阿多尼斯?
Adonis?
我以为你害怕了。
Thought you got scared.
我们要开始了。
About to roll without you.
来吧,兄弟。
Come on, bro.
Aight。
Aight.
嘿,阿多尼斯。这种方式。
Hey, yo, Adonis. This way.
H应该在等我们。
Hey, yo,H should be expecting us.
-又来了。好戏上演。——嗯。
- Here we go.It's showtime.- Mm-hmm.
举起。嘘,嘘。
Hold up. Shh, shh.
是时候了,年轻人。后面。
About time, young gun.Back there.
肯定的。
For sure.
——夫人。-怎么回事,伙计?
- Dame.- What's the deal, man?
-下一个是我?-我抓到你了,冠军。
-What, you got me next?-I got you, champ.
我的家伙。
My guy.
-嘿,夫人。什么啦?
-Hey, Dame.-What's up?
-你的朋友是谁?-我叫唐尼。
-Who's your friend?-My name's Donnie.
见到你很高兴你们今天过得怎么样?
Nice to meet you.How y'all doing today?
伙计,拜托,伙计。来吧。集中精神,伙计。
Boy, come on, man.Come on. Focus up, man.
我们有的是时间。
We got plenty of time for that.
信任。
Trust.
哦。你好,老兄,看到那个戒指了吗?
Ooh. Hello, pot.Man, you see that ring?
那是轻而易举的钱。
That's easy money.
我还没告诉你你有谁呢。
And I ain't even tell you who you've got yet.
来吧。
Come on.
我们去拿吧。
Let's get it.
迈克尔Fitzbaum。
Michael Fitzbaum.
正统。坚实的战斗机。
Orthodox. Solid fighter.
说他会是第一个把你打晕的猫。
Say he gonna be the first cat to knock you out.
不过他确实挨了一拳。
Hey, but he do got a good jab.
不过他做得太过火了。
He overreaches though.
他去年在巴利队踢球时撕裂了唇状肌,所以…
He tore his labrum last year playing football for Pali, so...
-让他错过。
-Make him miss. Yeah.
右边会有空位。
The right gonna be open.
Aight。
Aight.
在你吗?
On you?
来吧,伙计。
Come on, man.
是的。
Yeah.
我们在那边见。
See you out there.
第一轮淘汰。达米安。
First round knockout. Damian.
女士们先生们,今晚的拳手们
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's fighters
争夺地区金手套冠军
for the regional Golden Gloves title.
一米八,来自加州太平洋帕利塞德,
6'2'', from Pacific Palisades, California,
迈克尔Fitzbaum。
Michael Fitzbaum.
身高6英尺1英寸,来自洛杉矶克伦肖区,
6'1'', fighting out of the Crenshaw District of Los Angeles,
-“钻石”Dame Anderson。-拜托,夫人!我们走吧。
- "Diamond" Dame Anderson. - Come on, Dame! Let's go.
是的。
Yeah.
是啊!
Yeah!
战斗。
Fight.
让他看看你的能耐,小子。
Show him what you're made of, boy.
看右边。
Watch the right.
嘿,小心那一拳。
Hey, watch that jab.
嘿,耐心点。要有耐心。
Hey, be patient. Be patient.
保持警惕,兄弟。
Keep that guard up, bro.
等着吧。你会想到的。
Wait for it. It's gonna come to you.
看这个。将军。
Watch this. Checkmate.
哦,天哪!来吧!
Oh, my God! Come on!
获胜者通过击倒对手,
And the winner, by way of knockout,
-新的金手套冠军…-我说什么来着,孩子?我就是这么做的。
-new Golden Gloves champion... -What'd I say, boy? That's how I do.
...“钻石”安德森夫人!
..."Diamond" Dame Anderson!
是的。
Yeah.
来吧,孩子。
Let's get it, boy.
来吧,伙计。我怎么跟你说的?
Let's get it, man. What did I tell you, huh?
我怎么跟你说的?我让那个男孩坐下。
What'd I tell you? I sat that boy down.
右直,很干净。这是完美的一拳。
That straight right, it's clean. That's the perfect punch.
兄弟,但当你哄他入睡时,所有人都
Bro, but when you put him to sleep, though, everybody was--
——什么?他就在那边
- What? He was over there like--
伙计,我要做的第一件事
Man, the first thing I'ma do, man--
我要做的第一件事,
The first thing I'ma do,
我要给自己弄一颗大钻石。
I'ma get me one of them big-ass diamonds.
