三年来我的背第一次这么舒服
This is the best my back has felt in three years.
乔瑟夫 你是天才
Joseph, you're a genius.
应该的 我是外科医生
That's my job. I'm a surgeon.
但我不是天才
But I'm no genius.
天啊 是 密奇
Oh, my God. It's Mitch.
我才跟你舅舅说他是天才
I was just telling your uncle here he's a genius.
他却反驳我
Now he's arguing with me.
我们医生可是以谦逊闻名
Well, you know us doctors, very famous for our humility.
-你感觉如何 -我等不及要开球了
-How you feeling? -Like a man who can't wait to tee off.
我还要多久才可以开始玩
How long till I can start playing again?
得看你痊愈状况 可能四到六星期
Well, let's see how you heal first. Could be four to six weeks,
真的 这么久
Really? That long?
我们只想动一次刀
We only want to do this once.
好吧
Okay.
很好
That's good.
看到艾莉和小婴儿真开心
It was great to see Ellie and the baby.
他们什么时候回纽约
When are they heading back to New York?
贝斯和葛芮丝现在带他们去机场
Beth and Grace are taking them to the airport right now.
贝斯一定很舍不得他们
Bet Beth hates to see them go.
她没事的
She's fine.
伊森 我们必须道别了
Ethan, Ethan, we must say good-bye.
我知道这很难 但
I know it's gonna be hard, but.
也只能这样 别让情绪影响我们
We just gotta suck it up and not let our emotions get the best of us.
可以吗 你没问题吧
Is that okay? Is that okay with you?
因为我知道你很难受
Because I know you're thinking hard.
等你写完论文 你该来纽约一趟
Well, when you finish your thesis, you should come to New York.
我们会邀请杰夫的朋友共进晚餐
We'll invite Jeffs friend for dinner.
我不觉得他是我的菜
I don't think he's my type.
你根本还没看过他
You haven't even met him.
-你可以遮住吗 -抱歉
-Could you cover your mouth? -Sorry.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
好了 妈 你要放手了
All right, Mom, you gotta hand him over.
亲外婆一下
Give Grandma a kiss.
跟米米吻别
Give Mi-Mi a kiss good-bye.
亲米米一下
Give Mi-Mi kisses.
-不 -小子
-No... -Hey, buddy.
当他会走路时打给我
Now, call me if it looks like he's about to take his first step.
我会飞去纽约
I'll fly to New York.
等你到达前 我们都会抱着他
Okay, we'll keep him off the floor till you get there.
-宝贝 再见 -我爱你
-All right, honey. Bye-bye, love. -I love you.
怎么会有人打喷嚏不遮住嘴
How can a person not cover his mouth when he sneezes,
特别是附近还有婴儿
especially around a baby?
没错 特别是附近还有你
Yeah, especially around you.
婴儿真是折磨人
Babies are exhausting.
亲生的就不一样了
It's different when they're yours.
你和伊森处得很好
You're great with Ethan.
你对我们也能那么有耐心吗
Were you that patient with us?
一直都有
Still am.
钥匙跑去哪了 在这
What did I do with my keys? There.
你觉得下次见面他还记得我们吗
Do you think he'll remember us next time he sees us?
-老天 真抱歉 -对不起
-God, I'm sorry. -I'm sorry.
-他不会忘记你 -没关系 宝贝
-That's okay, honey. -He won't forget you.
-我知道 -对不起 我是白♥痴♥
-I know. I know. I know. -I'm sorry. I'm an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥
No, you're not an idiot.
老天
Oh, God.
拜托
Please.
你好 老爸
Hi, Dad.
我以为我打给你妈
I thought I called your mom.
没错 她在忙
You did. She's busy.
他们有顺利离开吗
Did they get off all right?
他们在飞机上了
They're on the plane.
你问妈有没有去干洗店拿衣服
Ask Mom if she remembered to pick up my stuff at the cleaners.
你有帮爸拿衣服吗
Did you get Dad's stuff?
她拿了
Yes, she did.
电♥话♥给她 我有事情问她
Put her on. I have to ask her something.
她会再打给你
She'll call you back.
不行 我要动手术了
Well, she can't. I'm going into surgery.
等一下 她在难过
Wait a minute. She's upset.
果然 她在哭吗
Of course. Is she crying?
是啊 我们都哭了
A little, we all cried.
你没事的
Okay, you can do this.
请她冷静一点
Tell her to please calm down.
好
Okay.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, sweetie.
-我来开车 -不要
-I'll drive. -No.
好
Okay.
爸有时候真的是个混帐
Dad can be kind of a prick sometimes.
他觉得我太夸张了
He thinks I overreact.
等你做他的工作 你也得无情一点
When you do what he does, you gotta have a thick skin.
甜心 他不是混帐
Honey, he's not a prick.
你总是帮他说话
You always defend him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-回转 -什么
-Turn around! -What?
-我的天 -怎么了 我们在高速公路上
-Oh, my God! -What? We're on the freeway.
我们得回去 我看到一个东西
We got to go back, I saw something.
你看到尸体吗
What... Like a body?
-从那个出口出去 -我正在开
-Take that exit right there! -I'm taking it!
-别紧张 黛西小姐 -回转
-God, take it easy, Miss Daisy. -Turn around!
我不能回转 我们在高速公路上
I can't turn around. We're on the freeway!
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
妈 你确定吗
Mom, are you sure about this?
从这边出去
Get out on this side.
不会吧
No shit.
在这
Here.
你好 小家伙
Hey! Hey, fella!
你好 小子
Here, boy.
你好
Hey!
-别碰他 -好
-Don't touch him! -Okay.
他很脏
He's filthy.
-他可能有狂犬病 -我知道
-He could have rabies. -I know.
他干嘛不站起来
Why isn't he standing up?
难道这跟那些地铁意外一样
Is this like one of those subway accidents,
一扶他起来 他的肠子就全掉出来
where you lift him up and all his guts fall out?
宝贝 他吓坏了
Honey, he's terrified.
我们要喂点什么好跟他做朋友
What can we feed him to make friends?
我想到了
I know. All right, I got it.
你好 911吗
Yes, hello, 9-1-1?
这其实不是攸关生死的紧急状况
Listen, this isn't a life-and-death emergency, exactly.
没有人持枪之类的
No one has a gun or anything.
不 我说没有枪
No, I said no gun!
-我拿到了 -你好
-I got it! -Hello?
-来试试看 -你好
-Here we go! -Hello?
-可恶 -你看
-Damn it. -Look, look, look, look.
伊森喜欢 他喜欢
Ethan loves these. He loves these.
你一定也会喜欢
I think you will too.
小心点
Watch it!
小子 乖
Hey, buddy. That's a boy.
乖孩子
Good boy!
我的天 他吃了
There. Oh, my God, he took it.
911吗
9-1-1?
感谢上帝 我在I-70 靠近浅柏斯路
Thank God, I am on I-70 near Chambers Road.
这是个攸关生死的紧急状况
And this is a life-and-death emergency.
算了 没事了
Never mind. We're cool.
妈 你看
Mom, look.
我们无权处理有未知威胁的动物
We're just not allowed to deal with animals of an unknown threat.
我是说
I mean, this...
-德莉 -什么事
-Durley. -Yeah?
-我们得走了 -什么意思
-We gotta go. -What do you mean?
我通知动物收♥容♥所♥了
I talked to Animal Control.
他们两个小时内会抵达
They'll be here sometime in the next two hours.
电影精选列表