他以前不喜欢参加这种活动。
He used to hate coming to these things.
所以…
So...
-感觉如何?——这是什么?
-How does it feel? -What's that?
让别人唱你的歌♥?
Having somebody else sing your song?
嗯。
Mmm.
感觉很好。
It feels good.
我是说,如果非要选个人的话,还不错。
I mean, if it's gotta be anybody, not bad.
是的,我几乎相信你了。
Yeah, I almost believe you.
唐尼怎么样?你觉得他想念拳击吗?
How about Donnie? Think he misses boxing?
不。他不是这么说的。
No. Not that he tells me.
但他会吗?
But would he?
说到这个,其实我有件事想问你。
Speaking of, you know, there's something I wanted to ask you actually.
我很好奇你们俩发生了什么。
Curious what happened with you two.
你想知道我是怎么被关起来的吗。
Oh, you wanna know how I got locked up.
是的。
Yeah.
真是无聊的故事。
Boring story really.
打了一架。
Got into a fight.
我有一些前科。
I had a few priors.
拔出了枪。
Pulled a gun.
唐尼在那里。他可以告诉你。
Donnie was there. He can tell you.
你知道的。
You know.
唐尼走了…
Donnie pop off...
我不是说这家伙不配,但是…
And I ain't even saying dude ain't deserve it, but...
谁是"dude"?
Who is "dude"?
好的。嗯…
Okay. Uh...
他的名字叫里昂。
His name was Leon.
剩下的,我们让唐尼来告诉你。
The rest of it, we gonna leave to Donnie to tell you.
这不关我的事。感觉我吗?
Ain't really my place. Feel me?
但就像你说的。
But it's like you say.
你知道,回顾过去是需要努力的。
You know, it take work to look at the past.
-喂,拦住他。——德拉戈!
- Yo, stop him. - Drago!
嘿,嘿,抓住那个家伙!
Hey, hey, get that guy!
洛杉矶警方逮捕了这个人, Luis Camino
The LAPD took this man, Luis Camino, into custody...
不。
No.
不,我们不会取消任何活动。
No, we're not canceling anything.
他现在正在看专科医生。
He's seeing a specialist right now.
他们说……至少六个月。
They're saying... at least six months.
我知道。我知道。但我们会想办法的。
I know. I know. But we'll figure it out.
不要更改日期。
Do not move the date.
好吧。好吧。再见。
All right. All right. Bye.
<我>…备受瞩目的事件。
...high-profile event.
Drago,谁目前 在Cedars-Sinai康复,
Drago, who's currently recovering at Cedars-Sinai,
遭受了脑震荡,
suffered a concussion,
以及右臂和手多处骨折 .
as well as multiple fractures to his right arm and hand.
和他的受伤 现在让人怀疑
And his injuries now throw into doubt
他的参与 在下个月的…
his participation in next month's...
<我>…备受期待的 拳击赛
...highly-anticipated title fight
-对菲利克斯·查韦斯。 -你好吗?
-against Felix Chavez. -Hello?
是的,一切都会好起来的。
Yes, everything is gonna be fine.
我们会想办法的。我们会找到另一个战士的。
We'll figure it out. We'll find another fighter.
这不仅仅是寻找另一个斗士。
It's not about just finding another fighter.
我知道,我也理解你的沮丧。真的。
I know, and I understand your frustrations. I really do.
那你打算怎么做?
So, what are you gonna do?
他想和德拉戈决斗。
He wants to fight Drago.
但我们不能等六个月等他洗脱罪名。
But we can't wait six months for him to be cleared.
这些窗户不会永远持续。我们现在就得给他钱。
These windows don't last forever. We need to get him paid now.
好吧,除了德拉戈还有一两个竞争者。
All right, there's one, maybe two other contenders outside of Drago.
有奥尔蒂斯,还有斯波利诺。
There's Ortiz, and then there's Sporino.
他刚刚从上次比赛中恢复过来。
And he's recovering from his last fight.
好吧,那是谁?
Okay, so then who?
我有个主意。
I got an idea.
这很冒险,但如果我们成功了,就能大赚一笔。
It's risky, but if we pull it off, it'll be a payday.
你有什么想法?
What do you have in mind?
他想让你去打Dame。
He wants you to fight Dame.
夫人呢?
Dame?
他甚至不是一个真正的战士。
He's not even a real fighter.
他跟你对打的时候很真实。
He was real enough when he was sparring with you.
菲利克斯,大家都在议论。
Hey, Felix, people talk.
冠军,他比你大。
Champ, he's older than you.
——嗯?-你说得对。
- Huh? - You're right.
但达姆会全力以赴。
But Dame will fight tooth and nail.
现在,我们得跳出思维定势。
Right now, we gotta think outside the box.
