没错
That's right.
对方说他是个警♥察♥
Caller said he was a cop, um,
要他们对一个女孩搜身
made 'em strip-search a girl.
-发生在温迪快餐店里 -没错
- It was at a Wendy's. - That's right.
温迪国际快餐连锁集团 美国第三大的快餐连锁集团
不 不是在温迪快餐店里
No, not a Wendy's, no.
我们查到了卖♥♥出那张电♥话♥卡的店
We've identified the place where the calling card was sold from.
是你在的辖区里 这事昨晚才发生的
Its in your district, and this just happened last night.
找到了 是发生在温迪快餐店里的
Here. It was at a Wendy's.
你是从波士顿打来的吧
You're calling from Boston, right?
波士顿 不是的
Boston? No.
我就在俄亥俄州
Was right here in Ohio.
"经理对未成年顾客搜了身
"Manager strip-searched teen customer,
在温迪快餐店 埃塞克斯郡 麻省"
Wendy's, Essex County, Massachusetts."
两周之前发生的
Two weeks ago.
这种事不止发生过了一次吗
This happened more than once?
你♥他♥妈♥的不会在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me.
看看他们有没有监控录像
See if they got security.
有 在这呢
Yeah, right there.
那他是用现金支付的了
So he paid cash.
他还买♥♥了一个预付费手♥机♥
And he bought one of those prepaid cellphones,
所以你的追查才会碰到麻烦
so that's why you're having trouble with that.
但还是有好消息的
But there is good news.
摄像头把他拍下来了
We got him on video.
那太好了
That's great.
你该跟录像里出现过的工作人员都谈一谈
You should see some of the stuff we got on video.
他有可能是其中的任何人
Well, I mean, he could be anybody
只要是三十来岁约一米八的白人都有可能
who's white, 5'11, and in their 30s.
但是镜头里有一扇窗 我能看见他的车
But, the footage had a big window, and I could see his car.
能看到车牌号♥吗
You got a license plate?
看不到 但是能看到一张
No, but there was a parking sticker
这条路上的一个办公楼停车场的停车卡
from this office park right down the road.
你肯定想不到这家伙是做什么工作的
You won't believe what this guy does for a living.
女士你好 今天我想向您介绍
Hello, ma'am. We're calling today
一种重要的账户安全保险
with an important offer about your banking security.
您应该知道我们的公♥司♥是专门为您这样
Well, you should know that our company
希望能监控自己信用安全的人
specializes in credit protection for people like you
提供信贷的
who want to monitor their credit scores.
女士 我能赶在其他人盗用您的名字
Well, ma'am, I can make it happen right away
去非法贷款之前马上帮您办好
before someone uses your name to gain credit.
您能稍等一下吗
Can you hold on a sec?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to speak with you
有关针对桑德拉·富勒姆的民事诉讼
about a civil suit against Sandra Fromme.
我觉得没有这个必要吧
I don't think that's the route to take.
这种骚扰电♥话♥全国到处都有发生
These calls were happening all over the country,
你们这连锁集团里也不例外
even in your particular chain.
不用了 谢谢
No. I'm... Thank you.
你可以起诉桑德拉
You could sue Sandra, you know,
一个失业了的前快餐业工作人员
this unemployed, former fast-food worker,
或者 你也可以起诉
or you... you could bring a suit
整个温迪国际快餐连锁集团
against the national corporation.
他们没有尽到提醒员工防止恶作剧的责任
They weren't issuing specific enough warnings on hoaxes.
你和凡已经分手了吗
So you and Van are no longer together?
是的 自从那晚我就没跟他说过话
No, I haven't talked to him since that night,
我再也不想跟他说话了
and I don't want to ever,
因为他的所作所为
because of what... because of what he did.
那你觉得你那样做是不是也有责任呢
But do you feel any responsibility for what you did?
当然了
Of course I do.
我感到
I feel...
贝琪的遭遇让我很难过 但是
I feel that it was terrible what happened to Becky, but I...
