So what are you going to do about it, eh?
你要躲起来 在羽绒被下爬
Are you going to hide away, or maybe crawl under your duvet
吃着麦丽素 看《布里奇特·琼斯》第二部
and watch "Bridget Jones Part Two" with some white Maltesers?
别这样
Don't.
要不然呢
Then what?
-要不然呢 -我不知道
-Then what? -I don't know!
那就模仿啊
So do the fucking impression!
-跟我的小朋友打个招呼 -再一遍
-Say hello to my little friend. -Again.
-跟我的小朋友... -再一遍
-Say hello to my little... -Again!
-跟我的小... -再一遍
-Say hello to my... -Again!
跟我的小朋友打个招呼
Say hello to my little friend!
-阿尔·帕西诺 -没错
-Al Pa-fucking-cino -Yes!
那么...我们可以去镜子前跳舞了吗
So... shall we go and dance in front of the mirror?
好
Yeah.
现在才到时间
Yes. That is time.
肩膀放松
Get the shoulders. Loosen up.
就是这样 放松 肩膀转转
That's it. Loosen up. Roll those shoulders. Roll them.
转转 转转
Roll them. Roll them.
鹰翅膀
Arms of an eagle.
我说鹰 不是鹭
I said an eagle, not a fucking heron.
这是鹰啊
It is an eagle.
好 再试试 牡马腿
OK, try again. Legs of a stallion.
鹰翅膀
Arms of an eagle.
起
Go.
就是这样 好好跳 布鲁斯
That's it. Work it out, Brucie.
继续 加勒特
Go on, Garrett.
台下用功 台上轻松
Takes a lot of hard work to make it look that easy.
好的
All right.
要牢记于心
Think about it all the time.
我知道你们都在等这个特别的模型
Now, I know you're all waiting for this particular model,
但我们说 车床迟来总比不来好
but as we say, better lathe than never.
好 那么...
All right, so...
一二三四...
One, two, three, four...
-这是什么 -什么
-What is that? -What?
-像鸡的动作 -这是雷鬼
-That's chicken stuff. -It's reggaeton.
三二一 下
Three, two, one and down.
你没事吧
You all right?
抱歉 有人来了
I'm so sorry. Someone's coming.
可以进个瘦子吗
Room for a small one?
我有问题问你
I have a question for you.
我喜欢问题
Well, I love questions.
你喜欢拉丁音乐
So you like Latin music, huh?
-集锦音乐磁带 -集锦音乐 是的
-The mix tape. -Oh, right, the mix, yes.
音乐上我是个正宗的拉丁男孩
Oh, I am a Latino boy big time, I am, music wise.
谢谢你听了 我很乐意那么做
Thanks for listening to that. It was a real labour of love for me.
第一面最后一首曲子...
That track at the end of side one, oh...
哎 那是...我最喜欢的曲子
Oh, shoot, that's the... That's my favourite track.
-很动感是吧 -很...
-Isn't it just so er... tracky? -It's so...
这首歌♥最适合放在那种集锦音乐磁带
And, er, it's the best song that you could put at the end of side one
-第一面的最后 -对 对
-on a mix tape, like that. -Yeah, yeah.
奇怪的是我每次听那首曲子
You know what's weird is whenever I listen to that track,
我喜欢想象自己躺在壁炉前
I like to imagine myself just lying in front of a log fire,
喝着一杯...龙舌兰
just with a glass of... tequila,
嚼着面卷饼 你知道吗
just chewing on a chimichanga, you know?
你和布鲁斯做的那个推销 成功了 卖♥♥掉了
That pitch that you and Bruce did, you guys aced it, bam, sold.
不会吧 你开玩笑呢
Shut the front door. You're kidding.
停下火车 没有
Stop that train. No, I'm not.
我没有
I'm not.
我们应该一起庆祝一下
We should get together and celebrate.
-是的 -去我家
-Yes, we should. -My place.
-好 -叫外卖♥♥
-Yes. -Take-out.
-好 -叫上布鲁斯和海伦
-Yes. -Invite Bruce and Helen.
好
Yeah.
我们真的应该那么做
We should absolutely do that.
-太好了 你告诉他们 -好
-Cool, so you'll tell them. -Yeah.
-太好了 -当然 我肯定会告诉他们
-Great. -Of course. I'll totes tell them.
