Listen, I lost a pair of really nice
一副角质框架的老花眼镜
horn-rimmed reading glasses last February.
或许你可以看一下法式吐司
Maybe you could check the French toast?
快去拿口哨 拿一个口哨
Just get the whistles! Grab a whistle!
谢谢你卡萝 谢谢你打来
Thank you, Carol. Thank you so much for calling, really.
我的天
Oh, my God.
卡门 我真的很抱歉
Carmen, oh, look. 1 really... I'm sorry.
我们去先锋回转道
Let's go up to Pioneer Turn.
抱歉 路面颠簸
Sorry, bumpy.
昨天大家在暴雨中走失时 妈打来
Mom called last night when everyone was lost in the storm.
我跟她说你去爬山
I told her you were hiking.
我今天打给她
I'll call her today.
她有说任何关于婚礼的事吗
Did she say anything about the wedding?
她觉得很温馨
She thought it was lovely.
她说食物害她痛风
She said the food gave her gout.
这样才是你妈
That's your mother.
-她可是你外婆 -那代表什么
-Hey, she's your grandmother. -Meaning what?
代表我们每个人都有黑暗的一面
Meaning the dark side is strong in all of us.
对了 乔瑟夫
By the way, Joseph,
轮到你去凤♥凰♥城了
it's your turn to go to Phoenix.
难道这场婚礼没有让我豁免吗
Don't I get credit for the wedding?
没有 因为你让她和山姆的双亲坐我这桌
No, because you put her at my table with Sam's parents.
她问纽曼卓上辈子是什么
She asked Numendra what he was in his last life.
妈 下次我陪你去
All right, Mom. I will go with you next time.
没有人应该要独自面对
Nobody should have to go through that alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗素也会陪我去
Russell offered to go with me.
他很会对付难搞的人
He's good with difficult people.
我有注意到
I've noticed.
那家伙无所畏惧
The guy's pretty fearless.
不走运
No luck.
你们想跟我来吗
You want to come with me?
你拿刀划开别人的背
You take a knife and you cut into people's backs.
你怎么做得到
How can you do that?
他们睡着了
They're asleep.
那一定要很有种
That must take large cojones.
他们训练我这样做
Well, they trained me to do it.
但没错 我很有种
But, yes, I have large cojones.
要花多久的时间
How long did it take?
念医学院四年 实习五年
It's four years of medical school, five-year residency,
-加上两年的培训 -11年
-and a two-year fellowship. -Eleven years?
没错 大学毕业后
Yeah, after college.
怎么了
What?
他们什么时候开始叫你医生
When did they start calling you doctor?
大概十年前 念完医学院
About 10 years ago, after med school.
或许我该叫你医生
Maybe I should call you doctor.
我不想留贝斯独自一人在这
I just hate the thought of leaving Beth up here alone.
我要她回家几天充个电
Hold her, come home for a few days, recharge,
我们周末再回来
and we'll come back on the weekend.
她担心她离开后搜寻就会结束
She's afraid the search will end if she leaves.
但大家都在密切注意
But everyone's on the lookout.
如果他出现了 一定会被发现
If he's out there, somebody will spot him.
如果他出现的话
If he's out there.
好 我明天跟你回家
Okay, I'll go home with you tomorrow.
我会的
I will.
也只能这样
Anyway.
你好 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
我们在出发前喝杯咖啡
We're just having coffee before we head out again.
听着 卡门 说不要放弃希望
Okay, look, Carmen says, don't give up hope.
等等 我开扩音
Wait, I'm gonna put you on the speaker.
好
Okay.
好了 大家都在这
Okay. We're all here.
卡门 说 菲威 很想回来
Carmen says Freeway really wants to come in,
但他要听到亲切的声音
but he's got to hear a friendly voice.
什么 别笑 等一下
Okay, what... Don't laugh. Wait a second.
-好 -所以
-Okay. -So...
卡门 对篮球场有很强的直觉
Carmen has a strong feeling about a basketball court.
好 好
Okay, okay.
镇上有两个篮球场
Now, there are two basketball courts in town.
我们正在前往高中
We're going to the high school.
你们能去市镇公园那吗
Can you guys cover the one in Town Park?
-市镇公园 -市镇公园 没问题
-Town Park. -Town Park, okay, okay.
-我们现在去市镇公园 -市镇公园
-All right, we're going to Town Pam. -Town Park.
他失踪两天了 如果你有看到像这样的狗
He's been gone two days, so if you see a dog like this...
给你 呃没关系 你没手拿
Okay, well, no, your hands are full.
总之谢啦 感谢你
Okay, well, thanks anyway. I appreciate it.
-非常谢谢你 -大家再见
-Thank you so much. -Okay, bye-bye, guys.
-祝你们野餐愉快 -闻起来真香
-Have a good picnic now. -Smells good.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
菲威
Freeway!
菲威 快出来
Freeway, come on in!
我不太记得婚礼了
I can hardly remember the wedding.
-大家都很喜欢 -真的吗
-Everyone loved it. -They did?
尤其是我妈 还害她痛风
Especially my mother. It gave her gout.
你一定还记得 葛芮丝 有多美
I'll bet you remember how beautiful Grace looked.
当然还有 艾莉
Yeah, and Ellie.
艾莉 也是
Ellie, too.
家里又要多一位医生了
We're gonna have another doctor in the family.
哇
Wow.
伊森 要有玩伴了
Ethan could use a cousin.
他们应该要赶快做人
They should get right on that.
就是说啊
Yeah, so to speak.
我两个月前就叫 葛芮丝 丢掉避孕药
I told Grace to throw away her pills two months ago.
对不起我忘了带口哨出门
I'm sorry I forgot the dog whistle.
不是这样的
That wasn't it.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我会试着变好
I'm gonna try to be better.
我无法向你保证会有多大的不同
I can't promise you I'll be much different.
现在或许有点太迟了
It may be a little late for that.
我会试着冷静一点
I'm gonna try to calm down.
你无能为力
You can't help it.
震惊使我们变成这样
It's a jolt finding ourselves like this.
怎样
Like what?
不再年轻
Not young.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你注意过讣闻上死者的年纪吗
Have you noticed the ages of the people in the obits?
-不好笑 -很好笑
-It's not funny. -No, it is funny.
我在想或许我们要投资酒吧
I was thinking, maybe we ought to invest in the pub.
我也这么想
Yeah, I was thinking that, too.
派崔和普烙
The Partridge and the Plough?
越来越肯定了
It's growing on me.
但不代表我会喝热啤酒
Doesn't mean I'm gonna drink warm beer.
-在这里 菲威 -小子
-Here, Freeway! -Hey, buddy!
出来啊 菲威
Come on! Come on, Freeway!
-小心一点 宝贝 -我没事
-Careful, baby. Careful. -No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我昨晚吓死了
I was so scared last night.
我在乎的每个人都在暴雨中
Everybody I care about was out in that storm.
我们撑过去了
We all made it.
我不要让你再离开我的视线
I'm never letting you out of my sight again.
早点习惯吧
Get used to it.
早点习惯吧
Get used to it.
你会是个好丈夫
You would make a fine husband.
-对你而言 -不 不是我 -为何不是
-For you? -No. Not for me. -Why not?
这行不通
It would never work.
我能预视
I could see the whole thing.
告诉我
Tell me.
婚礼会很奇怪但很有趣
The wedding would be very strange but funny.
我们必须盯着我父亲缠着 潘妮
We would have to keep an eye on my father around Penny,
我母亲会反对任何事情
My mother would disapprove of everything,
但罗素会软化她的心
电影精选列表