That was it, wasn't it? Okay, hon, I got it, right?
乔 甜心
Joe, honey, Joe?
我的天 乔
Oh, my God, Joe.
乔
Joe?
成功了
That worked.
-你还好吗 -我没事
-How are you doing? -I'm fine.
-真的吗 -当然
-Really? -Sure.
你会冷吗
Are you cold?
不 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
你在担心吗
Are you worried?
有一点
A little.
你呢
You?
你知道的 我是医生
As you know, I'm a doctor.
那是房♥子吗
Is that a house?
没错
It is. Yeah.
太好了 甜心
Okay, honey.
你好
Hello?
-你好 -你好
-Hello! -Hello!
里面很不错
It's nice in there.
看起来是个好地方
It looks like a good place.
拜托 有人吗
Please! Hello?
救命
Hello! Help! Help!
好 我来
Okay, okay. I got it.
我该这么做吗
Should I do that?
-我真应该这么做吗 -对
-Should I really do this? -Yeah.
好
Okay.
好 甜心 这颗石头比较大
Okay, honey, okay, this is a bigger rock.
我想这一定没问题
I think this should do it.
退后一点
Back off! Back away!
小心碎玻璃
I'd tell you to watch out for flying glass,
我想应该会有
if I thought there'd be any.
没关系
Never mind!
真不敢相信
I can't believe it!
我软弱到一片玻璃都敲不碎
I can't believe that I'm not strong enough to break a window.
不 你很坚强
No, no, you're strong enough.
我想这应该是强化玻璃 所以
I think this has to be tempered glass that's why...
难道这里的玻璃都是强化玻璃
What is it? Are all the windows here tempered?
等一下 我该这么做吗
So wait a second now. Wait. Okay, should I do this?
对 但小心你的手
Yeah, but be careful. Watch your hand.
好 我来了
Okay, here I go!
-天啊 -有人吗
-Oh, God. -Hello?
-小心你的手 -没事了
-Careful of your hand! -Okay, okay, all right.
我的天 甜心你没事吧
Oh, my God, honey. Are you all right?
现在
All right, now...
我的天 你好
Oh, my God. Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
老天
Oh, my God.
有人吗
Hello?
什么都没有
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
好了
Okay.
我喜欢他们的酒
I like their wine.
-非常好喝 把标签留着 -喝吧
-Yeah, it's pretty good. Let's keep the label. -Should we?
好吃吗
Okay?
是吗
Yeah?
真美味
Delicious.
-我们怎么没有这些 -我们有
-How come we never have these? -We have.
真的吗 我没有印象
Really? I have no recollection.
因为你还在震惊中
That's because you're in shock.
你的肩膀 甜心
Your shoulder, honey.
-我知道我们 -我的天
-I know we haven't... -Oh, my God!
把武器放下
Lower that weapon, deputy dog.
我直觉会是你们
I had a feeling it'd be you guys.
你知道整个郡都在找你们吗
You know the whole damn county has been out looking for you?
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
无声警报器
Silent alarm.
你能让我进去吗
Would you let me through?
可恶
Damn it. God.
我们找到他们了
We got 'em! We got.
他们看起来没事 穿着睡衣
No, they look great. They're in their pajamas.
你们没事吧
Are you guys Okay?
他们很好
Yeah, they're okay. Yeah, okay.
我该挂了 我会跟他们说
No, I have to go. Yeah, I'll tell 'em!
你们把大家吓坏了
You scared the shit out of us.
-老兄 -不 别碰他
-Buddy... -No, no, don't touch him. No.
你知道 他摔跤了
You know, he fell down.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy
肩膀受伤了
He hurt his shoulder.
好吧
Well...
来了
Okay, here we go.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
法式吐司
French toast.
闪开
Clear!
补品 我们就需要这个
Nourishment. That's what we need.
还有降血脂药
And a side of Lipitor, please.
快吃啊 贝斯
Come on. Eat, Beth, eat.
-我吃不 -最后一天
-I can't... -Last day.
没错 你的最后一天
Last day, right, your last day.
甜心 我们得回去了
Sweetie, we've got to get back.
你们已经很慷慨了
You guys have been more than generous already.
我们都得回归正常生活
We all have to get back to our lives.
我认为今天就会找到 菲威
I think we're gonna find Freeway today.
我不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
甜心 你找过他一次了
Well, honey, you found him once.
但昨晚的暴风雨很不妙
Yeah, but that storm last night, it was just so bad.
有何计划 卡门 你有什么建议
So what's the plan? Carmen, what do you got for us?
只有一件事
Only one thing.
当我把培根放入煎锅中
When I put the bacon in this pan,
我看到 菲威 从先锋回转道的洛森山庄出来
I saw Freeway come out of Lawson's Hill at Pioneer's Turn.
他想要横跨公路
He wanted to cross the highway.
别扯了
Cut the crap.
贝斯
Beth.
你的预视昨天把大家都送入地狱
Your visions sent us all over hell yesterday.
乔瑟夫 受伤了
Joseph got hurl.
还有 布莱恩 和 罗素 冒着生命危险
And what about Bryan and Russell risking their lives
只因为一无所知的红发女子
because of some ridiculous redheaded woman who knew nothing.
你说的事情没有一件成真
Not one thing you've said has been right.
有些很接近
Some were close.
我了解你不相信我
I understand you don't believe me.
但你要相信 菲威 还在某处
But you must believe Freeway is out there somewhere.
这是吉普赛的把戏吗
Is this a Gypsy thing,
在人们最脆弱时操控他们
manipulating people when they're at their most vulnerable?
-别这样贝斯 她只是想帮忙 -不用替我说话
-Come on, Beth. She's trying to help. -Don't defend me'
你必须专注
You have to stay focused.
你失去希望的时候
The moment you lose hope
就是他回家的机会消失的时候
is the moment your chances of getting him back disappear.
-你必须心存希望 -那是我们仅有的
-You have to have hope. -That's all we've got.
那是你唯一需要的
That's all you need.
你不觉得菲威也想找到你
Don't you think Freeway wants to find you
就如同你想找到他一样
as much as you want to find him?
希望他比我们会找路
I hope he's better at it than we are.
我们不能泄气 我们要乐观一点
We can't get discouraged, guys. We got to stay positive.
喂 你好
Hi? Hello?
卡萝
Carol.
不 我们还没找到他
No, we haven't found him.
哪里
Where?
加油站
The gas station?
那里靠近先锋回转道
That's near Pioneer Turn.
我的天 十分钟之前
Oh, my God, okay. So, 10 minutes ago?
你在煎锅中看到他
You saw him in the frying pan?
你真是个怪异的婚礼策划
You are one freaky caretaker.
我去年二月弄丢了
电影精选列表