救护车 救火
...ambulance and fire.
请节哀 吉尔
I'm sorry, Gil.
啊
Ah...
是啊 我想说 我们在招人 所以
Yeah, I mean, we're hiring, so...
嗯 我知道 但是
Hmm, yeah, well, I know that, but...
你们给的钱不多啊
you weren't paying very much.
你好 海瑟
Hello, Heather.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你还带着你的戒指
You still have your rings.
你从来不摘下来这些戒指
You never take your rings off.
为什么要摘呢
Why would I?
我得把你带回警局
I have to bring you in.
执法部门里面的每个人
Everyone in law enforcement
都认为你应该为这些爆♥炸♥案负责
thinks you're responsible for these bombings.
我是应该
I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还没跟她说这个案子的详情 但是
I haven't spoken to her about the case, but she's
她就已经自愿来这了 所以
come in here voluntarily, so...
请尊重一些的对待她
please treat her with respect.
当然
Of course.
凯斯勒医生
Dr. Kessler,
非常感谢你今天过来
thank you very much for coming in today.
显然我们有一大堆有关爆♥炸♥案
Obviously, we have a lot of questions for you
的问题想要问你
about the bombings.
希望我的回答能对你们有所帮助
And hopefully I can provide answers.
我先开始吧 凯斯勒医生
I'll start, Dr. Kessler.
尽管我很想对你“自愿配合”来到你自己制♥造♥的爆♥炸♥派对
As much as I'd like to roll out the "voluntary" red carpet,
表示由衷的感谢和热烈的欢迎
and welcome you here to your own bombing party,
但是我发现我在骨子里一点也不愿意
I can't find it in my bones to overrule my gut,
所以我就开门见山的问这一个问题了
so I'm just gonna ask you the obvious question.
你是不是这些爆♥炸♥案的幕后主谋
Are you or are you not behind the bombings?
你的敌意意味着你的嫉妒和怨恨之心
Your hostility connotes jealousy and resentment.
-你不该是这样的 莎拉 -你知道吗
-It doesn't suit you, Sara. -You know what,
我没心情跟你说这些 海瑟
I'm not in the mood, Heather.
我希望你能回答我的问题
I'd like you to answer my question.
而我希望能加点茶
And I'd like some more tea.
凯斯勒医生 我们马上
Dr. Kessler, we'll get you
就给你加茶 但是
some more tea in a moment, but...
我确实也有个问题要问你
I do have a question for you.
我来这里就是为了证明我的清白 问吧
I came here to clear my name. Ask away.
在你的住处 我们的调查员
At your residence, our CSIs
在你的起居室发现了大量的血迹
found a lot of blood in your living room.
但是没有一滴血是你的
Not a drop of it was yours.
你能解释这是为什么吗
Can you explain that?
我在外面一整天之后回到家
I came home after a long day
然后发现有人闯入
and was surprised by an intruder.
你甚至都没想过辛苦一下报个警吗
And you didn't bother to call the cops?
没
No.
在我女儿的死
After the death of my daughter Zoe
还有我外孙女艾莉森遇上车祸以后
and the vehicular murder of my granddaughter Alison,
我对执法部门已经完全失去了信心
I've lost all faith in law enforcement.
那个在你家很像你的人呢
What about the look-alike in your home?
那个在你车里爆♥炸♥身亡的女人
The lady who blew up in your car?
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she was.
我认为可能是陷害我的人
I assume whoever's framing me
派她来引诱莎拉的吧
sent her in to send Sara on a wild-goose chase.
唯一派人来引诱耍我们的就是你
The only one sending us on a wild-goose chase is you.
你这么咄咄逼人只是因为
You only have your claws out because of
我和你的前夫关系亲密
the intimacy between your ex-husband and I.
现在又是谁这么充满敌意呢
Now who's being hostile?
别针对我了 莎拉 毕竟
Needle away, Sara. After all,
我也针对过你也被你针对过
I've been on both sides of the pricking.
