受真实事件启发
服从
再次感谢
Thanks again.
还好仓库离得挺近的 是吧
It's lucky we're near the warehouse, huh?
也不是那么近
Yeah, not so near.
要开一段路的
Bit of a drive.
礼拜天之前没有培根供应了
I'm not gonna have any more, bacon until Sunday.
腌黄瓜也是
Pickles, I...
好的 大概我们得省着点了
Okay, well, I guess we'll just have to manage.
是啊 不过还好卷心菜够多的
Yeah, well, hopefully you'll have enough coleslaw.
你们的区域经理是谁
Who's your regional?
-吉尔莫 -吉尔莫
- Gilmour. - Gilmour.
对对对 他怎么说来着
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What did he say?
我想先自己试着处理
Well, I wanted to deal with the situation first.
天哪 你们的区域经理还不知道吗
Christ, your regional manager doesn't know?
得了吧 搞定这些事有那么难吗
Come on. How hard is it to deal with these things?
我不太喜欢你这么跟我说话
I don't appreciate you talking to me like that.
是吗 你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
我不太喜欢你们
I don't appreciate you
把1500美元的货物糟蹋了
letting $1,500 worth of product spoil.
管好这些鬼东西是你的本职工作
It is your job to manage this shit, to keep it together.
你平时都怎么跟自己孩子相处的
How do you deal with your kids?
因为我家小孩今晚有场重要的比赛
'Cause my kid has a... A big game tonight,
而我却在50公里远的地方
and I'm 50 miles away,
帮一个女人处理
dealing with a woman...
我太抱歉了
Well, I'm sorry about that.
谁知道她连培根都管不好
Who thinks she can manage without bacon!
非常感谢您的帮忙
Okay. Thank you very much for all your help.
没有培根你就完了 我跟你说
You're fucked without bacon. I'll tell you that.
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
先生
Sir!
先生
Sir...
你好女士
Hey, ma'am,
把车停在离餐馆这么近的地方可是不行的
it is against code to park so close to the building.
你得把车位留给顾客们
You need to save this for the customers.
你等着 我要告诉桑德拉
Wait until I tell Sandra.
等着呢
Wait.
总是不守规矩
Always fucking up.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
真谢谢你们赶上了
Thank you for joining us.
这话可能有些人都听厌了
Now, some of you have heard this before,
但是我们今晚要拿出最佳状态
but we have got to be on our best tonight.
今天早上有人给了我一个惊喜
I had a surprise this morning.
很显然他忘了把冷库的门关好了
Apparently somebody forgot to fully close the freezer door.
我知道你们大部分人昨晚没有当班
Now, I know most of you weren't working last night,
但这样也是不能原谅的
but obviously this is not acceptable.
我们损失了价值1430美元的库存
We did lose $1,430 worth of inventory.
幸运的是我们
Fortunately we were able to
从仓库紧急调了一批货过来
get a last-minute shipment from the warehouse,
但是培根不多了 还有腌黄瓜也是
but bacon's gonna be short, bacon and pickles.
什么
What?
星期五晚上会很忙
Now, Friday nights are crazy,
亚伦得了流感所以没来
and Aaron is out because he has that thing that was going around.
但我们今晚还得照常运转
But we've gotta be by the book tonight.
可能会有质检人员来访
We potentially have a franchise quality-control person coming,
秘密来访 所以负责配餐的员工
a secret shopper, so my food people,
你们要格外小心食物的份量
you have gotta be extra careful with the portions.
明白了吗 不只是做对食物
Okay? Not just make the order right,
做的比例也要对
but in the right order.
每个三明治只能用两片培根
And let's just use two strips of bacon per sandwich.
我们得省着点用 懂吗
We're gonna have to save it, okay?
柜台收钱的员工
And my counter people,
我们要接待的顾客会络绎不绝
we're gonna do the drops right on the hour,
所以把你们收银机里的钱归类放好
so make sure your drawers are organized.
