我正在工作
All I know is that I was working,
然后桑德拉过来说我偷了某位女士的钱
and then Sandra came and told me that I stole some lady's money.
那 那是我所知道的全部
That... That is everything that I know.
你偷了某位女士的钱
You stole some lady's money.
你认识这位女士吗
Did you know the lady in question?
不 我 我甚至想不出任何可能的人
No. I don... I can't even think of anyone that it would possibly be.
-小姐 冷静点 -没有谁
- Miss, be quiet. - There's no one...
在此之前你见过那位女士吗
Now, had you seen this woman before on the premises?
要是你坦白的话 就没事了啊
If you're just straight with me, it'll all be worked out, okay?
我 我 我很坦白啊
I am being s... I'm... I'm being straight with you.
我所知道的是
Okay, so what that tells me is
你还没有意识到你正处于怎样的麻烦之中
that you don't realize what kind of trouble you're in here.
我要你称呼我为长官或长官 明白吗
I'm gonna need you to address me as sir or officer, understand?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
很好
Okay, good.
现在 首先我们得找到那些钱
Now, first we need to find the money.
你想告诉我钱放在哪里吗
Now, do... do you want to tell me where it is?
我一分钱都没拿
I don't have any money.
你一分钱都拿吗
You don't have any money?
那为什么其他人说得相反呢
Well, why are there people who say otherwise?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know.
-我不知道为什么 -你不知道
- I don't know why. - You don't know! Huh! Okay.
这个态度可不好 明白吗
This isn't the easy way out of this, you understand?
我能做点什么 我能帮点什么
What... What can I do? How can I help? Like...
把电♥话♥给回桑德拉
Just put Sandra back on,
按她说的做 知道吗
but you need to do what she tells you, okay?
当然
I mean, yeah, of course.
我当然听她的
Of course I'm gonna do what she tells me to,
我也听你的
and I'm gonna do what you tell me to.
-那我们就没问题了 -那好吧 但
- Then we'll be okay, okay? - That's fine, but...
把电♥话♥给桑德拉
Just put Sandra back on the phone, please.
好的
All right.
-喂 -喂 桑德拉
- Hello? - Hi, Sandra.
在我来之前我需要你的帮助
I'll need your help till I can get down there.
我们只有两个选择
We really have two choices here.
你要我怎么做
Okay, what do you need?
我们要找到那些钱
We need to find the money,
但是最好能低调处理
but I want to make this as easy as possible for Becky.
你没意见吧
Wouldn't you agree?
是 我同意
Yes, I would.
第一个选择
So that's the first thing.
现在这种情况下 要不
And in this situation, either...
我也不喜欢这样 我们把她带到市区
and I don't like this... we drag her downtown.
对她进行立案控告处理
We book her. We process her.
我们会拘留她 她可能要待上一晚
We put her in a holding cell, where she'll probably be all night.
那似乎太过严厉了
That seems very extreme.
是的 我想为了避免拘留
Yeah. I mean, I think in order to keep this sort of contained,
我们能做的就是你现在对她搜身
what we could do is just have you strip-search her right now.
那会更简单更快
Would just be easier and quicker, I think.
天呐 我不知道
Gee, I don't know if...
我不习惯做这事
I don't know if I'm comfortable with that.
但是她的陈述跟事实不符 明白吗
Yeah, I know, but her story doesn't jibe, see?
我的意思是
You know, I mean...
但不然我们就得拘留她 你明白吗
I know, but it means we have to put her into the system, you know?
我理解你不想被卷入这事 但是
Look, I understand you not wanting to get involved, but...
天呐 我不确定
Gee, I'm not sure...
据我的经验 这事很严重
In my experience, it could be a very big deal.
老实说
To be honest.
审讯会拖很长时间
Yeah, well, a trial can drag on a long time.
直接结果就是坐牢
There's a direct cost to her being taken in.
-桑德拉 -我在听
- Sandra... - Yeah. Um...
联邦定罪率超过百分之九十
federal conviction rate is over 90%.
她看起来是个挺好的人
You know, she seems like a nice person.
是的
Yeah.
如果她有任何可疑的话
If there's any doubt, you know,
你在那搜身是在帮她
having you do it there could be a big help to her.
这看起来 我不是
Yeah. I mean, it seems... I'm not...
