上面说你曾经在拉斯维加斯主管犯罪调查科
Says you used to run the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
-很久很久以前了 -你能告诉我
-Long time ago. -Do you mind telling me
为什么你会非法登上这艘船吗
why you're unlawfully on this vessel?
好吧 你看 那边那艘是我的船
Well, see, that's my boat over there.
这艘船的主人也就是偷猎者违反了
The poacher who owns this boat has violated
捕鱼与捕猎条例第8599条 本条声明
Fish and Game Code 8599, which states:
除非将整只噬人鲨带上陆地
"It is unlawful to slice the dorsal fin
否则任何单独分离获得其背鳍的
"off a Carcharodon Carcharias
行为都属违法
unless you bring the whole carcass ashore."
但是大白鲨只可在获得许可的前提下
But white sharks can only be taken
方可用作科学研究或教学使用
for scientific or educational purposes under permit.
这艘船没有许可
This boat has no permit.
我的工作就是收集证据
My job is to confiscate the evidence,
记录它们以用作
document it and prepare it
国际或国内庭审的呈堂证供
for international and/or domestic court.
我职责所在要问的
I had to ask.
那 你现在是什么 海上犯罪调查员
So, now you're what, a CSI at sea?
差不多吧
Kind of.
吃鱼翅是不好的
Shark fin soup is bad.
偷猎者就应该被逮捕
It's worth getting arrested for.
那混♥蛋♥说要换现金都是骗人的
Bastard lied about needing to get money from the cage.
他在得知罗米娜有孩子以后才引诱她过去的
He lured Romina over after he found out she had children.
真残忍♥
Pretty cruel.
呼
Whew.
我在这没事的
I'm good here.
一切都继续由莎拉负责吧
Just release everything back to Sara.
只要这个案子还在办
As far as this piece of work--
用这张照片 全网络都搜索一遍 无论是国家犯罪信息中心 BICTOF
just grab his photo and run it through NCIC, BICTOF,
还是本地车管所 我一定要知道他是谁
local DMV-- I want a name.
如果我不是穆♥斯♥林♥而是一个修女或者是犹太教♥徒♥
Would you have assumed this if I was a nun
你还会这样认为吗
or a Hasidic Jew?
他们也会用宗教信仰来伪装自己
They also cover themselves based on religious belief.
卡里米女士 考虑到你丈夫的所作所为 我会的
Considering what your husband did, Mrs. Karmimi, I would.
无论你是不是穆♥斯♥林♥
Hijab or no hijab,
只要你遵守法律
terrorism is not a stretch
恐怖行为就是不可原谅的
if you're on my side of the law.
我的丈夫是因为与我相爱
My husband converted to Islam
才开始信奉伊♥斯♥兰♥教的 赛德尔女士
because we fell in love, Mrs. Sidle.
我来到美国
I came to America
是想做一个自♥由♥的女人
so that I could live free as a woman.
在这里 女人可以有爱情可以好好生活
Here, women have a chance to live and to love
不用担心受投石之行致死
without being stoned to death.
对你来说 他是个罪犯
To you, he's a criminal.
但是对我来讲 他是我的丈夫
But to me, he was a husband.
是我的救主
He was my salvation.
抱歉
Sorry.
呃 我无意冒犯你
Um, I-I didn't mean to offend you.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
但是这些都不能抹去他对别人造成的伤害
That does not forgive what he did to those people.
我知道
I know.
卡里米女士 帮我吧
Mrs. Karmimi, help me.
如果不是恐怖袭击
If not terrorism...
那你丈夫为什么要捆着炸♥弹♥
then why would your husband
去做那样的事
strap a bomb to his body and do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我丈夫不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
My husband is not a terrorist.
如果说有什么问题的话 他嗜赌成性
If anything, he had a gambling problem.
我带他去见伊玛目(伊♥斯♥兰♥教领拜人) 帮我劝止他
I took him to our Imam to speak to him at the moue.
我甚至还带他去接受心理治疗
I even took him to therapy.
戒赌的治疗吗
Therapy for his addiction?
是的
Yes.
有段时间他做的很好
He was doing well for a while.
但是后来 他的治疗师
But then, the therapist of his,
她突然中止了治疗
she unexpectedly quit her practice.
然后他就又开始赌了
And then he just spiraled.
这是什么鬼啊
What the hell is that?
