他在那边比上次打得更狠。
He over there beating you worse than last time.
我想念的东西是不是很有趣?
Like, is something I miss that's funny?
是的,男人。将军。
Yeah, man. Checkmate.
将军吗?哦,好的。你确定吗?
Checkmate? Oh, okay. You sure about that?
我从来都不怕接触。
I ain't never been scared of a little contact.
我要怎么进来就怎么出去。
I'm going out how I came in.
伙计,你疯了,好吧。
Man, you're crazy, all right.
别玩了,把他打晕。
Stop playing, knock him out.
-你感觉怎么样?看起来棒极了。-我只是在热身。
- How you feeling? Looking great. - I'm just warming up.
他跑得不错。
He had a good run.
但是时候夺回属于我们的东西了。
But it's time to take back what's ours.
奎迪的事业很辉煌
Creed's had a remarkable career,
但你想知道时间老人是否终于赶上了冠军。
but you wonder if Father Time has finally caught up with the champ.
这对奎迪来说越来越危险了。
This is getting dangerous for Creed.
哦,冠军终于落地了。
Ooh, the champ finally lands one.
来吧,唐尼。这工作。让他看看谁是冠军。
Come on, Donnie. Work this. Show him who's champ.
美丽,瑞奇。美丽。就像这样。
Beautiful, Ricky. Beautiful. Just like that.
再来一次。
One more time.
康兰倒下了!他倒下了!
And down goes Conlan! He goes down!
多么美妙的时刻!我觉得他起不来了,杰西卡。
What a moment! And I don't think he's gonna get up, Jessica.
三,四,五,
Three, four, five,
6、7、
six, seven,
八个
eight,
九个
nine,
十个
ten.
是啊!
Yeah!
就这样了,伙计们。
And that's it, folks.
这是结束了。
It's over.
阿多尼斯·奎迪真是一招棋。
What a chess move from Adonis Creed.
让人难以置信。
Just incredible.
真是个转折。好一个结局。
What a turn. What an ending.
这就是你出去的方式。
That's how you go out.
谁会对阿多尼斯·奎迪有所期待呢
Who would expect anything less from Adonis Creed
当他在世界舞台上做最后的鞠躬时?
as he takes his final bow on the world stage?
多好的出口啊。
What an exit.
尊重,Conlan。一场惨烈的战斗。
Respect, Conlan. Hell of a fight.
这意味着我们有了一个新的,无可争议的
And that means we've got a new, undisputed
世界重量级拳王
heavyweight champion of the world
二十年来第一次,
for the first time in two decades,
他叫阿多尼斯·奎迪。
and his name is Adonis Creed.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
你不记得了。
You don't remember.
记住什么?
Remember what?
来吧,爸爸。你承诺。
C'mon, Daddy. You promised.
五分钟。
Five minutes.
好的,好的,好的。
Okay, okay, okay.
是的。好吧。
Yes. All right.
再来点茶吗,公主?
Would you like some more tea, princess?
是的。谢谢你,好心的先生。
Yes. Thank you, kind sir.
<我>只是在……
Just trying...
<我>和我……
And I'm...
我尽全力
And I'm trying my best
我尽全力
And I'm trying my best
<我>最好
Best
这太热了。
This is hot.
-是吗?-是的,是的。
-Yeah? -Yeah, yeah.
这就是你为柯兰妮准备的曲目吗?
This the track you've been working on for Kehlani?
-是的。-好的。
-Yeah. -Okay.
我们聊得很愉快,但我不知道。
We had a good session, but I don't know.
你不知道是什么意思?你能把这个寄给我吗?
What you mean you don't know? Can you send this to me?
-是的,是的。-我需要把这个放在车里。
-Yes, yes. -I need this in the car.
今天怎么样?
How was today?
-很好。是的。-是吗?
-It was good. Yeah. -Yeah?
-谢谢你按住它。-我抓到你了。
-Thank you for holding it down. -I got you.
你哄她上♥床♥了吗?
Did you get her to bed?
我所做的。-嗯。
-I did. -Mmm.
所以,我不会撒谎。
So, I'm not gonna lie.
我只好用六勺冰淇淋贿赂她。
I had to bribe her with about six scoops of ice cream.
我都不知道她怎么睡得着。
I don't even know how she sleep.
退休让你变软了,你知道吗?
Retirement made you soft, you know that?
