我本来要警告你不要离开本城的
I'd tell you not to leave town,
但是我猜你要去罪恶之城了
but I guess you're going to Sin City.
是啊 拉斯维加斯
Vegas.
犯罪现场调查 16x01 不朽
CSI 16x01 Immortality Parts I and II
Who... are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who... are you?
Who, who, who, who?
I really wanna know
Who... are you?
Oh-oh-oh Who... ♪
Come on, tell me who are you, you, you
Are you!
葛瑞森先生
Mr. Grissom?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嗨 欢迎回来
Hi. Welcome back.
真的好久没见过你了
It's been a long time since I saw you last.
哦 但是 你看 我现在是犯罪现场一级调查员了
Oh, but, hey, check it out-- CSI Level One.
我做到了
I did it.
你知道最神奇的是什么吗
You know what the crazy thing is?
今天刚好是我第一天上班
It's my first day.
你想取我的血做实验
Do you want to take my blood
或者是让我吃巧克力包心的蚱蜢吗
or offer me a chocolate-covered grasshopper?
哦 但是 呃 我得先跑了
Oh, but, uh, anyway, I gotta run.
见到你真的是太开心了 永远都是
It was great to see you, as always.
再见啦
See ya.
莎拉
Sara.
吉尔
Gil.
我回来了
I'm back.
我看出来了
I see that.
葛瑞森
Grissom.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
嗯 我们移步DB的办公室吧 莎拉
Uh, let's step in D.B.'s office. Sara.
谁是DB
Who's D.B.?
这位是DB 这位是葛瑞森
D.B., Grissom.
嗨 我是迪本科恩·罗素
Hi. I'm-I'm Diebenkorn Russell.
终于见到你了 吉尔
Pleasure to finally meet you, Gil.
原本放在那个架子上的是我的大脑
My brains used to sit on that shelf.
是啊 我 呃 我改在那养了些蘑菇
Yeah, I, uh, traded brains for mushrooms.
希望你不要介意
Hope you don't mind.
吉尔 我们非常需要你对
Gil, we could really use some insight
海瑟夫人的看法
on Lady Heather.
现在最急迫的问题是这个
The most pressing issue is this.
在爆♥炸♥中心 我们找到一个金色的金属片
At the blast site, we found a piece of gold metal
上面刻有字母LHK
with the letters LHK inscribed on it.
它从炸♥弹♥客的炸♥弹♥背心上面飞出来
It flew out of the bomber's suicide vest.
这个确实是她的标志 但是我不知道这个金属片是什么东西
Well, that's her logo, but I don't know what this is.
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with her?
前几天 打了电♥话♥
A few days ago, by phone.
看来你手♥机♥信♥号♥♥比以前好多了
Guess your cell service is better than it used to be.
谁能给我讲一下进度
Who wants to catch me up?
吉尔 嘿
Gil! Hey.
我听说了你要来
I heard you were coming by.
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
因为你的名字在日食赌场的契约书上
because your name is on the deed to the Eclipse,
如果你能在其他的方面帮助我们破案就最好不过了 好吗
it might be cleaner if you work other avenues for us, okay?
当然
Sure.
我来调查海瑟夫人的
I'll work up a chronological timeline
时间事件线和心理测评
and psychological profile on Lady Heather.
祝好运
Good luck with that.
莎拉 你的搜查令搞定了
Sara, your warrant came in.
海瑟夫人的房♥子归你了
Lady Heather's house is all yours.
太好了
Perfect.
我和葛瑞森去查
Grissom and I'll check it out.
哇哦 车程30分钟 一句话没说
Wow, 30 minutes in the car, no words.
如果你玩不说话的车上游戏 一定会赢的
If you were playing that silent car game, you definitely win.
我以为我们那也算说话了
I thought we were talking.
好吧 呃 听着 在我们进去
All right, uh, listen, you know, before we go in there
见海瑟夫人之前 我只是想跟你说
and deal with Lady Heather, I-I just want to acknowledge
我们自从离婚以后都没怎么说过话
that you and I haven't spoken much since the divorce,
或者是离婚前也是 如果仔细算的话
or before it, for that matter.