嘿 负责垃圾的伙伴们有谁找到了金色方形的东西吗
Hey, you garbage men find anything gold and square,
大概这么大
about yea big?
有个金色的金属从炸♥弹♥客的背心里飞出来了
Something gold and metal flew out of the bomber's vest.
胸口那么高 右侧
Chest-high, right side?
对
Yeah.
-你怎么知道 -呃
-Why? -Uh...
我看到炸♥弹♥客的背心里侧
I noticed this hand-stitched lining
有手缝的线
on the inside of the bomber's vest,
就像是手工做的口袋
almost like a homemade pocket.
金色金属片
Gold metal piece.
我之前就看到了 但是不知道它是干什么用的
I found it earlier, but I wasn't sure what it was.
这个东西从炸♥弹♥客的右胸前口袋飞出来了
This flew out of the bomber's right breast pocket,
但是这件背心都没有内侧口袋
but this vest doesn't even have inside pockets.
看起来这个金色的鬼知道是什么的东西
Looks like this gold God-knows-what
可能是直接缝在了背心上
was purposely sewn into the vest.
说的好
Good catch.
看一下 上面好像是刻了字
Now, there's some kind of etching on it.
我也许能分辨出来是什么
Maybe I can lift it.
抱歉我不太清楚 海瑟夫人是谁
Forgive me, but who is Lady Heather?
呃 她是个性治疗师
Uh, she's a sex therapist Grissom had a thing with
以前她和葛瑞森有过点关系
back in the day-day.
不是 像 性关系的关系
Not, like, a sexual one,
更像是 惺惺相惜的那种
more like... an intellectual one.
总之吧 他办过一些有关她的案子
Anyway, he worked a couple cases with her.
而且是调查她
And against her.
所以结果是什么
So what do we think?
她可能跟这个案子有关系
That she could be involved in this somehow?
不知道 但是我们可以查出来
We don't know, but we'd like to find out
为什么这个刻有海瑟夫人的首字母缩写的金属片
why this piece of metal with Lady Heather'z initials on it
会从炸♥弹♥客的背心上飞出来
flew from the bomber's jacket.
莎拉
Sara.
等下
Wait.
我这个问题可能听起来有点过时了
This is gonna sound like an odd request,
但是你知道葛瑞森在哪吗
but do you know where Grissom is?
-葛瑞森 -对
-Grissom? -Yeah.
呃 让我想下 找个地球仪
Uh, let me see, grab a globe,
转一下 找片蓝色的地方选个大洋
spin it, look for the blue, and pick an ocean.
他可能就在随便哪个角落
He could be anywhere.
-怎么了 -我们认为海瑟夫人
-Why? -We think Lady Heather
可能与这个爆♥炸♥案有关
might have something to do with the bombing.
海瑟夫人
Lady Heather?
好吧 就算真的是她做的
Well, even if she did,
那又跟我前夫有什么关系
what does that have to do with my ex-husband?
我们肯定是要调查海瑟夫人的 明白吗
Lady Heather is in the wind, all right?
就像刚才说的 我们正在申请搜查令查她的家
We're getting a warrant for her house, as we speak.
但是说如果能有人了解这个女人的所有事的话
Come on, if anybody knows this woman inside and out,
非葛瑞森莫属 我觉得他能提供很多独到的见解
it's Grissom; I figured he could provide some deeper insight.
康纳德 无意冒犯你
Conrad, with all due respect,
但是整栋楼的人都在调查这个爆♥炸♥案
this entire building is working the bombing case.
我和葛瑞格也认识海瑟夫人
Greg and I have history with Lady Heather.
我们可以搞定这个案子的
We-we got it covered.
我知道 莎拉 但是现在这个爆♥炸♥案已经是国际性案件了
I know, Sara, but this bombing is international news now.
我认为我们最好还是穷极所有资源来调查
I'd feel better if we exhaust all resources.
至少你还能电♥话♥联♥系♥上他吧
Do you at least have his cell?
如果是这样的话 康纳德
Well, if that's the case, Conrad,
那我就必须要到现场
then I need to come up there.
但是首先你得把我救出去
But you're gonna have to get me out of this first.
你好
Hello.
放他走
Let him go?
你确定吗 警长
Are you sure about this, Sheriff?
好的
Okay.
我会安排把他的监管权
I'll arrange transport
移交到你那里
and relinquish him into your custody.
今天你走运了 哥们
It's your lucky day, pal.
电影精选列表