你不能这样
You can't do this.
现在好了
Well, now,
这次轮到你滚出去了
I guess it's your turn to get the hell out.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
佩内尔认为他的汤太凉了
Pernell thinks his soup's cold.
挨千刀的
Goddamn it!
这招漂亮
That was good.
好吧 好吧 我们两个小时赶过去
All right, well, two hours, please.
什么鬼...
What the...
她在这里干什么?
What is she doing here?
这就是我和你们说的那个女人
It's the woman I told you about.
你不能来这里 嘿
You can't be here! Hey!
你不能待在这里
You can't be here.
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
你....
Hel...
你想怎样?
What do you want?
嘿
Hey.
又怎么了?
What?
麻烦告诉我你在找什么?
You mind telling me what you're looking for?
赶快离开这里 快
Get on out of here. Get!
想干什么?
What?
哦 杂种
Oh, son of a bitch!
我发誓...
I swear...
上帝
God!
来人救救我
Somebody help me!
为什么
Why?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
砍倒他们 种下种子 传播他们的血液 看之 喂之
Cut them down,plant the seed, spread their blood, watch Him feed.
砍倒他们 种下种子 传播他们的血液 看之 喂之
Cut them down, plant the seed, spread their blood, watch Him feed.
流血并死亡 流血并死亡
Bleed and die, bleed and die. Bleed and die, bleed and die.
砍倒他们 种下种子 传播他们的血液 看之 喂之
Cut them down, plant the seed, spread their blood, watch Him feed.
砍倒他们 种下种子 传播他们的血液 看之 喂之
Cut them down, plant the seed, spread their blood, watch Him feed.
啊
Ah!
亚伦
Aaron?
亚伦
Aaron!
亚伦 哦 我的上帝 你在这里做什么?
Aaron! Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
我看见你跑进树林 所以就跟着你进来了
I saw you run into the woods so I followed you.
我看到你在和那些孩子做的好事
I saw what you were doing with those kids.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
亚伦
Aaron!
妈妈去找点药 好吗 亚伦?
Mommy's gonna get some medicine, okay, Aaron?
你留在这里 妈妈会马上回来 好吗
You stay here. Mommy's gonna be right back, okay?
没关系 宝贝 没关系的
It's okay, baby. It's all right.
对不起 亚伦
I'm sorry, Aaron.
我会不惜一切代价来救你 我的帅孩子
I would do anything to save you, my beautiful boy.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
嘿 你早起来了
Hey, you're up early.
-我需要你的帮助 -当然可以 你没事吧?
- I need your help. - Uh, sure. Are you okay?
我知道我无权让你承担这些
I know I have no right to burden you with this.
呃 你想私下谈谈吗?
Uh, do you wanna go somewhere where we could be alone?
不 不 没关系 他可以在场
No, no, it's okay. He can hear this.
我希望他在场
I want him to hear this.
你有没有听说过内布拉斯加州的加特林
Have you ever heard of Gatlin, Nebraska?
是的 那里大约十年前发生过大规模杀戮
Yeah, where they had that mass killing a decade or so ago.
其中一个孩子听到了一个声音
One of the children heard a voice.
他们认为这声音来自上帝 但事实并非如此
And they thought that voice came from God, but it didn't.
还不止这些
It was something else.
所以所有这些孩子都开始跟随...
And so, all these children began to follow this...
跟随...
this...
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我是那些孩子中的一个
I was one of those kids.
他们难道不是全自焚了吗?
Didn't they all set fire to themselves?
不是全部
Not all of 'em.
当我怀上亚伦时 事情就改变了
When I got pregnant with Aaron, things changed.
我意识到他们想要的是他
And I realized they wanted him.
加特林逃出后 我们只好继续四处流浪
After Gatlin, we just kept moving around.
我们在同一个地方从未超过一两天 而且...
We never stayed in one place more than a day or two at a time, and...
我也不确定 我只是觉得我们正在被跟踪
I don't know, I just felt like we were being... followed.
