我要把我们弄出去
I'm getting us out of here.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
走这边 安全点
Go this way. It's safer.
-好吧 -你要盯着点它
- Okay. - You keep your eye on him.
它们离了水就听不见了
They can't hear you out of the water.
但可以在黑暗中看见你
They can see you in the dark.
-出了水它们就没那么快了 -我知道 爸
- They're not as fast out of... - I know, Dad.
待在这
Stay here.
我还想去跑步呢
Well, I thought I'd go for a run.
爸 继续跟我说话
Dad? Keep talking to me.
你的百米自♥由♥泳成绩多少了
How's your split in the hundred free?
-不是吧 -是你要我说话的
- Really? - You asked me to talk.
我们已经聊过天气了
We already talked about the weather.
上次接力赛输了
I lost my last relay.
-什么时候 -今早练习的时候
- When? - This morning at practice.
落后二十毫秒
By two hundredths.
二十毫秒 问题不大 你可以的
Two hundredths, that's nothing. You got that.
你得想赢 宝贝
You just gotta want it, baby.
如果我丢了巡回队的位置
If I lose my spot on the travel team,
就拿不到奖学金了
I lose my scholarship.
-或许我已经到极限了 -不
- Maybe I've reached my limit. - No.
我总是跟你说 让你止步不前的不是你的身体
I keep telling you, it's not your body that's holding you back.
因为你是什么
Because what are you?
你不再是我的教练了 爸
You're not my coach anymore, Dad.
那套顶级掠食者的说辞没用
That apex-predator shit doesn't help.
我只是说 你可以更相信自己一点
I'm just saying, you could believe in yourself a little more.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
看这话是从谁嘴里说出来的
Look who's talking.
每个运动员都有平台期
Every athlete reaches a plateau.
-爸 别说了 -这很正常
- Dad, just stop. - It's normal.
我需要集中注意力 好吗
I need to focus, okay?
海莉 别去想队伍了
Haley, just forget about the team.
记住最初是什么让你开始游泳的
Just remember what got you into swimming in the first place.
是你
You did.
你有天赋要怪我吗
You're gonna blame me 'cause you have a gift.
我需要逼你一把
And I needed to kick you in the butt a little.
我了解你 海莉
I know you, Haley.
你现在不能放弃
You're not gonna give up now.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
紧急呼叫
太好了
Yes.
海莉
Haley!
不
No!
海莉
Haley!
海莉 不
Haley! No!
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
海莉
Haley!
海莉 回答我
Haley, answer me!
海莉
Haley!
爸
Dad!
有两条鳄鱼
There's two of 'em!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我没事
I'm fine.
你听起来不像是没事
You don't sound like you're fine.
我安全了
I'm safe.
国家气象局已向整个佛罗里达州南部和西部
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning
发布了洪水预警
for all of southern and western Florida.
堤坝可能出现灾难性的毁坏
Catastrophic levee failure may occur.
居民应该避免避免前往低洼地区
Residents should avoid low-lying areas.
可不是吗
No shit.
-爸 -什么
- Dad? - Yeah?
你能看见它们吗
Can you see them?
等下
Hang on.
它们在哪
Where are they?
我要去房♥子前面
I'm gonna go to the front of the house
看能不能找人来帮忙
to see if I can call for help.
我听见有东西在楼梯附近移♥动♥
I hear something moving over near the stairs.
我觉得它们还在那边
I think they're still over there.
风暴威胁较之前的预报有所升级
The wind threat has increased from the previous assessment.
应急预案包括合理的...
Emergency planning includes a reasonable...
...应对强烈飓风...
...for major hurricane...
爸 爸 我看到人了
Dad! Dad, I see some people!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-你检查收银机了吗 -空的
- You check the register? - Empty.
-好重 -你能行吗 等等 等等
- It's heavy. - You got it? Wait, wait, wait.
-你能行吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Yeah.
怎么打开这家伙
How we gonna open this baby?
管它呢 想想用这些钱可以买♥♥些什么
Who cares? Think of all the shit we'll get with all this cash.
或许也是空的
Maybe it's empty too.
我觉得装得挺满的
Feels pretty loaded to me.
快点 斯坦 要走了
Come on, Stan, time to go!
去叫你兄弟好吗
Will you go get your brother?
我们得走了
We have to leave.
快点 斯坦
Come on, Stan!
你在搞什么呢 马弗
What the fuck are you doing? Marv!
我觉得那边房♥子里有人
I think there's some people in that house over there.
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
马弗 马弗 那边什么都没有
Marv! Marv, there's nothing there.
走吧 你会吃枪子的
Let's go. You're gonna get shot.
我们在这里
We're here!
快来
Come on!
求你了
Please!
瞧 我跟你说了 操
See, I told you... Fuck!
靠
Shit.
不
No!
不
No!
斯坦
Stan!
斯坦 别待在水里
Stan, get out of the water!
别待在水里 斯坦
Get out of the water, Stan!
斯坦
Stan!
海莉 听我说
Haley? Listen to me.
还有一条出路
There's another way out.
去另一个出入口
Go over to the other access hatch.
在房♥子的入口处
By the entrance to the house.
-能听见我说话吗 -能
- Can you hear me? - Yeah!
沿着地基爬过去 一直爬到防水墙[湿墙]Crawl along the foundation till you reach the wet wall.
墙都是湿的 爸
They're all wet, Dad.
不是 听我说
No, listen.
就是所有管道进入房♥子的那面墙
It's where all the pipes go up into the house.
不过你要当心 那边没地方藏身
But be careful. You'll be pretty exposed over there.
好
Okay.
糖糖
Hey, Sugar.
乖狗狗
Good girl.
狗狗
Hey, girl.
乖狗狗
Good girl.
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
找到了 卡住了
Yeah, it's stuck.
上面有东西
There's something on top of it.
还有备用方案吗
Is there a plan B?
这就是备用方案
That was our plan B.
不到半小时 这个架空层就会被水淹没
In less than an hour, this crawl space will be under water.
那溢水排水管呢
What about the overflow drainpipe?
不行 它们就是从那爬进来的
No. They came in from there.
回管子这边来 我们再想办法
Come back to this side of the pipes. We'll figure something out.
有人在外面
There's somebody out there.
爸 是警♥察♥
Dad, it's the police!
救命 来人啊
Help! Hello!