-谁说我在帮他们 -我知道你在做什么
- Who said I was comping 'em? - I know what you're doing.
你在浪费他的工资
You're stealing his fucking money.
那些免费赠品 积少成多 小姐
Those freebies, they add up, girl.
是吗 太谢谢你了 卡斯迪 为我的工作后路着想
Well, thank you, Crusty, for looking out for my job security.
-你真是一个可人爱的人 -啊
- You're a real sweetheart.- Ahh!
-你这疯狂的婊♥子♥ 你烫到我了 -我来处理
- You crazy bitch! You burned me! - I'll get that.
你烫死我了 该死的
You burned the hell out of me! Goddamn!
你知道 我很乐意为你服务
You know, I'd be happy to comp that for you.
该死的 快滚吧 你去服务其他人吧
Damn. Yeah, you comp everybody else.
哦 我去拿你的洋葱汉堡
Oh, I gotta get you that onion burger.
这个人看起来像是饿坏了
This man looks like he's starving.
呃 我得回去工作了 但我可以在一个小时内回来接他
Um, I gotta get to work,but I can be back in an hour or so and pick him up.
-好的 别担心 -不 他可以随时待在这里 只要他喜欢
-Yeah, don't worry about it. He can hang here as long as he wants.
-你确定? -是啊 我们会处的很好
- You sure? - Yeah. We'll be just fine.
看 我们已经是好哥们了
Look, best buds already.
我只是…我不想再让你尴尬 我已经...
I just...I don't wanna put you out any more than I've already...
我们很好 妈妈 回去吧
We're fine, Mom. Go.
是的 妈妈 再见
Yeah, Mom.Hasta la vista.
好吧
Okay.
好的 太好了 我一会…
Okay. Um, great. I'll...
我一会就回来
I'll be back... later.
做好了
Here you go.
你知道吗 我有种感觉 有些事情会发生在
You know, I get the feeling that there's some stuff going on
你们两个之间...
between the two of you that...
我说不好 不会用语言表达出来
I don't know, it just doesn't come out in words.
漂泊的生活只是你们两个
Living life on the road just the two of y'all,
一定很艰难 对吧?
it must be tough, right?
我的意思是 没有你自己的个人空间
I mean, just not having your own personal space,
自己的时间
time for yourself.
自己的朋友
Friends.
靠 我敢打赌你想过正常人的生活
Shoot, I bet you'd kill to have a normal life.
是的 还真是
Yeah, kinda.
你闻起来很香
You smell good.
像香皂一样
Like oil soap.
你是从哪里来的?
Where are you from?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 那个 你在哪里长大的?
I don't know. Like, where'd you grow up?
-你的家乡在哪里? -内布拉斯加州
- Where's your family from? - Nebraska.
-啊 那是一个玉米之州 -什么?
- Ah, you're a corn husker. - A what?
你很单纯
You're empty.
什么?
Hmm?
哦 是啊 呃...
Oh, yeah, um...
像那样
How'd that happen?
你不太喜欢谈论自己 是吗?
You don't much like talking about yourself, do you?
嗯 嗯
Uh-uh.
神秘少女
Mystery girl.
我说 我有一段时间没有这样了
I don't know. Haven't done that for a while.
我们没必要这样
We don't have to do this.
哦 小心 我的腿 别碰我的腿
Oh, watch my leg, watch my leg.
-你还好吗? -没事 没事 来吧 我真的很好
- Are you okay? - No, no, come on, I'm real good.
不不不
No, no, no.
-你还好吗? -是的
- You good? - Yeah.
-好的 -噢
- Okay. - Ow!
-对不起 -你没事吧?
- Sorry. - You all right?
是的 我很好 是的 是的 这很棒
Yeah, I'm fine, yeah. Yeah, it's great.
哦 我的天 不 你走吧
Oh, my God. No, get out of here.
你到底怎么回事?
What the hell's wrong with you?
孩子 你为什么不... 回到你的房♥间?
Son, why don't you just... just go on back to your room?
这里一切都很好
Everything's fine down here.
你得走了 卡尔
You need to leave, Carl.
你知道吗 你有麻烦了 这不关我的事
You know what? You got a problem,and it ain't me.
