是韦恩 救命
It's Wayne. Help!
第三方保管
由业主出♥售♥
看着船 我去去就回
Stay with the boat. I'll be right back.
海莉
Haley?
韦恩
Wayne!
韦恩
Wayne!
韦恩
Wayne!
在下面
Down here!
韦恩
Wayne!
凯勒先生
Mr. Keller!
凯勒先生
Mr. Keller!
韦恩 韦恩
Wayne! Wayne!
-韦恩 -韦恩
- Wayne! - Wayne!
韦恩
Wayne!
他在往车♥库♥走
He's heading to the garage!
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
韦恩
Wayne?
不 韦恩 慢着 停下
No, Wayne, wait! Stop!
停下 不要下来
Stop! Wait, don't come down!
不 待在那里
No! Stay there!
慢着 下面有两条鳄鱼
Wait! There's two gators down here!
好的 坚持住 别动 坚持住
Okay, hold on. Don't move. Hold on!
皮特 请回话
Come in, Pete.
皮特 收到了吗
Pete, you copy?
皮特 收到了吗
Pete, do you copy?
皮特 该死的 你在哪
Pete, goddamn it, man. Where are you?
我需要你拿个套杆进来
I need you down here now with a snare pole!
皮特 你听到了吗
Pete, did you hear that?
救我
Help me!
海莉 救我
Haley, help me!
韦恩
Wayne!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
我抓住你了
I got you.
我没能救下他
I couldn't save him.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 它们进不来
It's okay. They can't get in here.
我们在这里很安全
We're safe here.
爸
Dad.
好了
Okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我从没想过会这样死
I never thought it would end like this.
我们就不该回来
We should never have come back here.
海莉 坚强点
Haley, you stay strong.
我们会出去的
We're getting out of here.
还记得你小时候
You remember when you were little,
贝丝能憋气游到游泳池另一头
and Beth could hold her breath for the length
而你不能吗
of the pool and you couldn't?
我现在并不想感怀往事 爸
I'm not really up for memory lane right now, Dad.
你那时特别生气 大发脾气
Yeah, well, you got so mad and you stormed off.
没错 我是个小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I was a little jerk.
海莉 那天晚上
Yeah, well, Haley, that night,
我凌晨两点左右醒来
I woke up about 2:00 in the morning
因为我听到外面有动静
'cause I heard something outside.
我以为是小偷 所以我偷偷下楼
I thought it was a burglar, so I snuck down,
结果看到你在游泳池里
and I saw you in the pool,
一遍又一遍地加深呼吸
taking your giant breaths again and again.
然后你做到了 海莉
And you did it, Haley.
你自己弄明白了怎么做
You figured that shit out all by yourself.
那时我就知道 这孩子是个斗士
And that's when I knew, this kid's a fighter.
我们或许倔强 但我们绝不放弃
So we may be stubborn, but we do not give up.
你放弃了妈妈
You gave up on Mom.
你妈并不快乐 我那时自私
Mom was not happy, and I was selfish,
对她关心不够
and I didn't pay enough attention to her.
-因为我 -不
- Because of me. - No.
是的 因为你总陪着我
Yes, because you were always with me.
每个周末去比赛
Every weekend at the meets.
奔波在离开家的路上
On the road away from home.
和你没有关系 你真那么想吗
It had nothing to do with you. Is that what you think?
因为你和贝丝我们才没有分开
It was you and Beth that kept us together.
你们离开后 我们就是...
When you girls left, we were just...
空荡荡的大房♥子里的两个孤独的人
two lonely people in a big, empty house.
假装美满都没人看
Nobody to even pretend for.
你妈有了重来的机会 海莉
Your mom got a second chance, Haley,
她值得拥有幸福
and she deserves to be happy.
你也是
So do you.
我不认为我值得
I don't think I deserve one.
我想你
I miss you.
我想念获胜时看到你在看台上
I miss seeing your face in the stands when I win.
你为什么不再来了
Why don't you come anymore?
-我以为你生我的气了 -我确实生气了
- I thought you were mad at me. - I am!
我知道
I know.
我们会打败这些无脑蜥蜴怪的
We are gonna beat these pea-brained lizard shits.
你和我
You and me.
之前我敲管道让它们很不爽
They didn't like it when I was banging on the pipes.
我想我能分散它们的注意力
I think I can distract them if you can dive
如果你能潜水一路游到楼梯
all the way under until you get to the stairs.
我能做到
Yeah, I can do it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
我会回来救你的
I'm coming back for you, okay?
你最好回来
You'd better.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
去吧
Go.
爸
Dad?
我无法到楼梯那去
I can't make it to the stairs.
我要去排水管试试
I'm going for the drainpipe, okay?
不
No.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
听到了吗
You hear me?
海莉
Haley?
该死
Shit.
海莉
Haley!
海莉 回答我
Haley! Answer me!
我杀了一条
I killed one.
海莉
Haley?
危险
鳄鱼出没
不要靠近或喂食
我们在这里 救命
We're over here! Help!
海莉
Haley?
爸
Dad!
海莉 救命
Haley! Help!
海莉
Haley!
爸 我来了
Dad, I'm coming!
不
No!
不
No.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
快啊 醒过来
Come on! Wake up!
不
No.
醒过来 四 五 六
Come on. Four, five, six.
不要放弃 爸爸 醒过来
Don't quit on me, Daddy, come on!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
爸爸 快醒过来
Come on, Daddy, wake up!
快啊
Come on!
太好了 爸爸 太好了
Yes, Daddy, yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes, yes!
-你没事了 你没事了 -天啊
- You're okay. You're okay. - Oh, God.
糖糖