你可以去吃午饭了
You can go ahead and take your lunch now.
哦 不 这是... 我们不饿
Oh, no, it's... we're good.
嘿 呃 呃...
Hey, hey, um...
约瑟芬汉堡店在街对面
Josephine's, across the street,
汉堡做的非常不错
does a pretty mean burger.
嗯
Hmm.
谢谢
Thanks.
快来吧?
You coming?
点你想吃的 妈妈现在有工作了
Order whatever you want. Your mom has a job.
就当我们在泰坦尼克的甲板上吧
You'd think we're on the deck of the Titanic or something.
特♥价♥餐 在白板上
The specials, they're up on the white board,
除了鸡肉和炸鸡 我们不吃了
except for the chicken fried chicken,and we are out of that.
-你怎么炸鸡的? -可以有
- How about that fried chicken? - That we got.
没有鸡哪来炸鸡?
How can you have fried chicken but not have chicken fried chicken?
他会惹麻烦吗
Is he gonna be trouble or what?
你的烤面包要糊了
Your toast is burning.
我并不做饭
I don't cook.
嘿 娃娃 我的五号♥轻松套餐呢
Hey, doll, how about my five over easy?
亲爱的 上来了
Here you go, sweetheart.
轻松烤面包餐 烤的正好
Over easy with a side of toast, well done.
我的培根呢 我总是要培根的
What about my bacon? I always have bacon.
想好了
Well?
我来个洋葱汉堡和薯条 和巧克力奶昔
Think I'll get the onion burger and fries with the chocolate shake.
好选择
That's a good call.
来了 这刚打扫干净
Here you go. This will clear the cobwebs.
不
No!
-嘿 嘿 -噢 你弄疼我了
- Hey, hey. - Ow! You hurt me.
那女的做了什么
What'd that lady do?
我很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I'm...
我以为...我很抱歉
I thought... I'm so sorry.
你没事吧?
You okay?
来吧 罗利 你去坐下
Come on, Rally, you just go and sit down.
感谢你们不嫌弃我蹩脚的工作
Thanks for distracting everybody from the crappy job I'm doing.
赶快 让这个疯狂的婊♥子♥滚出去
Come on, get that crazy bitch the hell out of here.
对不起 罗利 这里是不是太混乱了
Excuse me, Rally, but in this confusion,
我在想你啥时买♥♥下这破店并成为我的老板了?
did I miss the part where you bought this shithole and became my boss?
你看她做了什么
You seen what she did.
现在 坐回你的凳子上去
Now, sit your fat ass back down on that stool.
嘿 雷利 别太在意
Hey, Rally, don't take that shit.
你没事吧 女汉子
Are you all right there, hit girl?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
你大可不必在后面帮我
You didn't have to stick up for me back there.
哦 我就帮了
Oh. I sure as hell did.
你知道吗 因为你不是附近的
You know, you are not from around this town,
这自动让你成为我最喜欢的顾客
which automatically makes you my favorite customer.
你又听到蝗虫的叫声了吗
Did you hear the locust again?
每当你听到那个声音时 无论接下来发生什么都不是真的
Whenever you hear that sound, whatever happens next, it's not real.
不 我知道 但这次是不同 我...
No, I know, but this time was different. I...
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
不同是吗...有何不同?
Different like... different how?
就像画的画和一张照片的区别
Different like the difference between a painting and a photograph.
你回去吃完你的汉堡
You go back in there and finish your burger.
那你呢?
What about you?
我得去工作了 我不饿了
I gotta go to work.I'm fine.
-露丝 -去吧
- Ruth. - Go.
谁在里面?
Who's in there?
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
你个小样
You little shit.
自打那老家伙翘辫子一年多了
Been over a year since the old man kicked.
他的孩子们仍在争吵该怎么处理这个地方
And his kids are still bickering over what to do with the place.
我喜欢它原有的样子
I love it just the way it is.
你不知道这栖身之所对我们意味着什么
You have no idea what this means to us.
噢我...我想我能想象的出
Oh, I... I imagine I do.
