这是不可能的,你知道吗?
It's impossible, you know?
人们一生都在等待这样的镜头。
People wait their whole lives for a shot like that.
-他甚至都不是专业的。-是的。
-And he's not even a pro. -Yeah.
为什么你看起来还在考虑呢?
Why does it look like you're still considering it?
正确的。好吧。把他推到绳子上。
Right. All right. Work him against the ropes.
他工作。站在他前面,宝贝。把戒指剪掉。来吧。
Work him. Stay in front of him, baby. Cut off that ring. Come on.
现钞。
Oof.
这是正确的。
That's right.
别看我,伙计。你自己去吧。我们走吧。
Don't look at me, man. You on your own in there. Let's go.
来吧,mijo,盯着他。
Come on, mijo, stay on him.
继续战斗。我们走吧。
Keep fighting. Let's go.
好的。
Okay.
好了,宝贝,来吧。来吧。
Okay, baby, come on. Come on.
好的。
Okay.
爷爷,我们走吧。
Let's go, grandpa.
不够的。
Not enough.
保持专注。戳,戳。
Stay focused. Jabs, jabs.
给他吧。
Give it to him.
自己练习握拳。我们开始吧。
Work yourself out the clinch. Let's do it.
-嘿!你保持干净,对吧?-那是什么?嘿。
-Hey! You keep it clean, huh? -What was that? Hey.
哟,老兄。你想干什么,伤害我吗?
Yo, man. What you trying to do, hurt me?
-走一走。小家伙,你不是那样的身材。-你叫谁"小男人"?
-Walk it off. Little man, you ain't built like that. -Who you calling "little man"?
这是我的健身房♥,兄弟。
This is my gym, bro.
好吧,兄弟。好吧!
All right, coz. All right!
进去吧。
Get in there.
嘿,嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
不。退后,达米安。让他走吧。
Nah. Get back, Damian. Let him go.
嘿!这里发生了什么?
Hey! What's going on down here?
这是故意的。
That was intentional.
-你来处理。-我会处理的。
-You handle this. -I am gonna handle this.
D,跟我说话。发生了什么事?
D, talk to me. What happened?
我在做我的工作。
Me doing my job.
嘿,过来,伙计。
Hey, come here, man.
来吧。嘿,嘿,嘿。动动脑筋。好吗?
Come on. Hey, hey, hey. Use your head. Okay?
动动脑筋。把那些乱七八糟的东西留在外面。
Use your head. Leave all that other mess outside.
我告诉过你我想要什么,D。
I told you what I want, D.
我告诉过你这需要时间。
And I told you it was gonna take some time.
好吧。
All right.
好吧?去散散步。
All right? Go take a walk.
呼吸点新鲜空气。
Get some air.
Aight吗?
Aight?
嘿,阿多尼斯。
Hey, Adonis.
不嘿,杜克。冷静下来。
No-- Hey, Duke. Calm down.
-这是个错误。-我已经控制住了。
-This was a mistake. -I got it under control.
我一开始就告诉你这是个错误。
I told you right away it was a mistake.
-我知道了。-你不!
-I got it. -You don't!
你让他带着怒气进来。
You let him come in here with a chip on his shoulder.
这就是……
That's exactly...
-好吧,现在别安静,Dukie。男人……
-Well, don't get quiet now, Dukie. -Man...
没关系。放松。我知道,我懂你。我知道。就让它过去吧。好吗?
It's okay. Relax. I know, I got you. I know. Just let it go. Okay?
我已经控制住了。
I got it under control.
他在告诉你他是谁,对吧?
He's telling you who he is, right?
相信他。
Believe him.
你在干什么,流氓?
What you up to, rascal?
哦,我……
Oh, I was...
我在打扫卫生。
I was cleaning.
杜克叔叔可不是这么跟我说的……
That's not what Uncle Duke told me...
我不想惹上麻烦。
I don't want to get in trouble.
妈妈不想让我打架。
Mom doesn't want me to fight.