我做了我认为是正确的事情
I was doing what I thought was the right thing.
我做了我认为在那情况下任何人都会
I... I did what I think, um, anybody would do,
包括你也会做的事
what you would do in that circumstance.
只是因为有人在电♥话♥里叫你那么做
Take a girl's clothes away
你就拿走了一个女孩的衣服吗
because someone told you to on the phone?
那是因为他自称是警♥察♥
Someone who said they were the police.
你知道警♥察♥局离你的店只有半英里吗
Did you know that the police station was only a half-mile away?
他说他在她的家里做调查
Well, what he said was that he was investigating from her house.
我就问他
And I asked him...
"你什么时候会来" 我问了好多次了
You know, "When are you coming?" I asked many times.
他一直没来过 你一点也不觉得可疑吗
And yet he never came, and that didn't make you suspicious?
我问的所有问题他都知道该怎么回答
He had an answer every time that I asked a question.
我也觉得这一切都很奇怪
And everything about it was strange to me,
但是他 我当时压力很大
but he... I was very, very stressed,
我们那天也忙的不得了
and we were very busy,
我每问一个问题他都能够回答
and when I asked him a question, he always had an answer.
你是被洗♥脑♥了吗
Were you brainwashed?
洗♥脑♥吗
Brainwashed? Well, I mean,
我觉得自己好愚蠢
I felt very foolish.
这点我承认
I can say that. Heh.
但是有没有被洗♥脑♥我不好说
But I don't know would I say brainwashed.
也许是有那么一点
Maybe, a little bit.
这么说你也算是受害者了吧
So you were a victim, too.
我绝对是受害者
I was absolutely a victim.
也许没有贝琪被害得那么惨
Not maybe like Becky was a victim,
但是这个恶作剧实在是太恶毒了
but, that was a very evil prank that was played,
我根本就不想去做
and I didn't want to do those things.
我觉得他利用了我
I felt he took advantage of me.
我纯粹是按照他说的去做
I did what I was told to do.
贝琪跟你说过她不想让你那样做
Becky told you that she didn't want you to do it.
这件事对她来说不是闹着玩的
It wasn't a prank to her.
她求你不要那么做
She begged you to stop.
你难道没有多想想吗
It never occurred to you to think twice?
她没有
Well, she didn't...
我没有
No, I don't...
我的印象里不是这样的
That's not how I recall.
她同意让我们搜身
She agreed to the search.
她什么都同意了 就是这样
And she agreed to everything that she... Yeah.
但是在录像里她一直在哭一直在恳求
Well, it seems like she's crying and begging on the tape.
当你进去的时候
What about when you came in
埃文还让她裸着你又是怎么想的
and Van still had her uncovered?
不是的 她那时候穿着围裙的
No, she had her apron.
她从头到尾都穿着围裙
She always had the apron on.
围裙把她裹得挺严实的
She was covered by the apron.
对不起 我不太明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
录像里很明显能看到她是赤♥裸♥着的
On the tape, you can clearly see her naked...
-不是的 -你刚进去的那一会
- Mm, no. - One moment when you walk in.
那个 麻烦你们播放一下录像好吗
Can we, um... can we play that tape?
你那时候 你那时候是怎么想的
What were you... what were you thinking then?
桑德拉你不用回答这种问题的
Sandra, you won't answer those kinds of questions.
-好的 -这种问题你不要回答
- Okay. - We aren't answering that.
这种问题我们是不会回答的
We won't answer that.
她不能回答我的问题吗
She can't answer that question for me?
不能
No.
你是本地人吗
You from the area?
不是 祖籍不在这
No, not originally.
是吗 祖籍是哪里
Oh really? Where are you from?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
那地方挺美的
Oh. It's lovely down there
只要你不怕热 对吧
if-if you don't mind the heat, isn't it?
我的一个表亲去过那里
Well, yeah, I had a cousin who went there,
我想那里的湿度是挺高的
and, the humidity, I think, is very high.
超过70个相似案例在美国30个州发生
电影精选列表