桑德拉还在吗
Is Sandra still in there?
她刚出去
She just left.
您卡上余额一分钟
You have one minute left on this card.
-妈的 -什么
- Shit. - What?
你来了吗
Are you coming?
-妈的 该死的 -喂
- Fuck me. God damn it. - Hello?
该死的
Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
喂 丹尼尔长官 你在听吗
Hello? Officer Daniels, are you there?
瑞贝卡家出现了情况 埃文
Hey. I got a situation here at Rebecca's house, Evan.
如果掉线了
If I lose you...
你要我打回来吗
Do you want to call back?
您卡上余额30秒
You have 30 seconds left on this card.
喂
Hello?
他还待那儿不出来干嘛
Hey, what the hell is he doing back there?
是她的未婚夫 他们马上就结婚了
It's her fiancé. They're getting married.
是 这不太好吧
Yeah, well, it's kinda fucked up
他单独和贝琪在后面
that he's back there alone with Becky,
尤其是她还半裸着
especially since she's half-naked like that.
我和她说过我不赞成
I told her I didn't like
把她衣服拿到车里
the idea of taking the clothes out to the car.
我和她说过整件事我都看不惯
Yeah, well, I told her I didn't like the whole thing.
那些警♥察♥真是见鬼
Th-Those cops are fucked.
是啊
Yeah.
-好了 我回来了 -喂
- Okay, I'm back. - Hello?
喂 你在吗 能听见我说话吗
Hello? You there? Can you hear me?
-能 -刚刚的事抱歉
- Yeah. - Sorry about that.
要处理下她家的事
Had to deal with inspection of her home.
现在这边情况非常不妙
Things just got very serious over here.
刚刚进行到哪儿了
So where were we?
你有责骂她不够顺从吗
Did you scold her for her insubordination yet?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
开始吧
Well, you gotta get on that.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我需要你打她屁♥股♥
I need you to give her a spanking
因为她刚刚跟桑德拉说话很无礼
'cause she was talking smack to Sandra,
但我得先和她解释一下
but I need to explain it to her first.
懂了吗
You know?
你是说
You mean...
-你能告诉她吗 -真的去做
- Can you tell her that? - ...actually do that?
-是 我需要你来做 -我觉得
- Yeah. I need you to do that... - Yeah, I can tell...
但我得和她说下
but I need to tell her that.
他说你不顺从
He says you were disobeying
因为你和桑德拉那样讲话
because you were talking to Sandra like that.
你能让她听电♥话♥吗
Can you put her on for me?
他想和你说话
He wants to talk to you.
我什么都没做 长官
I didn't do anything, sir.
不是说过要对桑德拉友好吗
Didn't we talk about you going easy on Sandra?
她很难做 我们也一样
That all this would be hard on her? Did we not?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我呢 瑞贝卡
What about me, Rebecca?
你知道这事儿对我有多难吗
Do you even understand how hard this is on me?
你以为我喜欢现在的情形吗
You think I like situations like this?
我不喜欢 没有人会喜欢
No. I don't. Nobody does.
我说你不服从命令你赞不赞同
Would you agree with me that you're disobeying?
你是赞同的 对吧
You'd agree with me, right?
我想是的 我赞同 先生
I guess. Yes, sir.
那就好 那就对了
Good. Then you'd be right.
你以前做错事的时候会被怎么惩罚
What used to happen when you've been bad?
小时候你不听话会被打屁♥股♥ 对吗
When you were a kid, you'd get a spanking, right?
所以埃文要打你的屁♥股♥ 明白吗
Evan will have to spank you, right?
因为你做错事了
For being bad.
你得对他友好
And then you can do something nice for him.
你能做到吗 你愿不愿意接受惩罚
Can you do that? Can you take your punishment
因为他协助警方 为他做点什么
and do something nice for his assisting the police?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
真是个乖女孩
Good girl.
现在你把电♥话♥递给还他吧
Now I want you to give him back the phone.
我是凡
It's Van.
埃文 你在听吗
Evan, you there?
听着呢
Yes.
好的 我跟她说了一下
Okay, well, I talked to her,
她也知道自己做错了事
and she understands she did something wrong,
所以你得打她的屁♥股♥ 你能做到吗
and you're gonna need to spank her. Can you do that?
-我能做到 -那就好
- Yeah. I can do that. - Okay.
但是 我不是要你轻轻地打她
But, hey, I don't want you to just pat her, you know?
这不是儿戏
This isn't patty-cakes here.
我要你
I really want you to...
我要你向她传达一种信息
I want you to send a message
这种不听话的行为是不被容忍♥的
that this behavior will not be tolerated.
用力点 打久一点
Hard and long,
要打很久很久
for a really long time.
在你知道她明白你的意思之前
I don't want you to stop
你不要停下来
until you know that you got your message across.
还有 把电♥话♥放在离她很近的地方
And lay the phone real close,
近到我能听到你打她的声音
real close so I can hear.
你是要我把电♥话♥放在她的背上
You want me to, um, lay the phone on her back
让你听到吗
so you can hear?
是的 这主意好极了
Yeah, that's an excellent idea.
就把电♥话♥放在她的背上吧
Just... Yeah, lay the phone right on her back.
好吧
All right.
好吧 然后呢
All right, what?
好吧 先生
All right... sir.
然后我们得让她做点什么
Okay, and then we'll have her do something...
为你做点什么 来答谢你
really nice for you, thank you for all your...
在这件事上对我们的帮助和耐心
help and patience in this matter, okay?
-好 -开始吧
- Mmmmm. - You go ahead now.
他要你趴在我的膝盖上
So he says you have to bend over my lap.
来啊
Come on.
快来啊
Come on.
过来啊
Come here.
这是您的餐点
Here you go.
现在里面的情况怎么样了
So what's going on with the situation in back?
在等那些警♥察♥过来呢
Just waiting for them to come.
凡在里面干什么
What's Van doing?
他在警♥察♥过来之前看着她呢
He's guarding her till they get here,
他就在里面坐着
just sitting back there.
等前台没那么忙了
Well, when it slows down out here,
你要我进去陪着她吗
you want me to go sit with her?
也许吧 看情况吧
Maybe. We'll see.
您好 您要点什么
Hi! Can I take your order?
埃文 怎么了
What's going on, Evan?
你说话呀
Talk to me, buddy!
你要是不跟我说话这样就没有意义了
This doesn't work unless you talk to me.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's going on.
-两位好 -埃文 你在听吗
- Hey, guys... - Evan, you there?
我给你们拿了点吃的
I brought you something to eat.
发生什么事了吗
What's going on in here?
你干吗不听电♥话♥
Why aren't you on the phone?
他把电♥话♥挂了吗
Did he hang up?
丹尼尔长官
Officer Daniels?
桑德拉 你好啊
Sandra, hello there.
发生了什么事了
What's going on?
没出什么问题吧
Is everything okay?
桑德拉 你那可怜的未婚夫等得快累死了
Sandra, we've exhausted your poor fiance with all the waiting.
我想是时候让他回家了
I think it's time we let him go home.
怎么了 出了什么事了吗
Why? Is there a problem?
没有 他做得很好 只是
No, no, he's been great, but...
该死的 发生什么事了
God damn it, what happened?
我不觉得是他的错 他只是没能够
I don't think it's his fault. He just hasn't been able
电影精选列表