Sugar.
好了 糖糖 没事了
Okay, Sugar. It's okay.
起来 我们去开车
Come on. Let's get to the car.
该死
Shit.
不是吧
No way!
爸 我们怎么办
Dad, what do we do?
有船 看到那边了吗
Boat! You see over there?
不 鳄鱼太多了 我们得待在这里
No, there are too many of 'em. We need to stay here.
不 堤坝会崩塌的
No, those levees are gonna break,
我们得在那之前离开
and when they do we can't be here.
那条船是我们离开的唯一机会
That boat's our only chance to leave.
我们应该能过去
I think we can make it.
不可能
It's impossible.
它们聚在洪水中 因为那样更容易捕猎
They gather in the floodwaters 'cause it's easier to hunt.
有水花它们就去追捕
They hunt what splashes.
所以不溅起水花 就不会被追捕
So no splashing, no hunting.
雨能掩护我们
I think the rain should cover us.
好
Okay.
来吧 狗狗
Come on, girl.
没事的
It's okay. All right.
暴风中心在我们上方
The eye is above us.
我们最好快点
We'd better hurry.
不要动
Don't move.
堤坝塌了
Levees just broke!
海莉 你得游过去
Haley, you need to swim.
你能行的 你比它们快
You got this! You're faster than they are!
你是什么
What are you?
快游
Swim!
永远都是顶级掠食者
Apex predator all day!
快上来
Come on!
-抓紧 -趴下
- Hold on! - Get down!
-爸 爸 -抓住我的手
- Dad! Dad! - Take my hand!
救我
Help!
-海莉 -不 不
- Haley! - No! No!
开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
爸 你在哪
Dad! Where are you?
海莉
Haley!
我在这里
I'm here!
到楼梯汇合
Meet me at the stairs.
喂 喂 有人能听到吗
Hello? Hello. Can anybody hear me?
太好了 你好
Yes! Yes, hello!
我和我爸被困在家里了 在珊瑚湖
I'm trapped with my father in our house in Coral Lake.
发洪水了
It's flooded.
到处都是鳄鱼
There's alligators everywhere.
请派人救援
Please send help.
拜托 你能听到吗
Please, can you hear me?
不要 拜托
No, come on!
糖糖
Sugar?
快来 快来这里
Come on. Come here, girl.
快来
Come on.
乖狗狗
Good girl.
乖狗狗
Good girl.
海莉
Haley!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
-爸 -走
- Dad! - Go!
快走
Go!
快游
Swim!
来啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you son of a bitch!
快走 我们必须上屋顶 快
Come on, we gotta get to the roof. Come on.
快 我们得快点
Come on, we gotta go.
压住你的胳膊
Keep the pressure on your arm.
坚持住
Stay with me!
这房♥子坚持到底了
The house made it after all.
是啊 它特别坚固
Yeah, she's a strong one.
快来
Come on.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥的事我骗了你
I lied to you about the deal.
我就是无法签下合同
I just couldn't sign the papers.
-我不想卖♥♥ -这不重要 爸
- I don't want to sell. - It doesn't matter, Dad.
只是一栋房♥子
It's just a house.
不只是房♥子 这是我们家
It's not just a house. It's our home.
我们作为家人最后的家
The last place we were a family.
这房♥子不是我们家
This house isn't our home.
我和你 才是家
Me and you, that's home.
-快 你能行吗 -嗯
- Come on. You okay? - Yeah.
-你看到了吗 -什么
- Did you see that? - What?
救援直升机
It's the rescue helicopter.
好的 快去
All right, go. Hurry!
这里 我们在这里
Here! We're here!
救命
Help!
他们看到了吗
Do they see it?
快来
Come on!
海莉
Haley!
你没事吧
You okay?
爸 上屋顶
Dad, get to the roof!
-好 -我看到出路了
- Okay. - I see a way out!
不
No!
不
No!
什么
Wha...