She asked how you're doing.
借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
等等
Oh, hey!
你有在上面看到狗吗
You didn't happen to see a dog up there, did you?
-有 -有吗
-Yeah. -You did?
像这样
Like that?
有可能
Yeah, could be.
这条小路会通到哪里
Where exactly does this trail go?
通往波葛多里 会再绕回来
It heads up towards Purgatory, then loops back.
-再绕回来 -怎么绕
-Come on. -It loops back? How is it?
自然会绕回来
It's radical.
你觉得你会结婚吗
Do you think you'll ever get married?
可能吧
Perhaps.
我敢说你诱惑男人绝对没问题
I'm sure you have no trouble attracting men.
他们像一群苍蝇 但谁要苍蝇
They swarm like flies, but who wants a fly?
我是个热情的女人 很难找到一个男人
I'm a passionate woman. It's not easy to find a man
能够在性方面配合我
who can keep up with me sexually.
-像我们这样的女人很难 -对
-Yeah, it's tough for women like us. -Yeah.
有一个 但他是扒手
There was one, But he was a pickpocket.
我家人受不了这点
My family would not tolerate that.
-当然不行 -工作不稳定
-No, of course not. -It's not steady work.
罗素非常讨喜
Russell is very cheerful.
他能配合你吗
Can he keep up with you?
你为何觉得他讨喜
Why do you think he's so cheerful?
你要我帮你接吗
Do you want me to get that?
我来
I got it.
好
Okay.
-喂 -你在干吗
-Yeah? -What are you doing?
现在吗
Right now?
我们要前往波葛多里
We're way the hell up toward Purgatory.
那是哪里
Where's that?
在贝尔克里克上面
Above Bear Creek.
有一个路人说他看到一只狗
Yeah, we met a guy who saw a dog.
你听起来像是心脏病发作
Okay, you sound like you're having a heart attack.
-我跟贝斯说一下 -等等
-Let me talk to Beth. -Hold on.
-贝斯 -干吗
-Beth. -What?
-潘妮找你 -好
-Penny, for you. -Okay.
-你好 潘妮 -他听起来糟透了
-Hi, Penny. -He sounds terrible.
不管你感觉如何 别逼死他
No matter what you're feeling, don't kill him.
你在哪里
Where are you, anyway?
我在缆车下面
I'm underneath the gondola.
卡门预视到流动厕所就离开了
Carmen had a vision about porta-potties and took off.
我想她要回来了
I think she's coming back.
别担心 我一小时后去找你
Don't worry, I'll check in with you in an hour.
别喝那么快
Don't drink that so fast.
你喝太多了
That's drinking too much.
老天
God, really.
小心点
Careful.
我爱死了
I love this.
我们像警♥察♥一样在工作
We're on the job, like those cop partners.
我是头发斑白的老人
I'm the grizzled old guy, and you're the young kid
你是自以为是的小伙子
who thinks he knows everything.
老一辈之所以愤恨
You mean the one the older one resents
是因为年轻人比较聪明
cause the younger one's actually smarter?
对 在你拯救我之前
Yeah, until you save my life.
你知道的 卡门 说
You know, Carmen said there was...
房♥子是黄色或绿色的
The house was either yellow or green.
她有可能搞胡涂了
I don't know. Maybe she's confused.
或许她真的是吉普赛人
Yeah, maybe she's really a Gypsy.
你觉得她是假的
You think she's faking?
美女总是能侥幸脱逃
Beautiful women get away with a lot of shit.
喂
Hello?
卡门
Carmen?
我不确定房♥子的颜色
I am not sure about the color of the house.
我的讯息混在一起了
I'm getting mixed messages.
跟蓝色有关的东西
Something about blue.
蓝色 好
Blue, okay.
别失去信念
Don't lose faith.
喂 卡门
Hello? Carmen?
-怎么了 -她的讯息混在一起
-What? -She's getting mixed messages,
跟蓝色有关的东西
something about blue.
