关了
Yes.
今天粥的做法是不是不太一样?
Did you do something different with the soup tonight?
粥的做法不太一样?
Did I do something different with the soup?
对
Yeah.
没有啊
No.
我的意思是很好吃
I mean, it’s delicious. It’s great. Right?
不过味道有点不太一样
It just tastes a little different.
嗯
Hmm.
闻起来...
It smells like...
闻起来有股肉桂的味道
Smell it. Yeah, it smells like cinnamon.
嗯
Mm.
彼得
Peter.
彼得 你是不是干了什么?
Peter. Have you done something?
彼得
Peter.
儿子 看着我
Son, look at me.
说实话
Tell me the truth.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你做了什么?告诉我
What did you do? You tell me.
告诉我 你做了什么?
Tell me, what did you do?
你伤害了我姐姐
You hurt my sister.
-你说什么? -天啊
What did you say? Oh, my God.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
报♥警♥
Call 911.
-出什么事了? -快报♥警♥!
What is going on? Call 911!
彼得!
Peter!
别跑!
Stop!
彼得
Peter.
不能让她出来
Don’t let her out.
不能让她...
Don’t let her...
出来
out.
彼得 是你吗?
Peter, is that you?
是你干的吗?
Did you do it?
他们死了吗?
Are they gone?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得死了
I think so.
你有钥匙吗?
Do you have the keys?
嗯
Yeah.
钟
The clock.
小心
Be careful.
很重的
It’s so heavy.
彼得 你没事吧?
Peter. Are you all right?
没事
I’m okay.
看到了吗?
Do you see it?
你能打开吗?
Do you think you could open it?
好孩子 彼得
Good boy, Peter.
看着他们死去是什么感觉?
What was it like watching them die?
不给糖 就捣蛋!
Trick-or-treat!
就像花♥园♥里的那个女孩
Just like the girl in the garden.
彼得 你自己在家吗?
Hey, Peter! You alone in there?
我们来跟你打个招呼
We just came by to say hi.
他们是想搞我们吗?
Are they fucking with us?
速战速决吧
Let’s get this done.
嘿 彼得
Hey, Peter.
你在家吗?
Are you here?
我们知道你在里面
We know you’re in here!
彼得 你到底在哪?
Peter, where the fuck are you?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
啊?
Huh?
不!
No!
布莱恩 我的腿
Brian, my leg!
我的腿被抓住了 布莱恩 帮帮我!
It’s got my leg. Brian, help me!
布莱恩 帮帮我!
Brian, help me!
不!
No! No!
不!
No, no!
布莱恩?
Brian?
怎么回事?
What?
布莱恩?
Brian?
布莱恩?
Brian?
布莱恩!
Brian!
你说什么?
What did you say?
走开!
Go!
不!
No!
你出生的时候
When you were born,
他们那么开心
they were so happy.
但我出生的时候
When I was born,
他们却在尖叫
they screamed.
所以爸爸给我挖了个地下室
So, Daddy made me a pit.
然后给我做了个笼子
Then he made me a cage.
你在温暖的床上哭泣的时候
While you were whining in this warm bed,
我正在蛛网和老鼠中间受折磨
I was suffering among cobwebs and rats,
学会如何爬行
learning how to climb.
如何撕咬
how to bite,
学会如何让你按我说的做
learning how to make you do what I want.
不给糖 就捣蛋!
Trick-or-treat.
放开我 求你了!
Let me go, please!
救命!
Help!
你在这里很安全
You’ll be safe in here.
有人吗?
Hello?
彼得?
Peter?
彼得
Peter.
天啊 发生了什么?
Oh, my fucking God. What the fuck?
快跑!
Run!
彼得?
Peter?
-迪瓦恩老师! -彼得
Miss Devine! Peter.
迪瓦恩老师 快跑!
Miss Devine, run!
迪瓦恩老师 快跑!
Miss Devine, run!
迪瓦恩老师 快跑!
Miss Devine, run!
彼得!天啊
Peter! God. Oh, my God.
你快跑啊
You have to run.
不 我不能把你丢在这里
No, no, I’m not leaving you here.
快离开这里!
You have to get out of here!
那是什么东西?
What the hell is that thing?
是我姐姐
It’s my sister.
她来了!
She’s coming!
退后
Stand back.
彼得 快来
Peter, come on. Come on, Peter. Come on.
快点 彼得
Come on, Peter.
-你去哪? -拿钥匙
Where are you going? The keys.
快点
Come on. Go, go.
不!
No!
你为什么会这样?
Why are you like this?
不是所有孩子都像你一样完美 彼得
Not every child can be as perfect as you, Peter.
我天生就是这样
I was just born this way.
没人会爱一个怪物
And no one loves a monster.
-彼得! -迪瓦恩老师!
Peter! Miss Devine!
我不知道你是什么
I don’t know what you are,
但如果你敢伤害他
but if you hurt him,
我就杀了你
I’ll fucking kill you.
不!
No!
迪瓦恩老师!
Miss Devine!
彼得!
Peter!
求你了
Please.
你是我弟弟
You’re my brother.
彼得 我们走
Peter, let’s go.
彼得 你还不明白吗?
Don’t you see, Peter?
我们流着相同的血液
It’s in our blood.
你杀了爸爸妈妈
You killed Mom and Dad.
你跟我一样
You’re just like me.
不!
No!
我跟你不一样
I’m not like you.