离开这堵墙
To leave the wall.
别说了 你吓到我了
Please stop. No, you’re scaring me.
你必须体验惊吓
You need to be scared.
爸妈都是魔鬼 彼得
Mom and Dad, they’re evil, Peter.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
马上就轮到你了
Your time is coming.
谁啊?
Hello?
妈妈?
Mom?
有人吗?
Hello?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
彼得
Peter.
彼得 看看你把你妈搞成什么样了
Look what you’ve done to your mother, Peter.
彼得
Peter.
你一直在尖叫挣扎
You were screaming and thrashing around.
嘘
Shh.
没事的 只是个噩梦
It’s okay. It was just a bad dream.
嘘
Shh.
你…
Wha...
你梦见什么了?
What was it about?
我...
I...
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
现在不用怕了
Well, it can’t hurt you now.
要是他们把你关在他们房♥间
If they keep you in their room,
你怎么还能跟我说话?
then how are you talking to me?
我逃跑了
I escaped.
我是一路爬过来找你的
I scratched and clawed my way to you.
彼得 爸妈恨我
Mom and Dad? They hate me, Peter.
等他们受够我了 我就完了
Once they’ve had enough of me, I’m finished.
他们会杀了我
They’ll kill me.
然后就会把你关进墙里
And they’ll put you in the wall.
不会的
No.
他们不会这么做
They wouldn’t do that.
他们不会杀人的
They wouldn’t kill anybody.
你错了 彼得
No, Peter.
他们已经杀过了
They already have.
你得去看看他们在花♥园♥里埋了什么
You need to see what’s buried in the garden.
我告诉你位置
I’ll tell you where.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在想…
I was thinking that, um,
我知道我不能出去要糖果
I know I can’t go trick-or-treating,
但是也许我们能一起雕刻南瓜灯?
but maybe we could carve a pumpkin.
那天是万圣节
It was Halloween.
在他们把我关进墙里之前
Before they locked me in the wall.
有人来家门前要糖果
A trick-or-treater came to the door.
我让她帮我
I asked her for help.
她看到我了
And she saw me.
他们就把她杀了 彼得
They killed her, Peter.
我不想跟那个小女孩一个下场
I don’t want to end up like that girl.
我会把你救出来的
I’m getting you out of there.
我要把你就出来 然后…
I’m gonna get you out of there and then,
然后我们一起逃跑
then we’re gonna run away.
我们会是一家人 真正的家人
We’re gonna be a family. A real one.
怎么救我?
But how?
我知道有人能帮忙
I think I know somebody that can help.
喂?
Hello?
迪瓦恩老师?
Miss Devine?
彼得?
Peter?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
喂?
Hello?
你好 你是彼得的妈妈吗?
Hi, is this Peter’s mom?
是的 你是迪瓦恩小姐?
It is. Is this Miss Devine?
彼得刚才好像给我打电♥话♥了
I think Peter just tried to call me.
确实
He did, indeed.
彼得跟我说他很想念他的老师
Peter was just telling me how dearly he misses his teacher,
我就说“彼得 给她打电♥话♥吧
and so I said, "Peter, just give her a ring.
你亲口跟她说嘛”
"Tell her yourself."
不过他还是太害羞了
But unfortunately, his shy streak seems to have gotten the best of him.
他现在脸红得像猴子屁♥股♥
He’s like a little blushing bride over here.
真可爱
It’s so cute.
那你们下次再说吧
Well, better luck next time, I suppose.
很抱歉打扰你了 万圣节快乐
So sorry to have bothered you. Have a happy Halloween.
你太不乖了 彼得
That was bad, Peter.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这是非常严重的错误
You did a very bad thing.
你居然给陌生人打电♥话♥?
You called a stranger?
她又不知道怎么才是对你好
She doesn’t know best for you.
她不像我和你♥爸♥爸那么爱你
She doesn’t love you the way your father and I do.
我对你太失望了
I am so disappointed in you.
那是什么?
What is that?
没什么!
It’s nothing!
不
No.
不
No...
不
No, no.
不
No. No.
不
No.
她…她跟你说了什么?
What... What did she tell you?
她跟你说了什么?
What did she tell you?
随便吧 已经不重要了
It doesn’t matter. Whatever.
现在不管发生什么 全都是你的错
Whatever happens now, it will be your fault.
你就等你♥爸♥爸回家吧
You just wait until your father gets home.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
我听见他们的话了
I heard them.
他们知道了
They know.
他们要杀了我们
They are going to kill us.
彼得 想想办法
Peter, you have to do something.
彼得
Peter.
-清理干净 只能这样了 -我不想
Clean house. That’s all there is to it. I don’t want to.
不能再拖了 必须彻底解决
We can’t keep finding temporary solutions.
这样...
That is...
我知道你能听见 孩子
I know you’re awake, son.
今晚你好好睡吧
You get a good night’s sleep.
明天等我回家 你要去花♥园♥帮我
When I get home tomorrow, you’ll help me out in the garden.
我们有个问题要解决
There’s a problem we need to take care of.
是黑腐病 正在整个花♥园♥里蔓延
It’s black rot. Killing off the whole garden.
这种病害
And blight like this,
传播得非常快
it spreads fast.
如果不立刻解决...
Get rid of it now or...
所有的健康南瓜都会被传染
or all the healthy pumpkins will get infected.
这可不行
And we can’t have that.
我们要把这些南瓜埋了
We’re going to bury the pumpkins,
希望下次能有个好收成吧
and we’re going to hope that the next crop is better.
下次应该运气更好
Better luck next time.
明白吗?
You understand?
你去把铲子拿起来
So, I want you to pick up that shovel
挖坑吧
and dig.
表弟 是这里吗?
Hey, cuz, this is the house?
对
Yeah.
死定了
Wicked.
抱歉
Sorry.
就不能让我们安安静静吃顿饭吗?
Can a family not eat in peace?
别玩食物 彼得
Stop playing with your food, Peter.
不给糖 就捣蛋!
Trick-or-treat!
走开!
Go away!
门廊的灯关了吗?
Porch light off?