-弄到所有的信息 -我该走了
- to get all the information. - I gotta go.
-你能稍等一下吗 -当然了
- Could you hold on a second? - Sure.
再见
Bye.
你不打算跟我吻别了吗
Aren't you gonna kiss me goodbye?
哈罗德 你回来干什么
Hey, Harold. What are you doing back?
我想顺路过来吃点冰淇淋什么的
I thought I'd stop in for one of those frosted thingies.
哈罗德 哈罗德 太好了
Oh Harold, Harold, good.
跟我来
Come with me.
哥们 我能去找你吗
Hey, man, can I come over?
我♥干♥了件坏事
I did a bad thing.
这又是怎么了 老大
What is all this now, ma'am?
贝琪偷了东西
Becky stole something,
我们得守着她直到警♥察♥过来
and we have to watch her until the police come.
贝琪偷了东西吗
Becky stole?
对啊 贝琪偷了东西
Yeah, Becky stole something,
我们得对她进行搜身
and we had to strip-search her,
区域经理也被卷进来了
and the regional manager is involved,
今天真的很不好过
and it's been a very hard day.
-长官你在吗 -你好
- Hello, Officer? - Hello.
哈罗德现在在我身边
I have Harold here with me.
-他一般白天工作 -贝琪你好
- He normally works during the day. - Hey, Becky.
好的 那现在就是由他来守着贝琪吗
Okay, so he's gonna watch Becky now?
-是的 没错 -好的
- Yes, that's right. - Okay.
那我要
Um, I'm gonna...
我得去外面了
I'm gonna go out front,
看看能不能联♥系♥上凡
see if I can call Van.
好的 你去吧
Okay, you do that.
他刚刚 我刚才
He... He just, um... I just took...
他刚才离开了 也不知道为什么
He just took off, you know. I don't know.
那么 那这就是你的问题了
Well, that's... You know, that's your problem.
是的 那就这样
Right. Okay, well, here's...
你去忙你的事的时候
Why don't you just let me
让我来跟哈罗德聊聊吧
talk to Harold while you take care of that.
好吧 我现在让哈罗德来接了
Okay. Here's Harold.
这位是 丹尼尔长官
This is, Officer Daniels.
他会把你该知道的都告诉你的
He'll tell you whatever it is you need to know.
你好
Hello.
贝琪还在房♥间里吗
Is Becky still in the room?
她就在这里 你在哪里啊
She's right here. Where are you?
她有穿着什么吗
How is she dressed?
你说什么
Heh. Pardon?
她还裹着围裙吗
She still have on an apron?
没错 为什么要问这个
That's right. Why?
哈罗德 我们首先得把那围裙给脱掉
Harold, first thing we're gonna have to do is take that off.
她偷了钱 我们得把那些钱找回来
She stole money, and we're gonna need to find it.
-这位先生 -她把钱藏在了
- Mister... - She hid it up her...
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但是我觉得这样看着脱♥光♥的女孩很不应该
but I don't think it's right to see a lady like this in the buff.
这是在做调查
Well, it's an investigation.
哈罗德 听我说
Harold, listen to me.
作为执法人员 我要求你去检查她
As an officer of the law, I'm gonna need you to inspect her.
这不是你说了算
It's not your decision.
不是我说了算才怪了
Well, I'll be damned if it isn't.
你有他的消息了吗
Hey, did you hear from him yet?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
哈罗德 你出来干什么
Harold, what's... What are you doing out here?
你该跟贝琪一起待在里面
You're supposed to be in there with Becky.
那人要我做一些不正当的事
That man's asking me to do things that ain't right.
你说什么
What?
他要我把她的围裙脱下来然后去看她的
He's asking me to take her apron off and look at her...
-这很不对劲 -你在胡说些什么啊
- It ain't right... - What are you talking about?
也很不像警♥察♥的作风
And it ain't policemanly.
-我说的吧 -凯文 闭嘴
- See? - Shut up, Kevin.
是罗比吗 我是桑德拉
Robbie? Hey, it's Sandra.
南端店里的那一位桑德拉吗
Sandra? From the South End store?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我想问一下有关那桩盗窃案的事
I'm calling about that theft situation.
抱歉 你说发生了什么
I'm sorry. What happened?
我的一个员工偷了东西
Um, my employee that stole.