我不能拒绝那个女孩。
I can't tell that girl no.
我想你也喝了几勺,因为你有这个。
I think you had a couple scoops too 'cause look, you got this.
-嗯。-嗯。
-Mmm. -Uh-huh.
-是啊,太糟糕了。-是的。
- Yeah, that's bad. - Yeah.
在弄脏之前把它拿下来,D。
Take that off before it stains, D.
我知道你想干什么了。
Oh, I see what you're trying to do.
那是什么?
What's that?
你想让我脱♥光♥衣服。
You're trying to get me naked.
哦,不,不。我绝对不会这么做,因为我在努力工作。
Oh, no, no. I'm definitely not trying to do that 'cause I'm trying to work.
我知道你想干什么了。
I see what you were trying to do.
不,你可以拥有它。没关系。
No, you can just own it. It's okay.
我知道你只是想看看这些。
I know you just wanna see all this.
-不不不。-看啊。
- No, no, no. - Look at that.
不。
No.
还热吗?还热吗?
Still hot? Still warm?
-别说了。我在工作,d。
- Stop it. I'm working, D. Please.
我也在工作。听着,我没机会
I'm working too. Listen, I don't get a chance to--
你在忙什么?
What are you working on?
我再也没有单独和你在一起的时间了,因为你在努力工作。
I don't get no alone time with you no more 'cause you be hard at work.
我知道。是的。
I know. Yeah.
-你没时间陪我。-我知道。
-You ain't got no time for me. -I know.
你没时间做
You ain't got time for--
-我知道,但是我现在没有时间。-来吧。你不?
-I know, but I don't have time now. -So come on. You don't?
——没有。不。-只有一点点。只有一点点。
- No. No. - Just a little bit. Just a little bit.
-嗯。-嗯。嗯哼。
-Mmm. -Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
难道你不怀念……
Don't you miss when...
我们曾经... ...任何地方。
we used to... ...anywhere.
-有地方吗?——嗯。
- Any place? - Mm-hmm.
唔唔。好的。
Mm-mmm. Okay.
好吧,走吧。
Okay, let's go.
好吧,我只有15分钟的时间
Okay, I just-- I have, like, about 15 minutes
-因为我必须送这些茎。-十五。
-because I have to send these stems. -Fifteen.
12点怎么样?
How about 12?
好吧。12个就够了。
All right. Twelve will do.
下一站,Leimert公园
Next stop, Leimert Park.
的身体,头。的身体,头。
Body, head. Body, head.
效率胜于力量,宝贝。给他吧。
Efficiency over power, baby. Give it to him.
技术。技术,费利克斯。
Technique. Technique, Felix.
你不能一拳打穿德拉戈。
You can't just punch your way through Drago.
我们有个计划,照做就好。
We got a plan, so stick to it.
-来吧。让他为之努力。-走吧。
- Come on. Make him work for it. - Let's go.
这不仅仅关乎权力。关键在于时机和速度。
It's not only about power. It's timing, speed.
-妈的,你是在告诉我?来吧。我知道,我知道。
-Shit, you're telling me? Come on now. -I know, I know.
继续追问他。
Keep drilling into him.
技术。技术。
Technique. Technique.
时间。
Time.
嘿!时间!
Hey! Time!
费利克斯。过来。
Felix. Get over here.
这些人都是垃圾。
These guys are trash.
我们需要一批新货,而且要快。
We need a new batch, and we need it fast.
是很困难的。你已经嚼遍了大半个洛杉矶。
It's hard. You've chewed through most of LA.
你想让我退缩吗?你知道德拉戈很不容易。
You want me to pull back? You know Drago ain't taking it easy.
我们是来训练的,是来战斗的,不是吗?
We're here to train, we're here to fight, aren't we?
你教会了我,这就是我们要做的。
You taught me that and that is what we are going to do.
嘿,费利克斯。<我> Ven aqui。好吧…
Hey, Felix. Ven aqui. Okay...
怎么了,冠军?你想帮我打几轮吗?
What's up, champ? You wanna help me with some rounds?
怎么,弄脏这套衣服吗?我不这么想。
What, and mess up this suit? I don't think so.
我是想给你钱,费里斯。
I'm trying to get you paid, Felix.
如果你一直昏倒,我们就没钱给你了
We can't get you paid if you keep knocking out
所有这些陪练,好吗?
all these sparring partners, okay?
电影精选列表