Please, just get yourself somewhere safe,
哪怕去避难所都行
even if you have to stop at a shelter.
你说他会不会去老房♥子了
You think he went to the old house?
不会吧 离婚后那房♥子就交给第三方保管了
No, I think it's been in escrow since the divorce.
贝丝 这里到处都是你 我和妈妈的照片
Beth, there's pictures of you, me, and Mom laid out everywhere.
这公♥寓♥真恐怖 太压抑了
This condo is horrible. It's depressing.
海莉 你不能再责怪他们了
Haley, you have to stop blaming them.
那是他们共同的决定
It was their mutual decision.
大卫·凯勒 抗抑郁药
随便吧 我要去房♥子那里看看
Whatever. I'm gonna check the house.
不 你不准去 我不...
No, don't you dare. I'm not hav...
我来的路上遇见了你前男友韦恩
Hey, I bumped into your ex-boyfriend Wayne on the way down.
他不是我前男友
He was not my boyfriend.
随便你怎么说
Whatever you say.
还记得那次你俩被爸爸抓了个现行吗
I still remember the time Dad caught you guys.
住口 天呐
Stop! Oh, my God.
你怎么可能记得 你当时才...
How do you remember that? You were like...
我当时八岁
I was eight.
-天呐 -给我留下了终身阴影
- God. - Scarred me for life.
我永远摆脱不掉这件事了
I'm never gonna live that down.
对 摆脱不掉了
No. Never ever.
别那样看我
Don't give me that look.
我也想多回来看看 但我
I was gonna visit more. I just...
比较忙
got busy.
我想过自己的生活
I'm trying to have a life of my own, you know.
我喜欢来沼泽
I love visiting the swamp.
炎热 潮湿
Heat, humidity,
蚊虫
mosquitoes.
有什么理由不爱呢
What's not to like, eh?
对了 除了你
Oh, yeah, except you.
我可爱的毛孩子
My little fur baby.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
戴夫·凯勒建筑公♥司♥
致贝丝
我到老房♥子了 他的卡车在这里
来吧 糖糖
Come on, Sugar.
第三方保管
由业主出♥售♥
爸
Dad!
在吗
Hello?
爸 你在吗
Dad, you here?
爸
Dad?
水中抓人游戏
马可 波罗 有人在吗
Marco! Polo! Anybody?
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
狗狗 他在哪
Where is he, girl?
快接
Come on.
海莉
6通来自海莉的未接来电
23通来自贝丝的未接来电
紧急警告
当前地区飓风温蒂警报 立刻避难
紧急警告
当前地区飓风温蒂警报 立刻避难
电量低
该死
Shit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
糖糖 怎么了 狗狗
Sugar? What is it, girl?
该死
Shit.
他在那里吗 你能听到他的声音吗 爸
Is he there? Can you hear him? Dad?
爸 爸
Dad? Dad!
我得下去 是不是
I gotta go down there, don't I?
行
Okay.
好
Okay.
没事
It's cool.
电工天天都干这活
Cable guys do it all the time.
爸
Dad?
留在原地 好吗
Stay here, okay?
老天
Oh, God!
爸
Dad?
该死
Shit.
爸
Dad!
我对天发誓 爸
I swear to God, Dad.
只有你会在该死的飓风天到这底下来
Only you would come down here in a frickin' hurricane.
硬核又吵闹 佛罗里达最棒的重金属音乐
Hard and loud. Florida's best hard and heavy music.
硬摇广播98.5
Hard Rock Radio 98.5.
佛罗里达最棒的硬摇广播
Florida's best hard rock radio.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸 不
Dad. No.
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼 爸爸
Oh, shit. Daddy.
爸
Dad.
好 你还有呼吸 好
Okay, you're breathing. All right.
发生什么了 爸
What's happened? Dad?
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 我们需要去医院 好吗
Okay. We need to get to a hospital, all right?
我们现在就要去
We need to go right now.
好了
Okay.
操
Fuck.
好了
Okay.
能抵御飓风风力的窗户
Windows for hurricane-force winds
周日早到周日晚
Sunday morning until Sunday evening.
快到了 爸
We're almost there, Dad.
该死
Shit!
天啊
Oh, my...
不 不
No, no.
爸
Dad.
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝
Beth?
我是海莉 爸
It's Haley, Dad.
别动 别动
Hang on, hang on.
当心
Be careful.
有一条大鳄鱼
There's a big gator.
我知道 我们打过照面了
Yeah, I know. We've already met.
它是怎么到这来的
How'd it even get down here?
不知道
I don't know.
肯定是从
It must've come through the...
湖边的溢流排水管过来的
through the overflow drainpipe on the lake side.
你来这干什么
Why did you come here?
不用谢
You're welcome.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
你得离开这里 快
You need to go. Now.
-要走一起走 -我不需要你的帮助
- Not without you. - I don't need your help.
是啊 显然不需要
Yeah, I can clearly see that.
等下
Wait.
糖糖
Sugar?
是她帮我找到你的
Yeah. She helped me find you.
你看起来不错
You look good.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
这胡子是怎么回事
What's with the beard?
为我的网络约会留的
It's for my Internet dating.
这暴风雨什么情况
What's happening with the storm?
挺严峻的 所有人都走了
It's pretty bad. Everyone's gone.
你来这做什么
What are you even doing here?
我想用木板堵住出风口
I wanted to board up some vents.
我是说来这栋房♥子做什么
I mean, in this house.
你不是把这里卖♥♥了吗
I thought you sold the place.
没卖♥♥成
Deal fell through.
-天啊 -见鬼 怎么回事
- Oh, my God! - Oh, shit. What happened?
鳄鱼想拖走我时 腿搅进管子里了
Got tangled up in the pipes when he tried to drag me.
这样才捡回一条命
That's how I escaped.
管道这边是安全的
We're okay on this side of the pipes.
它体积太大过不来
It's too big to get back here.
我得把我的手♥机♥捡回来
I've gotta go get my phone.
这样的风暴天 没人会来救我们 海莉
Nobody is coming in this storm, Haley.
我得试试
I have to try.