嘿。
Hey.
我也给你拿一杯,小家伙。
I'ma get you one too, little homey.
嘿。
Hey.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
-谢谢你。-毫无疑问,伙计。
- Appreciate you. - No doubt, man.
——真实。-不怀疑。
-For real. -No doubt.
其实,我也给你准备了礼物。
You know, actually, I got you something too.
它是我爸爸的。
It belonged to my pops.
它是原始的。
It's original.
丛林里的隆隆?
Rumble in the Jungle?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
总有一天我会到达那里的。
I'ma get there one day.
是的,我会去的。
Yeah, I'ma get there.
我要赢得全国赛,
I'ma win nationals,
在奥♥运♥会上夺得金牌,
taking home the gold at the Olympics,
然后我就变成职业选手了
and then I'm turning pro.
不旅行。你会和我在一起。
Don't trip. You'll be right there with me.
妈的,总得有人帮我拿行李。
Shit, someone gotta carry my bags.
-兄弟,你为什么要这样和我玩,兄弟?
- Bro, why you gotta play with me like that, bro?
我已经知道我想要什么了。你得到了什么?
I already know what I want. What you getting?
樱桃派,苹果派。-樱桃派?
- Cherry pie, apple pie. - Cherry pie?
忘记你。辣椒芝士薯条?-对,来吧。
-Got you. Chili cheese fries? -Yeah, come on.
菠萝苏打水吗?-。
-Pineapple soda? -All that.
全靠你了,小子。大钱。
All on you, boy. Big money.
利昂?
Leon?
嗯?
Huh?
你不记得我了,是吗?
Don't remember me, do you?
我应该记得你吗?
Am I supposed to remember you?
不再那么小了。
Not so little anymore.
我叫唐尼。你现在还记得我吗?
My name's Donnie. You remember me now?
现在是现场直播,第一轮,南非开普敦,
We're live, round one, Cape Town, South Africa,
阿多尼斯·奎迪与老对手作战
as Adonis Creed battles his old rival
奎迪说这将是他的最后一战
in what Creed has said will be his final fight.
托德·格里沙姆和冠军杰西卡·麦卡斯基尔。
Todd Grisham alongside the champion, Jessica McCaskill.
一出场就有令人印象深刻的组合。
And right out of the gate with an impressive combo.
康兰看起来这么好,还是奎迪看起来这么糟?
Is Conlan looking this good or Creed looking this bad?
如果他不尽快采取行动
If he doesn't do something fast,
他即将结束自己历史性的职业生涯
he's going to end his historic career
又输给了康兰
with another loss to Conlan.
-好了。-给他脸上来一拳。
-There we go. -Put that jab in his face.
好的。同样的信条。什么都没变。
Okay. Same Creed. Ain't nothing changed.
康兰跟踪他的猎物
Conlan stalking his prey,
把奎迪推向角落。
pushing Creed towards the corner.
你一定会好奇
You've got to wonder
如果这一刻到了奎迪这里。
if the moment is getting to Creed here.
康兰正在用右手猛击。
Conlan is banging away with the right hand.
看你的右边。
Look to your right.
似乎是相同的组合
Seems to be the same combination
他一遍又一遍地扔,奎迪也阻止不了。
he's throwing over and over, and Creed can't stop it.
奎迪,从角落出来。
Creed, getting out of the corner.
打得好,但康兰一点也不害怕。
Good jab, but Conlan not fazed at all.
对着他的脸。保持那一拳。
Keep that in his face. Keep that jab out there.
-康兰的左拳。-从绳子上下来。
- Big left from Conlan. -Get off that rope.
他把他逼上绝路了。干净利落的落地镜头。
Oh, he's got him on the ropes. Clean shots landing.
奎迪遭受了不小的打击。
Creed taking quite a beating.
-哇。康兰差点就抓到他了。
- And wow. Conlan almost had him.
下一回合会很疼的,冠军。下一回合会疼的。
Next round's gonna hurt, champ. Next round's gonna hurt.
你没事吧,唐尼?
You okay, Donnie?
来吧,唐尼。你得工作,宝贝。
Come on, Donnie. You gotta work, baby.
你笑什么,兄弟?
Yo, what you smiling for, dawg?
电影精选列表