好吧 好
All right, okay.
显然我在这也是让人分心 我走了
Clearly my presence here is distracting. I'm out of here.
女士
Ma'am...
你刚才提到被陷害
you mentioned being framed.
这可能和你丢失的客户录音带
Could that have anything to do with
有什么关联吗
the missing client tapes?
莎拉发现有三个月的迷你带
Sara found three months of mini cassettes
从你办公室消失了
missing from your office.
你认不认为陷害你的人
Do you think whoever's framing you...
是的
Yes.
不然炸♥弹♥客怎么会知道
How else would the bomber know about
我客户的嗜赌和精神的问题
the gambling and mental issues of my patients?
深呼吸 莎拉
Just breathe, Sara.
她只是想戏弄你
She's only trying to get a rise out of you.
然后她对你的影响越深 她就越容易控制你
And the more you let her get to you, the more control she has.
我知道 抱歉 我
I know. I-I'm sorry, I...
我太不冷静了
I lost my cool.
该死的
Damn it.
别太自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
就算我对葛瑞森的感觉跟你不同
I don't feel the way you do about Grissom,
我都想空手打死那个贱♥人♥
and I want to kill the bitch with my bare hands.
我是个女人 我看到一眼就明白了
I'm a woman; I know it when I see it.
她也是
So does she.
记住这一点
Remember that.
我要回去了
I'm going back in.
我外孙女死的那天
I shut down
我停掉了业务
my practice the day my granddaughter died.
就在她离开这世界的那一秒钟 我失去了我在这世上
The second she left this world, I lost everything that I ever
唯一在意的东西 我无法再做下去了
cared about. I couldn't go on.
我提前三个月通知了我的病人们 然后就退休了
I gave my patients three months notice and I retired.
这就是你派病人
Is that why
来到我赌场的原因吗
you sent your patient into my casino?
执行对这个世界的复仇
To enact revenge on the world?
你跟葛瑞森说你是爆♥炸♥案的幕后的人吗
You told Grissom that you were the one behind the bombings.
我是说过
I am.
这是你的犯罪供词吗
Is that a confession?
我不是说我是爆♥炸♥案或者是炸♥弹♥客
I'm not implicating myself as the mastermind
背后的主谋
behind the bombings or the bombers.
我的怀疑是有人陷害我
My suspicion is someone is framing me,
可能是以前红房♥子的某个客户
and may be a former Red Room client of mine.
我只是不知道是谁或是为什么
I just don't know who or why.
你可以提供个名单吗
Can you provide a list of names?
当然可以
Of course I can.
就这些
That's everyone.
13个金钥匙成员
All 13 gold key members.
可以让我
May I?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你家里发现的血迹属于男性
The blood found in your home was male.
我们现在可以排除掉女性嫌疑人
I'm eliminating the female suspects for now.
哦
Oh.
可以我来吗
May I?
为什么
Why are they
-他们被排除了 -他们死了
-eliminated? -They're dead.
心脏病突发 动脉瘤 摄药过量 癌症
Heart attack, aneurysm, drug overdose, cancer.
那就剩5个了
That leaves five.
你认为 这5个人里面可能有
In your opinion, do you think one of these five men
爆♥炸♥案的主谋吗
is the mastermind behind the bombings?
我认为是
I do.
那么
So...
你是谁
...who are you?
这是我的身份证
That's my I.D. card.
我是麦卡伦国际机场的机械师
I'm a mechanic at McCarran International Airport.
我们是世界排名11位的最繁忙机场
We're the 11th-busiest airport in the world,
有着上百万的监视摄像头
with over a million surveillance cameras.
斯琪博先生 我可以
Mr. Schember, do I have your consent
扫一下你的口腔内膜采DNA样本吗
to swab your mouth for a DNA sample?
哦 可以
Oh, yeah.
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Ah...
电影精选列表