Oh, God, I'm good.
这里人真多 我用这个吧
God, it's so busy in here. I think I'll use this one.
-好吧 废物 -蠢货
-All right, ball bag. -Stupid.
刚刚给茱茱发了短♥信♥
Just finishing off a little text to Julie-Jules.
我说过她给我手♥机♥号♥了吧
I told you that she gave me her mobile number, right?
嗯 说了好几次
Yeah, a few times.
对了 谢谢你的集锦录音带
Ooh, by the way, thanks for that mixed tape.
很成功
That was a hit.
-你给她了 -是啊 她超喜欢
-You gave it to her? -Oh, yeah, she bloody loved it.
觉得很贴心
Thought it was very sweet.
我想在我第一次搞定她时就放这个
I think I'm going to put it on when we seal the deal for the first time.
一点点性感的背景音乐 制♥造♥气氛
You know, a bit of sex-muzak, set the mood.
别嫉妒 大块头
Don't be jealous, big lad.
我相信她生命中还是需要一个胖子好朋友的
I'm sure she'll still have room in her life for a fat best friend.
你不了解我
You don't know about me.
我不了解什么
What don't I know?
我跳舞
I dance.
抱歉 我以为你说"我跳舞"
I'm sorry, I thought you said that "I dance".
没错 我跳萨尔萨
Yeah, I did. I dance salsa.
-你跳萨尔萨 -是的 萨尔萨
-You dance salsa? -Yeah, salsa.
我他妈真想看看呢
I would fucking love to see that.
也许你能看到 也许我比你跳得好
Maybe you will. Maybe I'll dance you under the table.
好多少
What sort of table?
都可能
Any sort of table.
好啊 废物 我们用男人的方式解决
All right, bum flap, let's settle this like men.
赢的人能得到茱莉亚
Winner takes Julia.
公♥司♥规则怎么办
What about HR?
午饭时发生的 过时不计
What happens at lunch stays at lunch.
你手腕很无力
Your wrists are limp.
你老二很无力
Your dick is limp.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你学得挺快
You learn fast.
我跟跳得最好的人学的 茱莉亚
I learn from the best. Julia.
亲爱的
Sweet, sweet,
把你的蛋蛋放在我下巴这儿 茱莉亚说
rest-your-balls-on-my-chin, Julia.
-闻闻 -不要
-Smell that. -No.
你在舔我下面吗
Did you just lick my pussy?
是啊 味道像让人讨厌的姑娘
Yeah and you tasted like a nasty girl.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
废物
Wanker!
这双鞋真不适合跳这玩意
I'm wearing the wrong shoes for this shit.
妈的
What the fu...
你在哪
Where are you?
我以为你喜欢开玩笑呢
I thought you liked banter.
滚开 布鲁斯 滚开
Oh, fuck off, Bruce. Fuck off.
妈的...你犯大错了
What the... Big mistake.
那是拉拉客户洁西的车
That's Jessie the lezzie from accounts' car.
这么肥的大腿跳这么快的步子
Quick step for such meaty thighs.
这个喜欢吗
Ooh, ooh, do you like that?
-等等 你别带我 -像女人一样
-Wait, no, don't lead me! -Like a lady.
-这样不对 你知道的 -像女人一样
-This is wrong. You know it is. -Like a lady.
-我是男人 成熟的男人 -证明看看啊
-I'm a man. I'm a fully-grown man. -Then prove it.
那是什么
What is that?
-我的手♥机♥ -别 别
-That's my phone. -No, no.
我的手
Ooh! Oh, me blades!
我说了 比你好多少都可能
Like I said, any sort of table.
好 你赢了
Fine, you win.
我不能每天午饭时间都做这个
I can't do this every fucking lunch.
不意味着她会选择你 布鲁斯
Doesn't mean that she's going to pick you, Bruce.
她不会选你而不选我 那样太傻了
She wouldn't pick you over me. That's just bad maths.
-她是个聪明的女孩 -也许吧
-She's a clever girl. -Probably right.
你长得帅 腿又长又有型
You're quite good-looking. You've got lovely, long legs.
-是啊 -有好车
-Yeah. -Nice car.
-很好的车 -但少了点什么
-Great car. -But there is something missing.
我有你没有的东西 你知道是什么吗
I have got something that you don't have. Do you know what that is?
2型糖尿病
Type 2 diabetes.
心
Heart.
心
Corazón.
我是布鲁斯·加勒特 我是萨尔萨舞者
You know, I am Bruce Garret and I am fucking salsa.
起来吧 废物
Get up, bum flap.