就当我们的小秘密吧。
How 'bout it's our little secret.
是的!
Yes!
要我给你看看其他的东西吗?
Want me to show you all the other stuff?
是的!
Yes!
这叫右直拳。
That's called a straight right.
你就是这样打倒维勒的?
That's how you knocked out Wheeler?
谁教你的?
Who taught you that?
你。
You.
你看了那场比赛?
You watched that fight?
我看过你所有的比赛。
I've watched all your fights.
给我看点别的。
Show me something else.
大多数人认为这是关于暴♥力♥,但事实并非如此。
Most people think it's about violence but it's not.
时机和专注还有…
It's timing and focus and...
控制?
Control?
完美的。
Perfect.
<我>
I can tell
<我> 有什么东西 潜伏在黑暗中
That there's something Lurking in the dark
<我>
The dark, yeah
<我>
I can tell
你想让我猝不及防
That you're trying To catch me off guard
<我> 我尽全力
And I'm trying my best
<我> 不再沉沦
My best To keep from going under
<我> 忘记所有的雨
And it's hard To forget all the rain
<我> 当你保持 听到雷声
When you keep Hearing the thunder
<我> 感觉像是
And it just feels like
<我> 影子一直跟着我
Shadows keep following me
能给我两杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌吗?好的,谢谢。
Can I get two scotches on the rocks? All right, thank you.
“吃晚饭,唐尼?
'Sup, Donnie?
我就有你了。
I would've had you.
好吧,也许不是。
Okay, maybe not.
好吧,也许不是。
Okay, maybe not.
-你看起来不错。你知道。你也一样。
-You look all right. -You know. You too.
一件毛衣。-我…很高兴你能来。
-A sweater. -I'm... just glad you came.
B邀请。
B invited.
真实的。
True.
嘿,别担心他们。
Hey, don't worry about them.
我不是。
I ain't.
这是一个聚会。玩得开心。
It's a party. Have fun.
这里还有很多东西你应该看看。
So many other things in here you should be looking at.
这是一场火灾派对,兄弟。是的。
It's a fire party, bro. Yeah.
恭喜,男孩。
Congrats, boy.
你做到了。
You made it.
查维斯,德拉戈。
Now those two: Chavez, Drago.
我要确保这是今年最精彩的比赛。
I'm gonna make sure that's the fight of the year.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
我不需要保姆,兄弟。
I don't need no babysitting, bro.
Aight。我马上就回来。
Aight. I'ma be right back.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
看看我的两个杀手。
Look at my two killers.
我等不及要买♥♥这东西了…
I can't wait to get this thing...
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready to do this?
你知道我随时准备着。你不必问。
You know I'm always ready. You don't have to ask.
好的。留到战斗之夜再说吧。
Okay. Save it for fight night.
我们找到了地点。我们拿到钱了。我们要打破纪录了。
We got the venue. We got the money. We're gonna break records.
你能把音轨发给我吗?
Will you send me the tracks, please?
我都等不及要听了。
I can't wait to hear them.
我们下周再谈。很高兴见到你。
We'll talk next week. It was so nice to meet you.
也祝贺你。
Congratulations too.
你做到了。
You made it.
是的。-谢谢你能来。
-Yep. -Thank you for coming.
你玩得开心吗?
You having fun?
-是的。-是吗?
-Yeah. -Yeah?
-是的。改善情况。我也是。
-Yeah. -Good. Me too.
我厌倦了在房♥间里工作,但是…
I'm tired of working the room, but...
这就是你要做的。
It's what you do.
是的,有时候。
Yeah, sometimes.
-看来你们都是这么做的。-看那边的他。
- Guess that's what y'all do. - Look at him over there.
让他的唐·金上台。
Getting his Don King on.
除去头发。
Minus the hair.
-感谢上帝。-是的。
- Thank God. - Yeah.
你知道,这对他来说是成长。
You know, that's growth for him.
电影精选列表