你完全可以信任我
You can totally trust me to do that.
没问题
That's not a problem.
-你在藏什么 -没什么
-Hey. What are you hiding? -Nothing.
-你在藏什么 -看好了
-What are you hiding? -Behold.
圣多♥维♥多
Santo Vito.
什么不过是又一个萨尔萨之夜
What? It's just another salsa night. So what?
那又怎样
So what?
怎样看看上面的印♥章♥
Look at it squashy chops.
这是比赛 抱歉
It's a competition. Sorry.
你没看到吗你的机会来了 布鲁斯
Don't you see? This is your time, Bruce.
现在是傻瓜时间
This is the Goonie time.
你知道傻瓜时间吗
Do you know about the Goonie time?
当然知道 我的手表就是按傻瓜时间走的
Of course I know about the Goonie time. My watch runs on Goonie time.
那你就知道 那里是他们的时间
So then you know that it's their time up there,
这里是我们的时间
but it's our time down here.
你能行的 布鲁斯 你能赢
You can do this, Bruce. You can win this mother-funky
你可以让全世界看看你的真本事
and you can show the world what you're really made of.
考虑一下 我们能有什么损失呢
Think about it. What have we go to lose?
我想我可以
Yeah, I mean, I suppose I could.
布鲁斯 我们波斯有句格言
Bruce, we Persians have a saying.
-我不懂波斯语 -想做就做
-I... I don't really speak Farsi. -If you want to do something do it.
不想做就别做
If you don't want to do it, don't do it.
我健身球课要迟到了 一会打给你
I'm going to be late for my ball wax. I'll call you later.
-当然 -再见
-Yeah, sure. -OK, bye.
我还能看到你
I can still see you there.
-再见 -再见
-See you. -See you later.
嗨 一二三四五 耶
Hello. One, two, three, four, five. Yes.
-你赢了 -终于 终于
-You win. -Finally. Finally.
现在你知道第一名能得到什么了吧
Now, you know what you get for first prize,
算你臭小子幸运
you lucky prick.
-我不敢想 -你能得到一个这个
-I dread to think. -You get one of these.
-这个啊 -还有...
-And there it is. -And...
两个这个
two of these.
我想你可能想要一双80年代的廉价旧舞鞋
I just thought you might want an old pair of shitty shoes from the '80s.
我是个细心的主人
One careful owner.
谢谢 罗恩
Thanks, Ron.
你现在不会对我竖中指了吧
You're not going to try and finger me now, are you?
-你想让我对你竖中指 -你准备好了
-You want me to try and finger you? -You're ready.
你...自♥由♥了
You... are free.
我要邀请她参加明晚的比赛
I'm going to ask her to this thing tomorrow night
如果你能来看我们 我会感到很荣幸
and I would be honoured if you would come and watch us.
我得看看日程安排
Ah, I'll have to check my diary.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看这双鞋
Look at them.
这么软
They're so soft
别...别闻
Don't... Don't do that.
加油
Come on.
她今天没来上班
She's not at work today.
好 那就明天邀请她
'Fine, so do it tomorrow.'
不行 比赛在今晚好吗
No, I can't. It is tonight, all right?
今晚我就得邀请她
I have to do it tonight.
那样的话 你可能完了
In that case, you are a tiny bit fucked.
萨姆 拜托 我真的需要你帮我
Sam, please, I really need you to just help me.
好 照我说的做 听我的
OK, do exactly as I say and do not deviate.
你回家 洗个澡 剃胡子 穿得帅帅的
You go home, you shower, you shave, you put on something nice.
我想就浅蓝色衬衫吧 不是裤子
I'm thinking powder blue, shirt not trousers.
别穿浅蓝色裤子
Do not put on powder blue trousers.
打的去她家 总有人知道她住哪
Then you get a taxi to her house. Someone will know where she lives.
到她家敲门 给她个惊喜
You knock on her door. You knock her off her feet
自信地约她晚上出去
with your confident suggestion of a night out.
她立即答应 然后你马上带她去俱乐部
She immediately says yes, then you whisk her off to the club.
参加比赛 赢下比赛
You dance the competition. You win the competition.
我们都喝得烂醉 然后回家 明白
We all get shit-faced, then we all go home, got it?
谢谢 萨姆
Thanks, Sam.
天哪 真好