你不用担心
I don't want you to worry about this part,
因为我会对此承担最终的全部责任
because I have to take the full, final responsibility for this,
我会严肃对待这件事
and I do, and I take that very seriously.
所以你不用担心
So take that off your shoulders.
好的 你稍等会
Okay. Just... Just a second.
他说他会带你到监狱
He's saying that... that he will have to take you down to jail
并且很可能你要被拘留一夜
and that, most likely, you'll have to spend the night,
或者我 我在这对你进行搜身
or I could, um... I could strip-search you here.
什么 不行
What? No.
不 没门
No. No way.
告诉她如果搜身 可能会快点
Just tell her that it's gonna be quicker if you strip-search her.
这事会更快了结
This'll all be over quicker.
因为如果进监狱的话
'Cause if we go to the jail...
贝克 如果进监狱 只会要更长时间
Beck, if we go to the jail, it just takes much longer.
这太愚蠢了 我压根什么也没做
This is so stupid. I didn't do anything at all.
她说什么
What did she say?
要不搜身 要不她被拘留一晚 懂吗
Either that or take her to jail and hold her overnight, okay?
您等会 亲爱的 你到底想怎么做呢
Hold on. So, honey, what do you want to do?
你什么意思呢
I mean, what... what do you mean?
我的意思是看起来
What I mean is it looks like
要么进监狱
we're either gonna have to go down to the jail,
我们别无选择
we don't have much of a choice...
或者我在这里对你搜身
or, you know, I can do it here,
而且我想这样对你会简单很多 不是吗
which I think is really much, much easier for you. Don't you?
-好吧 好吧 -你想我对你搜身
- Okay. Okay. - Okay. You want me to search you...
搜吧 搜吧 搜吧 天呐
Search. Yeah, search. Okay, search. God.
所以我们会 我们会迅速地搜完
So we'll... we'll just do that really quickly.
我会叫马蒂来这
I'll get Marti in here,
我们会迅速搜查完 好吗
and we'll do it really quick, okay?
她同意了吗
She say yes?
你能只带马蒂进来吗
Yeah, can you just bring Marti in here?
是的 她同意了
Yeah. She is saying yes,
但我要把当班主管叫进来 行吗
but I think I need to get my shift supervisor in here, right?
不用拘留是最好不过了
Well, it'd be best not to have her actually.
早搜查完对大家都方便
It's faster for everyone the quicker it can happen.
是的 但是她要求马蒂也在场
Yeah, but she's asking for Marti,
我想在这种情况下
and I think in situations like this,
公♥司♥会要求有两个监督者在场
corporate would insist on having two supervisors present. I mean.
公♥司♥这么要求的吗
Corporate does?
是的 罗比怎么说
Yeah. Well, I mean, what does Robbie think?
罗比怎么看
What does Robbie think?
是的 关于
Yeah, about...
你是说罗伯特
Robert?
我不知道 我问问他 等会
You know what? I don't know. Let me ask him. Hold on.
他正在跟罗比讲话
He's talking to Robbie.
-马蒂在前台吗 -她去后面了
- Is Marti up front? - She went to the back.
我肯定贝琪跟那事一点关系都没有
I'm sure Becky didn't have anything to do with it.
什么
What?
这是关于那个冷库的事吗
Is this all about the freezer?
不 不 不是
No, no, no.
-贝琪还好吗 -不见得
- L-ls everything okay with Becky? - Not really.
马蒂 我需要你跟我到办公室来下
Okay, Marti, I need you to come with me to the office.
我知道我们忙得不可开交 但这很重要
I know we're swamped, but this is important.
我知道你不想做这事
I know you don't want to do this,
但是会没事的 这没关系的 真的
but it's gonna be okay. It's fine, really.
我已经做过一百万次了
I've done a million of these,
没事的 这活是不太愉快
and, it's fine, you know. It's not pleasant.
我是说你不喜欢做这事 我也不喜欢
I mean, you don't like it. I don't like it.
我所认识的人中
I don't know any guy,
像我工作这么久的 没有人喜欢这事
as many years as I've been on the job, enjoys this.
想想可怜的桑德拉
Think about poor Sandra.
明白
Yeah.
你知道吗 贝琪
You know what, Becky?
电影精选列表