我们从哪里开始?
Where do we start?
我们去找兰迪·詹姆斯。
Let's find randi James.
罗杰。
Roger.
我们实验室见。
We'll meet you at the lab.
10到12个小时,不要扔掉。
Ten to twelve hours, don't throw it away.
奇怪的是,我感觉很好。
You know, the weird thing is, I feel fine.
我觉得我能参加波士顿马拉松。
I feel like I can run in the Boston marathon.
不,你不能,罗杰
No you couldn't, Roger.
这里不对死人开放。
It's not open to dead people.
你觉得他们会检查吗?
You think they'd check?
哦,他们现在很严格了。
Oh, they're very strict now.
哦,大便。
Oh, shit.
怎么了?
What's the matter.
给我找个药店。
Find me a drugstore.
我得修一下脸。
I've got to fix my face.
你买♥♥了什么颜色的?
So what color did you get?
桑椹酒。
Uh, mulberry wine.
这是个不错的选择。
It's a good choice.
衬托出你的眼睛。
Brings out your eyes.
去死吧。
Go to hell.
错过了一个位置。
Missed a spot.
在哪里?
Where?
在这里。
Right there.
别碰它,我差点就弄明白了。
Don't touch it, I almost got it straight here.
我喜欢你生气的样子。
I love it when you get angry.
女人是怎么做到的?
How do women do this?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我猜是部落记忆吧。
Tribal memory, I guess.
在我看来是有罪的。
Looks guilty to me.
你不辞而别。
You left without saying goodbye.
放开我。
Let go of me.
去旅行?
Going on a trip?
这不关你的事吗?
Is it any of your business?
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
刮胡子时割伤了自己。
Cut myself shaving.
介意我们问你一大堆问题吗?
Mind if we ask you a whole lot of questions?
听着,我对今天发生的事一无所知。
Look, I don't know anything about what happened in there today.
我害怕了,就离开了,好吗?
I got scared and I left, okay?
我们进屋谈吧。
Let's talk about it inside.
嘿,不错的垫子。
Hey, nice pad.
现在,你能告诉我们这是怎么回事吗?
Now, would you mind telling us what this is all about?
我告诉过你,我是他们的公♥关♥。
I told you, I'm their public relations person.
至少我是,直到你俩出现。
At least I was, until you two showed up.
不如我给她点颜色看看?
How about if I work her over a bit?
我明白了。
Oh, I get it.
你是个强硬的警♥察♥。
You're the tough cop.
而你的搭档,他是个好警♥察♥因为他涂了口红不会太吓人。
And your partner here, he's the nice cop because he's not too scary with lipstick on.
詹姆斯小姐,我被锁在那个杀动物的房♥间里有个疯子给我减压,所以我现在心情不太好。
Miss James, I got locked in that room where they kill the animals and some nut-case decompressed me, so I am not in a very good mood.
现在,我只想找到他。
Now, all I want is to find him.
我真的很抱歉,但我帮不了你。
I'm truly sorry, but I can't help you.
我什么都不知道。
I don't know anything.
嘿,离开那里。
Hey, get outta there.
看来这位女士要走了。
Oh, looks like the lady is going somewhere.
多余的内♥裤♥,暴露无遗。
Extra panties, dead giveaway.
你要去哪里,詹姆斯小姐?
Where were you headed, miss James?
离开这里。
Away from here.
嘿,这是什么?
Hey, what's this?
这是私人的。
That's personal.
这附近一定有录音机。
Must be a tape machine around here somewhere.
在你走之前……
Before you go...
监视器上有发现,队长。
We have something on the monitor, captain.
公主。
Princess.
这可能是我最后一次和你说话了我想让你知道一些我现在才知道的事。
This may be the last time that I ever talk to you and I want you to know certain things that I was unable to say until now.
下来!
Get down!
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的。
Yeah.
还记得枪杀人的美好时光吗?
Remember the good old days when guns killed people?
你只是嫉妒,仅此而已。
You're just jealous, that's all.
往门那边去。
Go for the door.
什么时候?
When?
现在。
Now.
这个去哪?-到后院去。
Where does this go? - Out back, to the patio.
大便。
Shit.
真是恶心。
That's really disgusting.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
看起来像是有人想要你死。
Kinda looks like somebody wants you dead.
我也差不多做到了。
Just about managed it, too.
但为什么呢?
But why?
我什么都没做!-也许是你所知道的。
I didn't do anything! - Maybe it's what you know.
我什么都不知道
I don't know a goddamn thing.
我当导游,写新闻稿。
I play tour guide and I write press releases.
罗杰,你在按♥摩♥浴缸里泡了整整五分钟。
Roger, you were underwater in that jacuzzi for five straight minutes.
没错,我是。
That's right, I was.
你能教我女朋友怎么做吗?
Can you teach my girlfriend how to do that?
该死的。
Damn.
他们死了。
They're dead.
他们总是在我面前死去。
They always die on me.
我认为有情有可原的情况…-哦,你不明白。
I'd say there were extenuating circumstances... - Oh, you don't understand.
蓝色少女是我的最爱。
The blue damsels were my favorite.
我的最爱总是会死。
My favorites always die.
公主,我希望你能理解我想告诉你的…-嘿,我认识那个人。
Princess, I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you... - Hey, I recognize that guy.
如果你还有任何问题,请联♥系♥我的律师。
If you have any further questions, just contact my lawyer.
永远记住……你是多么的特别。
And always remember how... How very special you are.
那是Arthur loudermilk。
That's Arthur loudermilk.
他不是刚死吗?
Didn't he just die?
两周前。
Two weeks ago.
他是我的父亲。
He's my father.
嘿,你怎么没死?
Hey, why aren't you dead?
甚至伤害?
Or even hurt?
说来话长。
Kind of a long story.
他们杀不了我。
They can't kill me.
我现在已经死了。
I'm dead already.
我是一具行尸走肉。
I'm a walking corpse.
就像那些杀手一样。
Just like those killers.
这是无稽之谈。
This is nonsense.
我受不了了。
I can't deal with this.
好吧,你必须处理它!
Well, you're gonna have to deal with it!
听着,詹姆斯小姐
Look, miss James,
我们需要你的帮助。
we need your help.
我觉得你也需要我们的。
And I think that you need ours, too.
请。
Please.
好的。
All right.
丹特制药公♥司♥是我父亲的私人智囊团。
Dante pharmaceuticals was my father's private think tank.
任何让他感兴趣的东西,从蚊子到微芯片,他们都为他研究。
Anything that interested him from mosquitoes to microchips, they researched it for him.
所以他资助了复活计划…他不会。
So he bankrolled the resurrection project... He wouldn't.
用残羹剩饭抢劫珠宝店?
Use human leftovers to Rob jewelry stores?
继续。
Go ahead.
上周,我确实送了一些磺胺噻唑给唐人街一个叫图勒的人。
Well, last week, I did deliver some sulfathiazole to a guy named thule in Chinatown.
唐人街的哪里?
Where in Chinatown?
要我把它写下来吗?
Would you like me to write it down?
不用了,你和我们一起去
You don't have to, you're coming with us.
哦,算了。
Oh, forget it.
我知道我的权利。
I know my rights.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我提醒你一下,以防万一。
Let me remind you, just in case.
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都可能成为呈堂证供。
Anything you say can be used against you.
你在干什么?
What're you doing?
现在,你是我们的首要嫌疑人。
Right now, you are our primary suspect.
现在,你是愿意跟我们一起去,还是在监狱里等着?
Now, would you rather come with us or cool your heels in jail?
电影精选列表