我知道你们只有两只手
And I know you're down a person,
但是没有客人点餐的时候
but if you don't have a customer,
我希望你们把桌子擦到一尘不染
I want you to clean, clean, clean.
你们两个也是 听到了吗
That means you, too, okay?
你们都知道星期五晚上会忙成什么样
Y'all know what Friday nights are like,
所以都赶紧回去工作吧
so let's get to work.
我知道你渴望自♥由♥
I know you're dying to be free...
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给 把你那边的杯子补上
Here. Stock your section.
她觉得是我忘了关冷库门
She thinks I left the door open.
不是啊 她觉得是凯文干的
No. She thinks Kevin did it.
确实是凯文干的 对吧
I mean, Kevin did do it, right?
绝对是 但你觉得他会被开除吗
Total. But you think he's gonna get fired?
我不确定
I don't know.
我只希望她能别再认为是我♥干♥的了
Well, I just want her to quit thinking it's me.
我暂时还不能丢了工作
But I just can't be not having a job right now. You know?
我保证你不会有事的
I'm pretty sure you're fine. Yeah.
那是新买♥♥的手♥机♥壳吗
Is that a new cellphone cover?
是啊 现在粉色变我的新欢了
Yeah. I decided pink was gonna be my new thing now.
很棒啊 我挺喜欢的
It's cool. I like it.
我是说 以前那个我也挺喜欢的
I mean, I like the old one, too, though.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
但是那些水钻和装饰的东西开始脱落了
but the jewels and stuff started falling off.
你刚才在跟约翰通电♥话♥吗
Were you talking to John?
没有 是新认识的一个叫本的
No, it's this new guy named Ben.
开始我就为了跟他玩玩
I kinda started it for fun,
不过现在我也不确定要怎么做了
but now I can't decide what to do.
其实他还蛮疯狂的
He's kinda crazy, actually.
我不知道你是怎么
I don't know how you
同时跟他们交往的 小妞
keep up with them all, girl.
我的未婚夫也让人捉摸不透
Yeah, I can hardly handle my fiancé.
什么 他跟你求婚了吗
What? He proposed?
没有 但他
No, but he, um,
跟我爸爸通过电♥话♥了 所以我觉得快了
called my dad, so I know it's coming.
棒极了
That is awesome!
多谢
Yeah, thanks.
哈哈 真的是棒极了
Ha ha! Wow. Awesome.
恭喜你 桑德拉
Congratulations, Sandra.
真不错
That's cute.
-太棒了 -谢谢你
- That's so cool! - Thank you.
棒极了
That is awesome.
天哪 这一位在同时跟
Wow, God, this one's got, like,
三个男的一起约会 你懂吗
three dudes at the same time, you know?
其中一个总是叫阿隆佐或者什么文蒂托
And one of them's always named Alonzo or something... or Vendito.
才不是 他叫马可
No, his name was Marco.
我完全不知道他在想些什么
I don't know about this guy.
他经常给我发一些
He keeps sending me pictures of,
没穿上衣的照片
like, himself without his shirt on,
好像在期待我也能回发他几张类似的
like, telling me to return the favor.
不过他的腹肌真的不错
But he has really good abs, though.
他有给你发其他部位的照片吗
Does he send you pictures of his other stuff?
暂时还没有发过
I mean, he hasn't yet,
但我觉得只要我想看的话
but I think if I were to do that,
他绝对会发的
that he'd totally do it.
那真是 真是太疯狂了
That is... That is too crazy.
我已经太老了过了那个年龄了
I'm just, like, too old for that.
我猜我们都很怀念以前那些疯狂的事情
I guess we missed all of that stuff.
别把我也包括进去
Hey, speak for yourself.
我男人有时候还会给我发"短性"
My man sexts me sometimes.
桑德拉
Sandra!
没错
Yeah.
我们 我们时刻都保持着新鲜感
We... We keep it exciting.
他知道怎么做才能让我兴奋起来
He knows what to do to get me worked up.
我的天哪
My God.
谁会管那个叫"发短性"
Who calls it sexting?
给我看看 给我看看
Show me. Show me.
电影精选列表