我们都各自奔前程
We both went our separate ways.
你做你的雅克·库斯托(从事海洋和水生生物方面的影艺、科学等各界的著名人士)
You're doing your Jacques Cousteau thing,
我做我的现场
I'm in the field.
从此再无相关 我明白
Things end, I-I get it.
但 但是我们是专业人士
But-but you and I are professionals,
而作为专业人士
and as professionals,
我觉得为了这个案子好
I think it's in the best interests of the case
我们俩最好要统一战线
if we put on a unified front.
你明白么 团队协作
You know, work as a team.
所以 呃 我们要摆出工作表情来
So, uh, let's put on our game faces
要专业一点
and-and keep it professional.
看到了吗 我的表情已经上线
See? Mine's on.
你准备好进去了吗
You ready to go in?
再次见到你竟让我有点无言以对
Seeing you again left me a little speechless.
走吧
Come on.
凯斯勒医生
Dr. Kessler?
拉斯维加斯犯罪调查科
Las Vegas Crime Lab.
从2000到2006年
From 2000 to 2006,
海瑟夫人在她家里经营了一个角色扮演红房♥子
Lady Heather ran a role-playing Red Room out of her home.
皮鞭 锁链 猪面具 各种性♥爱♥蜡烛
Whips, chains, pig masks, the whole ball of sex wax.
在2006年 在她女儿佐伊被杀之后
In 2006, she shut down the Red Room
她就关了红房♥子
after her daughter Zoe was murdered.
第二天 她开了心理治疗业务
Overnight, her Red Room clients became therapy patients
红房♥子的旧客户就都变成了她的心理治疗病人
where she started her own psychiatry practice.
然后3个月前
And three months ago,
她毫无预兆的停掉了业务
she abruptly shut down her practice.
为什么
Why?
有一种说法
Well, here's a thought:
今年 海瑟夫人的外孙女艾莉森
This year, Lady Heather's granddaughter Alison,
也就是佐伊的女儿
daughter of Zoe,
在去学校的路上出了车祸
was hit by a car while walking to school.
三个月后死了
She died three months ago,
刚好就是她停掉业务的前后
right around the time she quit her practice.
你认为这两者之间是有关系的
You think the two incidents are related?
我还不确定
I don't know yet.
海瑟夫人在很久以前
Lady Heather told me something
告诉我一些话 我永远不会忘记
a long time ago, that I never forgot.
她说这世上有很多东西
She told me that there are many things
你可以给男人
that you can give a man--
你的身体 青春
your body, your time,
甚至是你的心
even your heart--
但是有样东西你永远 永远
but that one thing that you could never, ever,
也不可以交出去的 是你的力量
ever let go of is your power.
我觉得她失去了所有对她来说最重要的东西
I think that she lost everything that mattered to her--
她女儿 她外孙女
her daughter and her granddaughter?
我的意思是 失去一个孩子已经很痛苦了 更何况是两个
I mean, it's painful enough to lose one child, but two?
我想说 现在她除了集结她的全部力量去复仇以外
I mean, what else does she have to live for
活着还有什么意义呢
but to wield her power of revenge?
更不要说 现在我们面对的
Not to mention, we're dealing with
正是一个支配别人精神的大♥师♥
a master of the human mind.
对
Yeah.
如果有人能让别人
If anybody can convince someone
去自爆袭击的话 那一定是她了
to blow themselves up, it's her.
嗯
Hmm...
怎么了
What?
你找到什么了吗
Do you got something?
我才刚下手
Just put my pole in the water
就有收获了
and I got a hit.
这是什么
What is that?
抱歉 我是希望我能有些好消息的
Sorry, I wish I had better news.
可惜你们从海瑟夫人家
Especially given all the blood
收集的所有血样
you guys found in Lady Heather's house.
电影精选列表