比大号♥的最低音
a sonic signature one note higher
高一个音阶
than the lowest sound of a tuba.
而雌性鲸的平均
The average female hears
听力范围是10到15赫兹
at ten to 15 hertz.
所以她永远也听不到他的声音
So she never hears his song.
他们管他叫做孤独的鲸
They call him the lonely whale.
一年又一年 就算过了一百年
And year after year, for a hundred years,
他重新唱一支新歌♥
he works on a new love song
也永远 永远 无法得到一个回应
and never, ever gets a call back.
最终 他会
Eventually, he dies off,
孤独终老
forever alone...
让人心碎
...heart breaking.
但是你也曾唱出那支歌♥曲
But you've been calling out, too.
你曾歌♥唱着希望得到海瑟夫人的爱
You've been calling out for Lady Heather's love.
但是她从来都不曾回应你 是吗
But she's not calling back, is she?
而对你来说最惊恐的 莫过于
And the frightening part, for you, is...
她以后也永远不会
she never will.
别动
Don't.
你其实没什么力量
You don't have all the power.
不是吗
Do you?
动手吧
Go ahead.
拉吧
Pull it.
亲爱的 没事了 没事了
Honey, it's okay, it's okay.
我们做到了 我们成功了
We did it. We did it.
好了
Okay.
-合作的太棒了 -是啊
-Good team. -Yeah.
你怎么知道背心的事情
How did you know about the vest?
我觉得那个炸♥弹♥背心不过是想吓我们的
I think the vest was just there to scare us.
我能看出来那其实是假的
I could see it wasn't armed.
百图恩可以承受各种各样的痛苦
Betton could inflict pain on others,
但是却无法结束自己的生命
but he couldn't take his own life.
他太爱海瑟了
He loved Heather too much.
我想他甚至可能无法没有她而独自一个人离开这个世界
I think he just couldn't bear to leave this world without her.
怎么了
What?
啊 阿朱
Ah, Jules.
我去哪 你就跟我去哪
Wherever I go, you go.
要跑了
Heading out?
是 是啊 我
Yeah. Yeah, I'm...
我不是个那种参加
not one for big good-byes--
蛋糕 蜡烛 高调送别的人
cakes, candles and hullabaloo.
这个嘛
Well...
我也不是那种人
I'm not one for good-byes, either.
这也是为什么
Which is why I'd like
我想申请这个主管职位
to put my hat in the ring for that director position.
我是说 如果莎拉不接手的话
I mean, if Sara doesn't take it.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我回归了
Yeah, I'm coming back home.
拉斯维加斯是我骨子里的家
Vegas is in my blood.
我女儿在这 琳赛
I have my daughter Lindsey.
还有就是 我父亲留下来那么多的东西
And just... so much of what my father left behind
在这里
is here.
更不要说那两个已经一无所有的
Not to mention those two little girls
小女孩
who don't have anyone.
所有的这些都让我决定回到我真正的归属地
All reasons to come back where I belong.
这个家
Home.
你要去东边了 是吗
And you are heading east, yeah?
是 是 刚好有个机会
Yeah, yeah. Opportunity knocked.
人们总说 开启新的旅程永远都不晚
Never too late to start a new chapter, as they say.
真好
Nice.
那么
So...
我能帮你拿什么东西吗
can I help you carry anything?
呃 不用了 真的 我可以的 嗯
Uh, no, actually. I-I got it. Um...
我心中脑中所有的回忆
Everything that's in my mind and...
全都在这个箱子里了
and in my heart is right here in this box.
好的 好的
Okay, okay,
再拍一张 再拍一张
one more, one more.
-这边 长官 -拍完了 谢谢
-This way, Sheriff. -Got enough. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你们
Great, great. Thanks, guys.
祝贺你 莎拉
Congratulations, Sara.
谢谢你 康纳德
Thanks, Conrad.
晚点再聊
Talk to you later.
你们可能会更喜欢那一张
You guys might like that one better.
-拍的好 先生 -祝贺你
-Good work, sir. -Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
真没想过这一天真的会来
I never thought I'd see this day coming.
可惜DB要走了
But with D.B. out...
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
拉斯维加斯有你真是太好了
Vegas is lucky to have you.
海洋能有你也真是太好了
The oceans are lucky to have you.
真讽刺啊不是吗
Ironic, isn't it?
我才是那个
I'm the one that
总是想逃离拉斯维加斯的人
always wanted to get out of Vegas,
而你总是认为自己永远不会离开的人
and you're the one who thought you would never leave.
是啊
Yeah.
那么
Well...
所以
So...
希望你能找到你一直想要的东西
I hope you find what you're looking for out there.
再见了 吉尔
Bye, Gil.
就这样了
That's it.
我们弄完了
We're done.
谢谢你的陈词 检察官可能
Thanks for your statement. The D.A. may
会让你出庭作证 但是你也可以拒绝
ask you to testify, but that's entirely up to you.
没问题 只要能帮得上忙
Sure. Whatever helps.
海瑟
Heather...
在我回去海上之前
...before I get back on my boat...
我想说谢谢你
...I wanted to thank you.
谢我什么
Thank me for what?
我们第一次见面时 我
When we first met, I-I...
我的心包裹着一层外壳
had a shell around my heart.
我对人性失去了信心
I'd lost my belief in humanity.
我 我唯一相信的真理
The only truth I...
就只有证据与科学
I knew was empirical science.
我 我只是想谢谢你
I-I just wanted to thank you for...
打开了我的心扉
...opening my heart.
因为你
Through you,
我学会了去爱人
I learned to love someone.
莎拉
Sara?
她让我找回了作为一个人类该有的信心
She restores my faith in the human being.
还有
Plus...
她还帮我做填字游戏
...she helped me with my crossword puzzles.
她曾经是我最好的朋友
She's been my best friend.
我会想念她的
I'll miss her.
在我今后全部的生命里
For the rest of my life.
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sara,
前台让我拿给你的
front desk asked for me to deliver this.
这是葛瑞森释放海瑟夫人
It's the videotape
之前的最后一段
of Lady Heather's
final interview
审讯录影带
before Grissom released her.
哦 好的
Oh, great.
谢谢 琳赛
Thanks, Lindsey.
我 看完了整个询问过程
I... watched the whole interrogation.
呃 我学到了很多
Uh, I learned a lot.
尤其是结尾的部分
Especially the end.
你应该看看的
You should watch it.
电影精选列表