-I'm sorry. Crack on. -That's all right.
-我们会的 谢谢 -练基本步吧
-We will, thank you. -Do your basics.
非常感谢 我们继续
Thank you very much. Here we go.
准备 一二三
Ready and one, two, three.
有人吗
Hello?
-你不教我吗 -我说我开课
-Hey. Are you not teaching me? -I said I ran a class.
-没说我自己教 -罗恩 拜托
-Didn't say I taught one. -Ron, please.
他们学的都是小儿科 我想快点复习一下
It's baby stuff out there. Just one quick freshener.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
好
OK.
我觉得我们可以上小课
I think we've done... One private lesson.
你要多少 40一小时
How much do you want? 40 for an hour?
你是这么想的
Oh, that's what you think.
你以为我坐在这里
You think I sit back here
等人进来掏钱
waiting for someone to come in and open their wallet?
是啊 不然你在等什么
Yeah, what are you waiting for?
艾丽西亚
Alicia.
-你好 -他是布鲁斯·加勒特
-Hello. -This is Bruce Garrett.
-带他出去迅速转一圈 -不
-Take him out for a quick spin. -No.
考考他
Road test him.
艾丽西亚教高级班
Alicia teaches our advanced class,
2007年世界冠军 跳卡巴莱风格
2007 world champion, dances cabaret style.
是 是
Oh, yes, yes.
你知道卡巴莱风格吧
You do know cabaret style, yeah?
抱歉 我知不...
Sorry, do I...
你问我知不知道卡巴莱风格
You ask if I know cabaret style?
你要热身吗
Do you want to get warm?
你应该热热身 不过你看起来挺好了
You should, although you look quite warm as it is.
我听说过你
I hear about you.
脚踵生火的男孩
The boy with fire in his heels.
那是很久以前的事了
Well, that's a long time ago.
你现在在我的地盘了
You're in my yard now.
哎哟
Oh, crikey.
-你了 -伦巴
-Ya. -Rumba!
拜托
Please.
停下
Stop it.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这是第一课 孩子
That's lesson one, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 废物
All right, dump truck.
你看到她今天穿什么了吗
Have you seen what she's wearing today?
-谁 -大老板
-Who? -The big boss, yeah.
她穿了绿色裙子 漂亮吧
She's got her green number on. Isn't that nice?
她在向我传递信息 你明白吗
She's trying to tell me something, you know what I mean?
她在向我传递信息
She's trying to tell me something.
我要在她身上留下气味 让她摆脱不了
I'm going to leave a stink on her that she will never get off.
我要在她身上留下篝火的气味 你明白吗
I'm going to be on her like bonfire smell, you know I mean?
她会洗澡换衣服
She's going to be in the shower changing her clothes.
她会说"天哪 我还能闻到他的气味"
She's going to be like, "OMG, I can still smell him."
这就对了 茱莉亚 习惯我的气味吧
That's right, Julia. Get used to it.
它会留在你的毛孔里
I'm in your pores.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
我觉得你对她动心的样子真可爱
I think it's so cute when you've got a little crush.
你对她动心了 被我恶心到了 听着
You get a little crush and you get so disgusted. Listen.
她那样的女人会为我这样的人
Women like that use guys like you
向你这样的人寻求意见
to get advice about men like me.
水没了
It's empty.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
-天哪 你没事吧 -没事
-Oh, my God, are you OK? -Yeah.
-叫救护车 -不用 我没事
-Somebody call an ambulance! -Really, no, I'm fine.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move. Don't move. Don't move. Don't move.
吸气两秒 呼气两秒 慢点
In for two, out for two. Slow down.
这个袋子装过甜点吗
-Was there a pastry in this bag?
是的 我装过冰蛋糕
-Yeah, I had an iced bun.
我开着车...
I was driving...
突然录音机坏了 然后"砰"的一声
and then, all of a sudden, my tape deck wasn't working and then bang!
突然你趴在我车盖上了 我以为你被我撞死了
All of a sudden you were on the hood of my car. I thought I'd killed you.
别担心 我没事
Listen, don't worry. I'm fine.
没事 你没事
OK. OK, you're OK.
