I'm kidding with you. God!
我叫贝扬 很高兴见到你
My name is Bejan, nice to meet you.
-我叫布鲁斯 -布鲁斯 你好
-I'm Bruce. -Bruce, hi.
贝扬其实是我的中间名
Bejan is actually my middle name.
我的全名是阿里·雷扎·贝扬·阿玛札第
My full name is Ali Reza Bejan Ahmadzadeh.
有点拗口 是吧
Wow, a bit of a mouthful, innit?
是的 贝扬是英雄的意思
Yes. Bejan means hero.
-挺好的 -"布鲁斯"是什么意思
-Ah, that's nice. -What does Bruce mean?
我觉得"布鲁斯"源于古撒克逊语
Uh, Bruce, I think it comes from the
是灌木或树篱的意思
old Saxon meaning bush or hedge.
我们要去泡吧你要不要...
We're all hitting the club if you want to...
-好啊 -酒吧 很棒的
-Oh, right. -Boteco. It's hot shit.
舞池 可控LED 黑色玻璃上的星星
The dance floor, fully programmable LED, star on black glass.
-哇 半弹簧式的 -是的
-Wow. Semi-sprung? -Yes, please.
像在玻璃垫子上跳舞一样
Mm, it would be like dancing on a glass pillow.
-你要来吗给你我的号♥码 -我不知道
-You want to come? Take my number. -I don't know.
-你不想要我的号♥码 -不是号♥码的问题
-You don't want to take my number? -Not your number.
你不想要我的号♥码也没关系
You don't have to take my number if you don't want it.
我可以掉头走开 跟很多人说话
I can walk in the other direction. Plenty of other people to speak to.
我相信会有人想要我的号♥码的
I'm sure one of them want my number.
-我不是那个意思 -我还是跟你玩的啦
-I didn't mean that. -I'm fucking with you again!
有点幽默感嘛 天哪 等着
Get a sense of humour, for God's sake! Wait there.
我直接给你号♥码 好吗
I'm going to give you my direct number, OK?
5点30到6点差一刻都可以打给我
You call me on this any time between 5:30 and quarter to six.
早上哦 我是早起的人
That's a.m. I'm a morning person.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找到罗恩·帕菲特了
I tracked down Ron Parfitt.
天哪 他怎么样了
Oh, my God. What's he like?
几乎没变 粗鲁讨厌的老混♥蛋♥
Exactly the same. Just a horrible, grumpy, old bastard.
天哪 布鲁斯 你动真格了
Holy shit, Bruce. This is huge.
是为了她吗
Is this for her?
"是为了她吗"是的 是为了她
"Is this for her?" Yes, it's for her.
我想请她跟我跳舞
I'm thinking about asking her to maybe dance with me.
听起来不错 接下来怎么办
That sounds good, so what happens next?
-我要去邀请她 -错
-I'm just going go ask her. -Wrong.
不不不 打好基础之前
No, no, no. You don't go straight in with a big romantic gesture
不能直接有浪漫的行动
until you've done the groundwork.
她像一面空白的墙 布鲁斯
She's like a blank wall, Bruce.
首先 你得上底漆
Firstly, you have to apply the primer,
然后内层 然后上乳胶漆
then the undercoat and then you go in with the emulsion.
什么墙可能不需要底漆呢
What kind of wall? It might not need primer.
我说真的 布鲁斯
I'm serious, Bruce.
涂了内层油漆你才能约她出去
You can't go and ask her out until you've done the undercoat.
真好 太棒了 嘿 布鲁斯
Fantastic, that's just tremendous. Hey, Bruce.
-嘿 -嘿 兄弟
-Hey. -Oh, hey, man.
你看起来真帅 但你知道吗
You look nice, but you know what?
我已经有手♥机♥套餐了
I'm already, er, sorted with a phone plan.
布鲁斯 你得换鞋子了
Bruce, you need your shoes otherwise
否则要错过这轮了
you're gonna miss out on this frame.
-祝你好运 -好了 我们来吧
-Good luck. -All right, here we go.
手♥机♥店的
Phone shop.
雷暴来喽
Here comes the dirty thunder.
大风哦
Oh, the Gaelic gale.
-看到没我觉得击中了七个 -让让
-Huh? I hit seven, I think. -Move over.
-没关系 -加油
-Never mind. -Pump it up.
很吃惊吧
Amazing. Ah.
我能给你一点建设性意见吗
Can I just give you a little bit of constructive feedback?
-行啊 -好
-Yeah, please do. -Oh, yeah.
我注意到你打球时有些不足
Well, uh, I've noticed a little flaw in your game.
我觉得我知道你要说什么
OK, listen, I think I know what you're going to say.