我要这顶楼的卧室了
I get the bedroom at the top of the stairs!
我得回店里了
I gotta get back to the shop.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天必须见
I'm counting on it.
你知道吗 我在考虑让你上学了
You know what? I'm thinking about putting you in school.
在路德么?
Here, in Luther?
看起来我们可能会在这里一段时间了 你怎么想?
Looks like we may be here a while. What do you think?
好啊 太酷了
Yeah, cool.
晚安 梦想男孩
Good night, dream boy.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
哦 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不
No!
该起床了
Time to get up.
穿上衣服 今天是你的大日子
Get dressed. You got a big day ahead.
你就要去真正的学校了
You're the one that wanted to go to a real school.
我们需要居留证明
We will need proof of residency.
什么可以证明?
Like what?
目前的水电费 租约 抵押协议...
Current utility bill, a lease, mortgage agreement...
类似这些可以证明你你住在学区
Something that verifies that you live in the school district.
我没有那些
I don't have that.
我们刚搬来这里几天 所以...
We just got here a couple days ago, so...
抱歉
Sorry.
当您凑齐这些文件
We'll be happy to process your application
我们很乐意处理您的申请
when you have the proper documentation.
你的意思是如果我没有一个真正的家
Are you telling me that if I don't have a real home,
我就不能让孩子在这里上学吗?
I can't put my kid in your school?
克劳森女士 这不是我定的规则
I don't make the rules, Ms. Clawson.
顺便说一下
And by the way,
这还不是最难的地方呢
we haven't even gotten to the hard part yet.
什么是更难的?
What's the hard part?
父母身份证明
Proof of parental status.
什么臭规矩?
Excuse me?
亚伦 你能出去一下吗
Aaron, can you step outside for just a second?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你想和那个修理厂黑人搭讪...
If you wanna shack up with that colored boy...
-那是你的事 -你在说什么?
- that's your business. - What are you saying?
我是说 也许你应该三思而后行 关于在路德扎下根的事
I'm saying that maybe you should think twice about setting down roots here in Luther.
也许你应该...
Maybe you should just...
带上你疯狂的小马戏团 直接上路走人
take your little circus of crazy and hit the road.
如果我不这样做呢
And what if I don't?
我们不喜欢麻烦
We don't like trouble.
我们是一个和平的 上帝都敬畏的城镇 克劳森女士
We are a peaceful, God-fearing town, Ms. Clawson.
嗯 这我倒是能看出来
Mm, yeah, I can tell.
好吧
Well, then...
很高兴认识你
It was really nice meeting you.
你有个很好的孩子
It's a fine boy you have here.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
看看他们
Look at them,
他们的圣洁态度
their holier-than-thou attitudes.
这就像他们从未见过一个未婚妈妈
It's like they've never seen an unwed mother
打一个手无寸铁的孩子一样
sucker punch a defenseless kid before.
我说 我只是...我想说我很抱歉
Look, I just... I wanted to say how sorry I am.
别 开玩笑吗 其实你帮了我一个忙
No, are you kidding? You did me a favor.
那些小混♥蛋♥每个周末都会来这里聚会 却永远不会花一分钱
Those little bastards come in here every weekend just to hang out, never spend a dime.
那啥我叫莎拉
Oh, I'm Sarah, by the way.
露丝 这是亚伦
Ruth. This is Aaron.
再来个洋葱汉堡吗“A -ron”
How about another onion burger there, "A-ron"?
好啊
Yeah.
随时给我打电♥话♥
Call me anytime.
如果她有手♥机♥她会的
She would if she ever got a phone.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你们俩个腐女 别在这里搞同了行吗
You two lovebirds down there, when you're finished with your lesbian love act,
给我这里来点该死的热咖啡
I could sure as hell use some goddamn warm-up here.
请
Please.
对不起 要干活了
Excuse me, duty calls.
嘿 莎拉 你猜你老板会介意吗
Hey, Sarah, you reckon Mr. Hatcherson minds
你在那里帮助这些人吗
you comping all of those people up there?
电影精选列表