不止一个人
Not by any one person
不同的地方被不同的人跟踪
but by different people in different places.
你怎么知道的?
How could you tell?
你...我感觉你要惹上麻烦
You just... you kinda get a sense of things.
我真的...我真的不知道如何解释它 但他们 呃...
I don't... I don't really know how to explain it, but they, um...
我需要你为我做件事 一件事
I need you to do something for me. One thing.
只有一件事 我可以处理其余的事情
Just one thing, and I can handle the rest.
尽你所能让我的儿子离开这里
Get my son as far away from here as you possibly can.
我就需要你为我做这件事 莎拉 求你了
I need you to do this for me, Sarah, please.
我...我无能为力
I... I don't know.
-我不知道该说些什么 -让他离开这里
- I don't know what to say.- Just get him away from here.
我知道我没有权利把这件事扯到你身上 但他不能留在这里 尤其现在
I know that I have no right to put this on you, but he cannot be here,not now.
你们可以一起离开这里
You could both leave together.
不 我必须做点什么 而且不能牵涉到亚伦
No, I have to do something,and it can't involve Aaron.
什么?
What?
这个镇上有个女孩
There's someone in this town.
她会做一些可怕的事情
She's gonna do something terrible.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我知道她是怎么想的
I know how she thinks.
你知道这听起来有多疯狂
You know how crazy that sounds.
那如果我真疯了
Then if I'm crazy,
就更有理由让我的儿子到一个更安全的地方
that is even more reason for you to get my son to a safer place.
求你了
Please.
我不确定能做到
I don't know.
听着 莎拉 13年前我做了一件很糟糕的事情
Look, I've done something awful, Sarah, 13 years ago.
我无法挽回
And I can't take it back.
我所能做的就是确保它永不再发生 永不
All that I can do is make sure it never happens again, ever.
这是我可以为这个世界做的最后一件事
This is the last thing that I have that I can give to this world
也为我的儿子
to my son.
现在 我恳求
Now, I'm asking,
我请求你 请帮助我解决这个难题
I'm begging you, please, help me make this right.
好吧
Okay.
我在塔尔萨碰到了一个叫坚持不懈的大脑的前夫
I got this stick-for-brains ex up in Tulsa.
他是一个完全失败者 但他喜欢孩子
He's a total loser, but he's great with kids.
我可以带他去那里
I can take him there.
非常感谢 你真是天赐之物
Thank you so much.You are a total godsend.
没关系的
No problem.
好的 还有个小问题
Okay, one tiny problem.
-什么? -我没有车
- What? - I don't have a car.
哦 嘿 我在22分钟内预约了植牙
Oh,hey,I have an appointment for a root canal in 22 minutes.
呃 是辆绿色的现代
Uh, it's the pea green Hyundai.
-那辆就是 就在那里 -我必须在8点之前到达市里
-That one right there.-I have to be in the city by 8:00,
在高峰期间...
and with rush hour the way it is...
糖果 糖果
Shirke, Candy Shirke.
我的修理单呢...
I have the estimate right here. Oh...
修了一个坏的风扇皮带 换了一个新的散热器软管
I'm in for a broken fan belt, a new radiator hose,
你也要检查轴瓦
and you were gonna check the bushings, too.
当我加速的时候 我会听到这种磨碎的噪音
I get this grindy noise when I accelerate,
-特别是在寒冷的天气...-卡尔
- especially on cold...- Carl?
我真的不能迟到
I really can't afford to be late.
他答应我车在7点半准备好...
He promised that the car would be ready at 7:30...
闭嘴
Shut up!
卡尔
Carl?
他们会认为我做的
They'll think I did this.
这是计划之中 对吧?
That's the plan, right?
出来
Come out.
出来
Come out!
-就是这辆? -是啊
- This what we got? - Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我会来找你们的 我保证 好吗
I'll come for you. I promise, okay?
要小心 女汉子
Be careful there, hit girl.
每当我爬到这里 我都为此震惊
Whenever I'm up here, I'm just struck
电影精选列表