可能就是我
This probably is about me
总是把球滚进凹槽里 是吗
continually rolling the balls into the recess gutters, isn't it?
-是的 -我觉得...
-Yes, it is. -Yeah. I think...
我觉得这是我打球唯一的缺点 是吧
I think it's the only weakness in my game, you know?
是唯一的缺点 但这个缺点很大
It is. It is the only weakness, but, uh, it's a pretty major one.
-是的 很大 -我们把它改掉吧
-Yeah, it's a biggy. -So let's deal with it.
我示范给你看 来吧
Here, I'll show you. Come on.
哦耶耶 哦啦啦
Oh! Sumba, bunga, wunga!
看到没
Did you see that?
把手指插♥进♥洞里
So you put your fingers in the holes.
不不不 别想歪 好吗
No. No, no, no, no. No innuendo, OK?
保龄球的第一规则就是有洞和球
The first rule of bowling is there's holes and there's balls
我们都是成年人 必须克服这点
and we're all adults. We just have to get over it.
-来吧 -来
-Let's bowl. -Yup.
像抱婴儿一样抱住球
Hold your ball like a baby.
-像发射火箭一样把球扔出去 -是
-Throw it like a rocket. -Yup.
像抱婴儿一样抱住球
Hold it like a baby.
像发射火箭一样把球扔出去 明白
Throw it like a rocket, yeah?
明白
Yeah.
像抱婴儿一样抱住球
Hold it like a baby
像发射火箭一样把球扔出去
and then I throw it like a rocket.
像抱婴儿一样抱住球
I hold it like a baby
像发射火箭一样把球扔出去
and then I throw it like a rocket.
像抱婴儿一样抱住球
Hold it like a baby
像发射火箭一样把球扔出去
and then I throw it like a rocket.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我叫社会服务了
I'm calling social services.
你要叫社会服务
You're calling social services?
为什么 他在学校100米内吗
Why? Has he been within 100 metres of a school?
到你了 茱莉亚
You're up, Jules.
去吧 胡莉奥 如果这是你的名字
Go on, Julio, if that's your name.
你只要注意用婴儿火箭那套打球就行了
Listen, you just focus on your baby rocket big shot.
好的
Yeah.
好了 来吧
All right. Let's do this.
来吧 球宝宝
Come on, baby ball.
我要全部击倒
I just need one strike.
你看到那个人穿的裤子了吗
Have you seen the pants on that guy over there?
-继续 -来吧
-Go on. -Here we go.
你最后留着那双鞋还是还回去了
Did you end up keeping the shoes or you gave them back or?
没有留着 还回去了
No, I gave them back.
我觉得很适合你
I thought they really suited you.
你介意我把座椅往后挪挪吗
Ah, do you mind if I just put my seat back?
-这里挺挤的 -我腿太长了
-Oh, there's not much room here. -It's just I've got such long legs.
这样好多了
Oh! That's better.
布鲁斯 我们先把你放下
Bruce, we'll drop you off first.
运动量那么大 你一定很累了
All that exercise, you must be exhausted.
-再见 布鲁斯 -再见 布鲁斯
-Bye, Bruce. -See you later, Brucie.
房♥子不错 我们狂欢吧
Loving the pad. Let's get this party started.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
-布鲁斯 -闭嘴
-Bruce! -Hey, shut up.
天哪 我以为是4号♥ 然后又以为是14号♥
My God, I thought it was number 4 and then I thought it's number 14
然后以为是40号♥ 然后我又去了14
and then I thought it was number 40 and then I went to 14
然后去了40 但是没有40
and then I went to 40, but there isn't a 40.
-你怎么样 -我很好 你好
-How are you doing? -I'm good. Hello.
-再来一个 -要喝点什么吗
-One more for me. -You want a drink?
-有芬达吗 -没有
-Do you have any Fanta? -I do not.
真可惜 不过我带了
That's a shame, because I do!
我去拿杯子
Ooh. Wow. I'll get glasses.
不不不 又不是婚礼 用瓶子喝
No, no, no, it's not a wedding. You drink from the bottle.
谢谢
thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
-Salamati. -Ah, salamati.
跑气了
Urgh, it's flat.
没有跑气 它没有气 这是无气芬达
It's not flat. It's still. It's still Fanta.
-哪有无气芬达 -没有无气芬达
-They don't do still Fanta. -They don't do still Fanta.
我只能自己做 打开瓶子 放在阳台上
I have to make my own. You just open the bottle. Put it on the balcony.
两天后 嘭地撼动房♥间 好了
Two days later, boom, shake the room, yes please.
准备好了吗 你想去吗走吧
Are you ready? Do you want to go? Let's go.
你这样就去了
You're going like this?
是啊 这样哪里有问题吗
Yeah. What's the matter with this?
哪里都有问题