滚出去
Get out.
我一直都很体面的对待你们俩
I've been nothing but decent to you. Both of you.
亚伦
Aaron?
亚伦
Aaron!
亚伦
Aaron!
我不知道发生了什么事 呃...我只是...
I don't know what happened. Um... I just...
我们开始只是在聊天...
We were talking and...
他刚开始对我很好 我...
and he just started to get all sweet on me, and I...
这没什么
It was nothing.
你爱我爸爸吗?
Did you love my father?
我想是的
I think so.
我也不太清楚 时间过去太久了
I don't know. It was so long ago.
你希望有个男人吗?
Do you miss having a man around?
不会的 我有你
Not when I have you around.
你是我唯一重要的亲人
You're the only thing that matters.
你永远都是
You always will be.
嘿
Hey.
嗯...
Um...
-关于昨晚 我....-没什么
- About last night, I...- It was nothing.
我不能雇那种
I can't have somebody working for me
当我说话时眼睛不看我的人
that doesn't look me in my eye when I'm talking!
这样呢
Better?
是的 好多了
Yeah, better.
嘿 看这 硬汉 玩真的
Hey! Come on, Crusty. Really?
拿着 你为什么不把它拿到外面?
Here. Why don't you take him outside?
嘿 那件事 你听到的声音 是那东西
Hey,that thing, the sound you were hearing,it's them?
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know about that?
呃 亚伦告诉我的
Um, Aaron told me.
嘿 这个 我很抱歉
Hey, look, I'm sorry.
我不是故意要偷听 我只是...他有时候会担心你
I didn't mean to pry. I just...He worries about you sometimes.
我很好
I'm fine.
不要生他的气 他是个好孩子
Don't be angry with him. He's a good kid.
何时对他生气是由我决定的
I get to decide when to be angry with him.
我得回去工作 你一起走吗?
I gotta get back to work. You coming?
还没有吃完我的汉堡呢
Haven't finished my burger yet.
-那 我可以帮他 -不 不用
- Here, I can take it...- No, it's fine.
留下 吃完
Stay. Finish.
那是什么
What's that?
-没什么 -让我看看
- Nothing.- Let me see.
那女的教你做的
That girl teach you how to do this?
怎么了 没关系 我只是想知道
What? It's okay. I just wanna know.
听着 嘿 没关系的
Look. Hey. It doesn't matter.
我只是想知道谁教你做这个的
I just wanna know who taught you how to do that.
你教的
You did.
亚伦 你在里面吗
Aaron, are you in there?
亚伦 亚伦 快打开门 亚伦
Aaron. Aaron, you need to open the door. Aaron.
-别关 -亚伦 我想关上它
- Don't! - Aaron, I wanna close it.
千万....
Just...
别
don't.
-我说了 -我是你妈妈
- I said...- I'm your mother.
天啊
God.
是啊 不 不 不 我们...是的
Yeah. No, no, no, we... Yeah.
我们会派一辆卡车送给你 是的 再派一辆
We'll send a truck out to you. Yeah. Again.
好吧 我道歉 好的
All right. I apologize. All right.
那是卡鲁瑟斯女士 有印象吗?
That was Ms. Carruthers. Ring a bell?
-灰色层云道奇那辆 -是的
- Gray Stratus. - Yeah.
所以 你换了油
Well, you changed the oil,
但忘了把盖子盖回去
but forgot to put the cap back on.
在发动机引擎失灵之前 她已经在去埃尔里诺的半路上了...
She got halfway to El Reno before the engine seized.
那是... 这是不可能的
That's... That's not possible.
反正没关系了
Doesn't much matter.
等等
Wait.
你不会因为这个解雇我吧
You're not firing me over this. There's no way.
我是你最好的机械师
I'm the best mechanic you've ever had.
我很抱歉 露丝 你确实搞砸了
I'm sorry, Ruth. This just ain't working out.
哪件事?
Which part?
搞砸了工作还是没和老板乱搞
Screwing up the job or not screwing the boss?
我不会这么说
I really wouldn't go there.
我会支付你一周的薪水 就算我慷慨了
I'll pay you through the week, and that's me being generous.
电影精选列表