那长官说你有跟他讨论过这件事
The officer said you'd been talking to him.
警♥察♥ 发生什么事了 我病了一天了
The police? What happened? I-I've been sick all day.
我一整天都迷迷糊糊的
I've got that thing going around.
你没有跟丹尼尔长官电♥话♥联♥系♥过吗
You haven't been talking to Officer Daniels on the other line?
我今天没有跟任何人说过话
I haven't talked to anybody today.
你是第一个跟我说话的人
You're the first person I've talked to.
出了什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
要我过来一趟吗
Should... Should I come in?
-你还好吗 -你到底是谁
- Hey, you okay? - Who are you?
我要来一份原味的鸡肉三明治
Yes, I'll have an original Chickwich,
还要来一份暴风雪冰淇淋
and I'll have one of those Frost Blenders. Um...
桑德拉 我在开玩笑呢 是我
Ha! I'm just kidding, Sandra. It's me.
我是丹尼尔长官 逗你玩呢
It's Officer Daniels, messing with ya.
怎么了 他把电♥话♥挂了吗
Wait. He hung up?
星号♥加69
Star-69.
你一定累坏了吧
Look, you must be exhausted.
我们跟你的父母说过了
We spoke to your parents.
他们要过来接你了
They're gonna meet you,
我们明天早上再处理这件事吧
and we can finish this first thing in the morning, okay?
你一直都在桑德拉手下工作吗
Have you always worked under Sandra?
是她雇佣我的
She hired me.
你觉得她这个上司做得怎么样
How would you describe her as a boss?
她人挺好的
She's nice.
是吗 她有经常为员工着想吗
Yeah? She usually look out for her employees?
八个月的 从六月十九号♥开始
8 months, June 19...
这是整个系统的备份吗
The backups for the whole system, huh?
是的 然后还有
Yeah, and then...
还有最后一个问题
One last question, though.
当他们叫你脱掉衣服的时候
When they told you you had to take your clothes off,
你能不能解释一下为什么你不反抗呢
is there a reason you didn't just say no?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道是祸躲不过
I just knew it was gonna happen.
我的小甜心 你回来啦
Hi, sweetheart. How are you?
你手上拿着什么呢
What do you got there?
来 我来帮你把外套脱了吧
Here, let me take your coat off.
这是我的小兔子洛维
This is my bunny, Lovey.
我把它从外公的家里拿来了
I got it at my grandpa's house.
是吗 是从外公家拿来的吗
Yeah? You got it at grandpa's house?
你知道它有多少个口袋吗
Um, and do you know how many pockets he has?
有多少个
How many?
它这里有一个口袋
He... he has one pocket right here.
-只有一个吗 -你知道洛维
- Just one? - Did you know Lovey
跟一个叫莉迪亚的美人鱼结婚了吗
got married to a mermaid named Lydia?
他们吃了什么鸡肉
What the hell did they put in
全疯了吗
that chicken made everyone lose their fucking minds?
首当其冲是找到那个打电♥话♥的人
First thing we gotta do, find the caller.
我觉得最有可能的是在那间杂货店
All right. And... my best guess is the grocery
或者在马路对面的波士顿超♥市♥的附近
or the Boston Market across the street.
四处打听一下 看看有没有人
Ask around. See if they
有见到过可疑的人在商店门前
saw anybody suspicious lingering on the phone
过长时间地边打电♥话♥边徘徊
out in front of their stores for too long.
那家伙不是用本地座机或者手♥机♥打的电♥话♥
Guy wasn't calling from a local number or cell.
他是用电♥话♥卡打的电♥话♥
He was calling from a calling card.
你好
Yes, hello.
我打过来是因为我们这里遇到了麻烦
I'm calling because we had a situation here
有一桩骚扰电♥话♥导致的性侵犯案
where a prank phone call led to a sexual assault,
其实算是强♥奸♥了 但是
um, actually a rape, but,
我们发现用来打电♥话♥的那张电♥话♥卡
we found that the calling card, used to make the call
是从你们辖区买♥♥到的
was purchased in your jurisdiction.
骚扰电♥话♥导致的强♥奸♥案
Prank phone call that turned into a rape.
想起来了 是在快餐店里发生的吧
Yeah, I remember. It was at a fast-food joint, right?
电影精选列表