你怎么对以傻子命名的称呼耿耿于怀啊
How can you take something so seriously that's named after a dip?
-衬衫不错啊 -谢谢
-Oh, nice shirt. -Thank you.
-进来吧 -不用了 等等 听我说
-Come in. -No, wait, wait. Please.
我跳舞 跳萨尔萨 有个叫圣多♥维♥多的俱乐部
I dance. I dance salsa and there is this club called Santo Vito...
-布鲁斯 -听我说完
-Bruce. -No, please
我喘不过气来 太紧张了
I can hardly breathe. I'm so nervous.
呼吸急促
I'm hyperventilating.
我好像能看到苍蝇
I feel like I can see flies.
-我不... -我开门见山了
-I don't... -Let me cut to the chase.
如果你今晚有空 我想带...
If you're not doing anything tonight, I would love to take...
-当然了 -布鲁斯
-Of course. -Bruce?
-怎么了 布鲁斯 -当然 这...
-What's wrong, Bruce? -Of course, this is...
-布鲁斯... -抱歉
-Bruce... -I'm sorry.
什么意思布鲁斯 怎么了
What do you mean?
等等 布鲁斯
No, Bruce, what? Wait. Bruce.
回来 布鲁斯你去哪...
Come back. Bruce? Where are you go...
天...天哪 你在干嘛
Oh, my... Oh, my God. What are you doing?
拜托 你懂的
Come on. You know.
我懂什么我懂
I know? What do I know?
要不我们跳过晚餐 直接吃布丁吧
Let's say we skip dinner and go straight to pudding.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
对对 只是个玩笑
Yeah. Yeah, totally kidding.
快把裤子穿上吧
Just focus on putting your pants back on.
我没有开玩笑 是这样的 我是这样想的
OK, I'm not kidding. Here's the thing. This is where I'm at.
我想对你坦白 因为我觉得你值得
I just want to be honest with you because I think you deserve that.
我要说出来
I'm just going to say this.
我要趁我有勇气时说出来
I'm just going to blurt it out before I lose my nerve.
-天哪 -美♥利♥坚♥合众国的茱莉亚·马修斯
-Oh, my God. -Julia Matthews of America...
如果你能让我上你 我将不胜荣幸
I would be honoured if you would let me fuck you.
-说真的 -我就是想...
-Really? -I just want to...
我就是想这么做
I just want to... I just want to do it.
天哪
Oh, my God.
起来出去
Just get up and just get out, please.
-什么 -出去
-What? -Just get out.
等等 你在开玩笑吧
Wait. Is this banter?
真不敢相信你脱了裤子
I can't believe that you just dropped trou
引诱你老板
and propositioned your boss.
-你是认真的吗 -这需要勇气
-Did you really just do that? -It was an act of boldness.
等等 你没告诉布鲁斯和海伦今晚过来
Wait, did you not tell Bruce about tonight, or Helen?
我有没有告诉布鲁斯和海伦
Did I tell Bruce and Helen?
这都是你计划中的
Was this all part of your plan?
我不...可能说了 我觉得我没提
I can't... I might have. I don't think I mentioned it.
好了 谈话到此结束
All right, this conversation is definitely over.
穿上你的意大利鞋
Just please take your little Italian shoes
拿上你的布丁出去吧
and your pudding and just get out.
我能不能说你犯了个很大的错误
Can I just say I think that you are making a big mistake?
我周一要把你调去塑料模具部
I'm going to have you transferred to plastic mouldings on Monday.
胡扯 这样调动不好...
Oh, that's bullshit! That's just a bad managerial...
知道吗那盒狗屁集锦录音带不是我做的
You know what? FYI I didn't make that shitty mix tape.
抱歉 茱莉亚
I'm sorry, Julia.
我刚刚说的话现在看来很傻
I said some things, which may now seem foolish.
好吧 我说实话 我奶奶死了
OK, I'm... I'm going to be honest. My granny died.
我发誓 德鲁 如果你15秒内还不走
I swear to God, Drew, if you're still there in 15 seconds,
我就用你的布丁让你闭嘴
I'm going to take your pudding and shove it right up your ass.
送给"胡莉奥" 爱你的布鲁斯
Uh...
布鲁斯
Bruce.
欢迎来到今晚的圣多♥维♥多萨尔萨比赛 开始吧
Welcome tonight to the Santo Vito salsa espectáculo. Let's go!
离大赛开始还有大概一个小时
We're about an hour away from the main competition event.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
不太喜欢
Not really my thing.
你不试试怎么知道不喜欢