of its alleged members were killed in today's battle with police.
嘿,罗杰,你觉得帮派里有多少人?
Hey, Roger, how many do you think are in the gang?
很难说。
It's hard to say.
描述总是不同的,所以肯定有很多描述。
Descriptions are always different, so there's got to be a bunch of them.
也许他们轮流。
Maybe they take turns.
是的。你确定是同一群人?
Yeah. You sure it's the same folks?
mos是一样的。
The mos are the same.
行凶者全副武装,两人一组作案,经常在光天化日之下不计后果地发动袭击,不顾自己的人身安全。
Perpetrators are heavily armed and work in pairs, often striking in broad daylight with reckless disregard for their personal safety.
是的,如果你开枪,他们不会死。
Yeah, and if you shoot them, they don't die.
有些药物会这样
Some drugs do that.
五氯苯酚使用者可以摆脱各种各样的身体创伤。
Pcp users can shrug off all sorts of physical trauma.
是的,但是子弹,罗格?
Yeah, but bullets, rog?
这是有可能的。
It's possible.
胡说,伙计。
That's bullshit, man.
毫无生机。
Mortis.
是史密瑟斯,我有东西给你。
It's smythers, I've got something for you.
尽快去停尸房♥。
Get down to the morgue as fast as you can.
你想过你的死期吗,罗杰?
Do you ever wonder about your death day, Roger?
电影精选列表