哦,你不喜欢,是吗?
Oh, you don't like it, huh?
达米安不是拳击手。
Damian ain't a boxer.
他在反抗这个世界,他在伤害别人。
He's fighting the world and he's trying to hurt people.
不,我不喜欢。我觉得会像马戏团一样。
No, I don't like it. I think it'd be a circus.
他的意思是他要表演一场。好吗?
What he means is he's gonna put on a show. Okay?
我们得打好手中的牌。
We gotta play the cards that we're dealt.
但问题是,人们会来吗?
But the thing here is, will people come?
哦,人们会来的。我可以向你保证。
Oh, people are gonna show up. I can promise you that.
每个人都喜欢弱者的故事。
Everyone loves an underdog story.
你知道阿波罗给洛奇注射的时候有多少人收看了吗?
You know how many people tuned in when Apollo gave Rocky a shot?
人们今天还在谈论那场比赛。
People are still talking about that fight today.
冠军,听着。
Champ, listen.
我知道这不是我们承诺的,好吗?我明白了。
I know it's not what we promised, okay? I understand.
但如果是我,我会这么做。
But if it was me, I'd do it.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
你信任他吗?
Do you trust him?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
好的,我们开始吧。
Ok so let's go.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
让你儿子知道
Just let your boy know,
我要在拳台上打败他。
I'ma beat his ass when I'm in that ring.
费里斯,我只想让你做好你的工作。
Felix, all I want you to do is your job.
嗯?-我们去拿吧。
-Hmm? -Let's get it.
自接手以来 著名的德尔福学院
Since taking over the famous Delphi Academy
和他的长♥期♥教练, 和合伙人, “小”杜克·伯顿,
with his longtime trainer, and partner, "Little" Duke Burton,
阿多尼斯信条 培训和指导
Adonis Creed has trained and mentored
下一代 的拳击传奇
the next generation of boxing legends.
阿多尼斯总是向外张望。我们的家庭。
Adonis always looked out. We family.
但是在Creed Athletics的王♥冠♥中♥最亮的宝石
But the brightest jewel in Creed Athletics' crown
无疑是Felix Chavez. .
is undoubtedly Felix Chavez.
i go in there like if i was a warrior.
I go in there like if I'm a warrior.
直到我带你出去, 我不会停止
And until I take you out, I'm not gonna stop.
我和我妈妈,我们想留下一笔遗产,就像他们一样。
Me and my mother, we wanna build a legacy, just like they did.
我当过拳手。
I had my time as a fighter.
菲利克斯是下一代。
Felix is the next generation.
我只是很兴奋 我有机会 近距离看烟花。
I'm just excited I get a chance to see the fireworks up close.
男孩是爆♥炸♥性的
Boy is explosive.
现在,Creed 正在赌上他的声誉 and legacy
Now, Creed is staking his reputation and legacy
在一个不太可能的新对手上 for Chavez. .
on an unlikely new opponent for Chavez.
<我>狗屎,人。 在我被关起来之前,
Shit, man. Before I got locked up,
我是 拳击中级别最高的业余选手 .
I was the highest-ranking amateur in boxing.
永远。
Ever.
“Diamond”Damian Anderson
"Diamond" Damian Anderson
曾是 金手套冠军
was once a heralded Golden Gloves champion
from the Crenshaw district of Los Angeles, California.
from the Crenshaw district of Los Angeles, California.
但是在经历了将近二十年的牢狱生活后, ,
But after almost two decades behind bars,
他现在才做 他的职业首秀
he's only now making his professional debut.
这是拳击史上最长的间歇,因为我现在回来了。
It's the longest hiatus in the history of boxing 'cause I'm back now.
两架战斗机的未来 悬而未决
The future of two fighters hangs in the balance.
Creed Athletics正在推广 最令人惊讶的比赛 年度最佳。
Creed Athletics is promoting the most surprising fight of the year.
这将是一个灰姑娘的故事, 或另一个缺口 冠军腰带?
Will it be a Cinderella story, or another notch on the champion's belt?
晚上好,女士们先生们,< i>
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
and welcome to the Crypto.com Arena
and welcome to the Crypto.com Arena
为今晚的主要活动
for tonight's main event.
明星来了 为一个非常炒作的 和非常独特的标题匹配,
The stars are arriving for a much hyped and very unique title match,
bring to you by Showtime and Creed Athletics,
brought to you by Showtime and Creed Athletics,
之间的在位 WBC重量级冠军, 菲利克斯·查韦斯,
between the reigning WBC heavyweight champion, Felix Chavez,
和虚拟的 未知挑战者, 达米安·安德森。
and the virtually unknown challenger, Damian Anderson.
电影精选列表