-加油 加油 -加油 加油
- Go, go, go! - Go, go!
天呐
Oh, my God!
别哭
Don't cry.
别让他们看到你哭 海莉
Don't let 'em see you cry, Haley.
下次你就会打败他们
You will get them next time.
知道吗 因为你是什么来着
All right? 'Cause what are you?
你是什么
What are you?
顶级掠食者
The apex predator.
没错
Yeah, you are.
永远都是顶级掠食者
Apex predator. All day.
来电
贝丝
-怎么了 -没出什么事吧
- Hey, what's up? - Is everything okay?
我给你打了一早上电♥话♥
I've been calling you all morning.
抱歉 昨晚睡得晚 早起又要训练
Sorry. Late night, early practice.
你们刮飓风也要训练
You're having practice during a hurricane?
超过一百万人
More than one million people
重大新闻
飓风温蒂降临佛罗里达州
收到了强制疏散令
now facing mandatory evacuation orders.
预报说刮不到我们这里
They said it was gonna miss us.
你没收到手♥机♥上的警报吗
Don't you get alerts on your phone?
这次飓风分级很高
It's gonna hit really hard.
-路易 宝贝 -小兄弟 瞧瞧你
- Louie, honey. - Hey, bubba. Look at you.
话说回来 海莉 你有爸的消息吗
Anyway, Haley, listen. Have you heard from Dad?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他不接我电♥话♥
He's not answering my calls.
他可能也熬夜了
Well, he probably had a late night too.
我就是想确认一下他的安全
Yeah, I just need to know he's okay.
政♥府♥已经让整个南岸的人都撤离了
They've already evacuated the whole south coast.
也许他早就离开了
Well, maybe he left already.
也可能是在做什么傻事
Or maybe he's doing something stupid,
比方说硬挺到飓风过去
like trying to ride it out.
你了解他的脾气
You know what he's like.
妈怎么说的
Well, what does Mom say?
妈在巴黎
Mom's in Paris.
和白马王子在一起吗
With Prince Charming?
别调侃她了
Give her a break.
爸现在应该回我电♥话♥了
Dad should've returned my calls by now.
他总是及时回电的
He always does.
好 我开车去看看他
Look, I'll drive down and check on him.
-你疯了吗 -75号♥公路南向应该没车
- Are you crazy? - 75 South will be empty.
我两小时内就能赶到
I can be there in, like, two hours.
我可不能让你们两个都困在五级飓风里
I'm not having both of you down there in a Category 5.
那你为什么打电♥话♥给我
Then why did you call me?
我以为你可能有他的消息
Because I thought you might have heard from him.
我没有
Well, I haven't.
有一阵子没有了
Not for a while.
-你们又吵架了吗 -是他跟我吵
- Did you fight again? - He fights with me.
因为你们俩一模一样
Because you're exactly alike.
对 你更像妈妈
Yeah, and you're more like Mom.
置身事外的感同身受
Empathetic from a safe distance.
行 当我没说
Okay, forget it.
-贝丝 我得走了 -注意安全
- Beth, I gotta go. - Stay safe.
有他的消息就给我发短♥信♥
If you hear from him, text me.
-好 我爱你 -我也爱你
- Okay. I love you. - Love you too.
-再见 -再见 小可爱
- Bye. - Bye, little cutie.
时速可能达到241公里
...maybe 150 miles per hour.
这太可笑了 肯定是假的
That is ridiculous. That can't be true.
你要是觉得那个滑稽的话 听听这个
I'm telling you, if you think that's funny, get this.
-说 -帕斯科县的
- Go ahead. - Pasco County
治安官办公室已经警告群众
sheriff's office have warned people
不要向飓风开枪
to not shoot guns into the hurricane.
什么 不能对飓风开枪
What? You can't shoot guns in a hurricane?
那很危险
Well, it's dangerous!
民众在与他人发生对抗时无需选择退让
可在认为生命安全遭受威胁时使用致命武力
毕竟佛罗里达州有"不退让法"
Florida is a stand-your-ground state after all.
说得没错 所以我才住在这里
Hell yeah, it is! That's why I'm here.
鳄鱼养殖场
爸爸
你已接通戴夫·凯勒建筑公♥司♥ 戴夫·凯勒的电♥话♥
You've reached Dave Keller, Dave Keller Construction.
我可能正在哪个工地上 请留言
Probably up a ladder somewhere, so please leave a message.
爸 我是海莉 回我电♥话♥
Dad, it's Haley. Call me back.
贝丝很担心你
Beth's worried about you.
说完了
Okay.
天呐 这都什么事
Oh, man. What a shit show.
我对天发誓 要是你早就走了
I swear to God, if you've already left...
减速 减速 减速
Slow down. Slow down, slow down.
抱歉 女士 我们不能让你...
Sorry, miss, we can't let you...
海莉 你好啊
Haley! What's up?
韦恩
Hey, Wayne.
情况如何
How's it going?
不太好 撤离令把人们都逼疯了
We've had better days. The evacuation drives people nuts.
这家伙企图绕道走
This guy tried to go around.
今年没人开飓风派对吗
No hurricane party this year?
应该没有
I don't think so.
你姐姐还好吗
Hey, how's your sister?
你♥爸♥说她住在波士顿
Your old man says she's living up in Boston.
对 她挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, she's good.
其实就是她让我去看看我爸的情况
She actually asked me to go check on him.
恐怕我不能让你过去
I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
风暴正转向西边 冲着我们来呢
The storm's turning west and heading straight for us.
-我们不能放人过去 -拜托 韦恩
- We're not letting anyone through. - Come on, Wayne.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
我熟悉道路
Look, I know the roads.
我去看一眼马上就回来 我保证
I'll be in and out, I promise.
真抱歉 海莉 我也想帮你 但我
I'm really sorry, Haley. I wish I could help you out, but I just.
我不能 我不想让你受伤
I can't. I wouldn't want you to get hurt.
好 我理解
Okay, I understand.
你回头有机会能去看看他吗
Maybe you could check on him later if you get a chance?
-好 我尽力 -谢谢
- Sure, I'll try. - Thanks.
路上小心
Drive safe.
替我向你姐姐问好
Say hi to your sister for me.
-好的 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
掉头
Turn around.
道路被水淹没
爸爸
去它的
Fuck it.
停车
Stop!
前方所有道路禁止通行
All roads are closed up ahead.
请回话
Come in.
停车
Stop!
请原地等待
Just wait! Stay where you are.
飓风温蒂预计将
It looks like Wendy's now gonna go
横穿本州
right through the middle of our state.
我们强烈敦促当地居民
We strongly urge local residents
听取所有的官方警告
to listen to all warnings from officials.
如果你处于疏散区 你一定要撤离
If you're in an evacuation zone, you gotta get out.
一分钟都别等
You can't wait.
我们 我们无力救援你们
We... we won't be able to come for you.
我希望本州的每个家长都在思考
I hope every parent in the state is thinking,
"我要怎样保证家人的安全"
"How do I keep my family safe?"
布赖特洛克
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
你好 糖糖
Hi. Hey, Sugar.
你好 狗狗
Hey, girl.
爸爸在哪
Where's Daddy?
我想你了
I missed you.
爸爸在哪 他在哪
Where's Dad, hey? Where is he?
没看到爸 但是糖糖在这里
No sign of Dad, but Sugar's here.
他不会丢下它自己走的
He wouldn't have gone without her.
很诡异 这里就像个鬼城 所有人都走了
It's weird. It's like a ghost town. Everyone's gone.
求你了 找个安全的地方