好 好
Okay...okay.
天啊 或许我们该走另一条路
God, maybe we should have just taken... I don't know, the other trail.
-往上的那条 -不要
-The one that went up? No, no, no. -No, because...
走那条今晚就要在外面过夜
If we'd done that, we'd be sleeping out here tonight.
我们要往下走
No, we've got to get down.
但我们现在不知道在哪
But we don't know where we are,
或许我们要走原路回去
so maybe we should backtrack or... I don't know.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
亲爱的 我们在这五个小时了
Dear, we've been out here for about five hours.
-是啊 -走回头路一定也要这么久
-Yeah. -It'll take at least that long to get back by backtracking.
-你怎么知道 -快四点了 天色就快暗了
-How do you know? -It's almost 4:00 now. it's gonna be dark
-再过几个小时 -我知道天要黑了
-in a couple of hours... -I know it's gonna be dark,
但你怎么知道这是往下走而不是走入森林里
but how do you know this is going down and not just deeper into the woods?
-我们沿着溪走 溪流总是往下流
-We're following the creek. Creeks always run downhill.
我认为我们要打电♥话♥
I think we should call someone.
什么 要说什么
What? And say what?
-说我们迷路了 -我们没有迷路
-And say that we're lost. -We're not lost.
-看到那边了吗 -什么
-See over there? -What? Yeah.
那里是威尔森山
There. That's Mount Wilson.
那代表什么 你能从犹他看到威尔森山
Yeah, which means what? You can see Mount Wilson from Utah.
该死 手♥机♥快没电了
Oh, shit. My battery is way down.
拜托 别这样
Please, come en, come on.
-你要说什么 -我只是要跟他们说
-What are you gonna say? -Well, I'm just gonna tell them
如果再一小时没我们的消息
that if they haven't heard from us in an hour,
他们就要打给搜救队
they should call Search and Rescue.
真尴尬 你太慌张了
That's embarrassing. You're panicking.
-潘妮 -你好
-Penny! -Hi.
感谢老天 不 我很开心
Penny, oh, God. Thank God. No, I'm so happy.
听着 这只手♥机♥快没电了
Listen, I just didn't think this phone was gonna work.
-你们在哪里 -我觉得我们迷路了
-Where are you guys? -I don't know. I think we're lost.
如果再一小时没我们的消息
Listen, if you don't hear from us in an hour...
潘妮
Penny?
潘妮 真该死
Penny? Oh, shoot!
贝斯
Beth?
贝斯
Beth?
走失
Lost...
手♥机♥没电了 你能快点打开你的吗
The phone is dead, honey. Can you please turn yours on, quick?
该死
Shoot.
可恶 已经开机了 我忘了关机
Damn. It's already on. I forgot to turn it off.
乔瑟夫 发生了什么
Joseph, What happened?
潘妮听着 我得说快一点
Penny, listen, listen, I've got to talk fast.
不需要紧张 威尔森山在我们左边
There's no reason to panic, but we got Mount Wilson on our left,
我们从贝尔克里克出发
and we started out from Bear Creek, so that means that right now,
我们被夹在两个 潘妮
we are somewhere between those two... Penny?
乔瑟夫
Joseph?
乔瑟夫
Joseph!
真该死 真该死
Shit... shit...
真该死
shit!
你在慌张
You're panicking.
我们在讨论她时 什么事让她打电♥话♥来
What made her call right then, right when we were talking about her?
吉普赛的把戏
Gypsy shit.
真诡异
It's weird.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
海格特派你们来的吗
Did Hector send you guys?
不是 我们的狗走失了
No, no, we lost our dog.
我们听说你可能看过他
And we heard you might have seen him, you know?
小蓝 乖一点
Blue, behave. Blue.
我有看到海报 但我不记得有没有看到 菲威
I seen this poster, but I don't recall seeing Freeway his self.
我想想 你知道吗
Let me think. You know what?
你听过克里斯帝邦荷吗
电影精选列表