-对 我们没事 -我没事
-Yeah. We're OK. -I'm OK.
你还活着
You're alive!
我的意思是 我开车撞了你
I mean, I hit you with my car,
至少我可以送你回家
the least I could do is give you a ride home.
别担心了 只是一辆小车 不是吗
Don't worry about it. It's only a little car, isn't it?
天哪 你会告我吗
Oh, my God. Are you going to sue me?
不会 天哪 我不会告你
No! No, gosh, no. Good Lord, I'd never sue.
我们不会...在社会大家庭里
You know we're not... As a society,
我们不会动不动告别人 知道吗
we're not really big suers, you know?
我们不会...不会那么做
We don't... We don't do it.
天哪 你都语无伦次了 没事吧
God, you're rambling. Are you OK?
-没事 -你确定
-Yeah. -Are you sure?
-我没事 -好 我叫什么名字
-No, I'm fine. -OK, what's my name?
-你记得我名字吗 -胡莉奥
-Do you remember my name? -Julio.
罪魁祸首在这儿呢
Oh, there's the culprit.
死亡录音带
The cassette of death.
(西语)死亡录音带
La casete de muerte.
铁托.普恩特
Ah, Tito Puente,
威利·科隆 雷·贝雷托 (古巴爵士音乐家)
Willie Colón, Ray Barretto.
我们把它丢得远远的吧
Oh, yes, let's just put that somewhere else far, far away.
这...
It's uh...
我跳萨尔萨 你知道吗我喜欢跳萨尔萨
I salsa, OK? I'm into salsa.
其实我正要去上萨尔萨课
In fact, I was on my way to salsa class,
所以我才不惜撞死人也要到那儿
which is why I was willing to kill a man to get there,
我就是这么喜欢萨尔萨
so that's how much I like salsa.
好吧 你真的被吓到了
All right, so you've entered total shock.
还没缓过来吗
Are you in a state of shock now?
我...我跳萨尔萨
I... I salsa.
好吧 你还没缓过来
Right, sure you do.
现在我真的担心你了 你没事吧
Wow, now I'm really worried about you. Are you OK?
海伦跟你说打保龄球的事了吗
Did Helen tell you about the, uh, bowling?
因为我们要打保龄球联谊
'Cause we're going to do this whole bowling-bonding thing
不知道你想不想来
if you want to come.
来 来 当然来
Uh, yeah. Yeah, definitely. Definitely.
我喜欢打保龄球
I like bowling. I was...
我生来就是打保龄球的
I was born to bowl, really.
生来就是打保龄球的 口气不小嘛
Born to bowl, wow. That's a big statement.
再来一次...
One more time and...
一二三 五六七
One, two, three, five, six, seven.
我们再来一次 准备 一...
Let's try that one more time. Ready and one...
是你 不知道你叫什么
Oh, you, whatever your name is.
我叫布鲁斯·加勒特 我来学萨尔萨
My name is Bruce Garrett and I'm here to learn salsa.
很高兴见到你 布鲁斯
Well, very nice to meet you, Bruce.
我们在练基本步
We're walking through some basics.
准备 一二三 往旁边 六七
Ready and one, two, three, to the side, six, seven.
往前 转身 往后 摆动
Forward and turn. Back and shimmy.
再来一次...一二三 五六七
One more time and...one, two, three, five, six, seven.
往前 转身 往后 摆动
Forward and turn, back and shimmy.
跳得不错 布鲁斯
Nice one, Bruce.
我们再来一次 准备五六七起
Let's try that again. Ready and five, six, seven, go!
转身 摆动
Turn! Shimmy!
再一次
One more time.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
大家跳得很好
Well done, everyone. Muy bien.
下周见 谢谢大家
See you next week. Thank you very much, guys. Thank you.
我喜欢
I love this.
之前对你很粗鲁 想说声抱歉
I just wanted to say sorry for being rude to you.
的确 你对我非常粗鲁
Yes, you were. You were very rude to me.
你像头猪一样 一头粗鲁的猪
You were kind of a pig to me, actually, a rude pig.
我跟你开玩笑的啦 天哪