当他们时机到来 他会逐个打电♥话♥给他们
When their time came, he called them.
其中岁数最大的人走进玉米地跑了
One by one, the oldest among them walked into the corn and were gone.
露丝因为害怕他 走在队伍最后
Ruth feared He Who Walks Behind the Rows.
现在 她也开始恨他了
Now, she began to hate him, too.
他带走了她的朋友们
He had taken her friends.
他带走了她所爱的男孩
He had taken the boy she loved.
她现在一无所有 但她内心里新的生命正在孕育
She had nothing left but the new life growing inside her.
而他带不走她
And he would not take that.
于是 她做了唯一能想到的事情
So, she did the only thing she could think of.
点燃玉米地
Burn the corn.
烧死跟在最后的那个人
Burn He Who Walks Behind the Rows.
烧掉她的过去
Burn her past.
并逃离
And run.
现在还不是时候
Not yet.
带走他 带走他
You can have him. You can have him.
带走他
You can have him.
看一下这个
Check this out.
-你起来多久了 -我不知道 半小时
- How long you been up? - I don't know. Half hour?
来吧 露丝 我们有活要干
Come on, Ruth, we got work to do.
直呼大名了吗
Did you just call me Ruth?
是啊 怎样
Yeah. So, what?
为啥不叫“妈妈”
Whatever happened to "Mom"?
那样好像学龄前喊得
Sounds like baby talk.
我以为露丝快疯掉了
I thought Ruth was kinda crazy.
我们大多数时间住在卡车里
We mostly lived in our truck.
我想我们干完活会得到50块吧
I was thinking I could get maybe 50 bucks for this?
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
-它太旧了 -把它带到办公室
- It got old. - Take it to the office.
我很高兴我们住进酒店了
I'm so glad that we're in a hotel.
你知道蛇可以用它们的舌头呼吸吗
Do you know snakes can breathe from their tongue?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
-你在浪费水你知道吗 -我知道
- You're wasting water, you know.- I know.
这多好
Isn't it wonderful?
不 不
No. Don't.
不 不要 你应该干完了吧 赶快
No, don't. You should finish. Hurry up.
快下来 停下
Get off of me! Stop!
啊 我只是假装到了
Ugh! I just faked it.
他妈的 该死 混♥蛋♥
Fuck. Goddamn it. Fucker.
对于肉体的欲望是违背精神的
For the flesh desires what is contrary to the spirit,
而精神 正好和肉体相反
and the spirit, what is contrary to the flesh.
还有谁还怀疑
But are there any who still doubt
罪恶的代价是死亡
that the wages of sin is death?
我讨厌所有这些宗教废话
I hate all that religious crap.
你不想念任何人吗
Don't you miss anybody?
你不想安顿下来?
Don't you ever wanna stop?
-约会一下 -没有想过
- Meet people? - No.
我想去学校 一所真正的学校
I wanna go to a school. A real school.
不管你去哪里 我也会去的
Where you go, I will go.
你在哪里停留
And where you stay...
你死在哪里 你住在哪里...
...where you die, where you live...
露丝
Ruth.
-你又把它打开了吗? -嗯?
- Did you turn that back on? - Huh?
没有
Nothing.
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼 女士 我可以请你关掉引擎吗
Ma'am, can I ask you to turn off the engine, please?
你们去哪里?
Where y'all headed?
还没想到去哪呢
Nowhere in particular.
我想你没带驾照和登记文件吧
I don't suppose you packed your license and registration.
刚才你在前面晃得像条龙
You were weaving like a cut cat back there.
我可以请你下车吗?
Can I ask you to step outside, please?
待在这
Stay here.
跟我回局里 你呆在车里 孩子
Follow me back here. You just stay there, son.
-我们会要回我 们的卡车吗 -我不知道
- Will we get our truck back? - I don't know.
也许这是一个安顿下来的好借口
Maybe it's a good excuse to stay put.
真的 你当真吗?
Really? You mean it?
我不知道 也许是吧
I don't know. Maybe.
永久吗?
Like, permanent?
不 几个星期吧 直到我们把这辆卡车弄出来
No.Like,a couple few weeks till we get this truck thing sorted out.
好的
Okay.
有工作了
I got this.
嗨 妈妈 在这里
Hey, Mom. Over here.
有人吗
Hello?
在后面呢
Back here.
你好
Help you?
我想找一份机械方面的工作
I'm here about the mechanic job.
你有经验吗?
You got experience?
-有一些 -比如?
- Some. - Such as?
嗯
Um...
-主要是抢修 -是吗
- Salvage, mostly.- Yeah.
我们在这里是修理汽车 而不是拆车
We fix cars here. We don't strip 'em for parts.
我曾有一辆卡车 它跑了一百万英里
I got a truck. It's got, like, a million miles on it.
从未进过修理店
Never once been in a shop.
-那挺好的 -都是我自己修
- That's all well and good. - Not once.
我需要这份工作
I need the money.
听着 我这里是做生意
Listen, I run a business here.
不是慈善机构
Not a charity.
希望你自己解决钱的事吧
Hope things work out for you.
对不起孩子
I'm sorry.
事情就是这样 我们无能为力
It's just the way it is. We can't help that.
露丝 小心 过来
Ruth, look out! Get back!
小心点 孩子
Careful there, son.
你小心挥舞那东西 别砸碎她的头和头骨
You don't wanna crack a lady's skull on your back swing.
拿上你们的东西 来吧
Get your stuff and come on.
这里...
It's...
这里不怎么理想 但起码没有雨
It's nothing fancy, but it's dry.
-这很好了 -谢谢
- It's all good. - Thank you.
外面的那些旧自行车是怎么回事?
What's with all the old bikes outside?
我的孩子 她 呃 她以前收集的
My kid, she, uh... she used to collect 'em.
我把它们放在一起了
I put 'em together.
曾是我们的约定
That was our deal.
她和她妈妈被酒驾的撞死了
She and her mom got run down by a drunk.
记住 你们日出时离开这里
Don't forget, you're out of here at sunrise.
我知道了
I got it.
如果我看到丢了任何东西...
And if I see anything missing...
砍倒他们 种下种子涂抹血液...
Cut 'em down, plant the seed, spread their blood...
妈妈
Mom?
砍倒他们 种下种子 涂抹血液...
Cut 'em down, plant the seed, spread their blood,
看之 喂之 流血并死亡 然后砍倒他们
watch Him feed, bleed and die, then cut 'em down.
砍倒他们 种下种子 并让他们的血液蔓延
Cut 'em down and plant the seed and spread their blood.
妈妈
Mom.
切倒它们 种下种子 涂抹血液
Cut them down, plant the seed, spread their blood.
妈妈
Mom.
看之 喂之 流血并死亡
Watch and feed, bleed and die.
流血并死亡 流血并死亡
Bleed and die, bleed and die.
妈妈
Mom.
哦 我的上帝 亚伦
Oh, my God. Aaron.
哦 我的上帝 我很抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
亚伦 你为什么偷偷摸摸地过来
Aaron, why did you sneak up on me like that?
我没有偷偷的 我一直在和你说话
I didn't. I was talking the whole time.
对不起 我没听到
I'm sorry. I didn't hear you.
你在做什么
What were you doing?
我只是 我无法入睡 所以我...
I just... I couldn't sleep, so I...
没关系 我们睡觉吧
It doesn't matter.Let's get you to bed.
我也睡不着
I can't sleep either.
很好
Fair enough.
赶快来这里
Get on over here!
你好
Hi there.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
这女孩好奇怪啊
That was weird.
怎么了
What?
电影精选列表